171-180

Chapter 171 Du Family Accident

 Qiao Sheng finished drinking the water in a large tea jar, waited for Xiao Xiao to send the patient away, and when there were only four of them left in the medicine hall, he said to them: "There is an accident in the Du family, and they are investigated by the above, it is said that Du's family has an accident. People are panicking at home now, Du Yueda is also detained at home now, and the Du family is under guard."

Xiaoxiao knew that it was Lichen and Zhao Zhiguo who were on the move.

Lijuan immediately said happily: "Finally, the Du family will be punished. Du Yueying bullied my mother so much before, but now that woman is sentenced to prison, and the Du family will be punished soon, I really want to set off a string of firecrackers to celebrate. Qiao Sheng said angrily, "

It's just that he was guarded, and he hasn't been formally convicted and sentenced yet. In case the Du family has a backer, and Du Yueda's servant is the most cunning, that is, the rest of the Du family are dead." He can survive."

Qiao Sheng said angrily: "Just being guarded, he has not been formally convicted and sentenced, what if there is a backer behind the Du family, and Du Yueda's servant is the most cunning, that is the Du family. Even if everyone else is dead, his old fox can survive."

"Also..." Lijuan became a little frustrated after hearing this, but she was only investigated, and she didn't know the result. Now she was thinking about when the Du family would be able to survive . retribution.

"But at least the Du family lost their reputation because Du Yueying killed your mother, and now they are under investigation. Du Yueda's career will definitely be affected in the future. Even if the entire Du family cannot be uprooted this time, the Du family must be in the near future. It is very difficult to restore to the previous year."

Xiaoxiao analyzed that a family had two accidents in a row, not to mention that the map in her hand had not been taken out, the Du family would definitely have a hard time in the future.

"Xiao Xiao is right, so I'll tell you as soon as I hear the news."

"Brother, this news is very good, we can have a better meal in the evening," Qiao an said.

"I'm staying too, I didn't have class today." Of course Lijuan wouldn't give up the opportunity to eat delicious food like this. After having eaten in the cafeteria for a week, she really wanted to eat something else to nourish her body.

No one objected, and in the end Lijuan happily stayed and helped Qiao An grind the powder.

In the Du family study at night.

Du Jianping and his three sons sat there to discuss things.

"Dad, what should I do now? The rumors about our family have already begun." Du Yuemin was in a hurry, and in an instant, their family became the target of being attacked and investigated.

"Yuemin, we have to find a way to get through this difficult time this time." Du Jianping sighed. He didn't expect some of the things he did in the past to be shaken out. After speaking, he looked at the eldest son. The smartest and most active.

"Yueda, what do you think?"

Du Yueda played with the teacup in his hand and raised his head only when he mentioned him.

"Dad, someone is behind our Du family. If I guess correctly, it must be Zhao Zhiguo and Zhao Lichen's father and son who are behind the Du family. I didn't expect their father and son to collect so much evidence.

" Father, "Dad, I'm in my forties now, it doesn't matter if I can't be promoted in the future, those things have little impact on me, but they have the greatest impact on you, especially Dad, they collect all the information you asked for a relationship back then. Some of the handles left behind, as well as pocketing military expenses, are the most serious, although you retired three years ago, but I didn't expect that the handles would still be in the hands of others." There are words in the words that imply.

"What do you mean - sacrificing my old man to protect the Du family, I am willing, but I'm afraid it will affect you." This son is the smartest and the most cold-hearted. If necessary, even his old father can be sacrificed.

"It must have an impact on you, but Dad, you are getting older, and if we are looking for someone, at most we will be expelled from the party and no longer a retired soldier, so Dad, it depends on whether you are willing to sacrifice a little, and then our family will donate a pen. The money goes out to the state, should it be an atonement."

"Is that all right?" Du Jianping was a little surprised that the eldest son said so lightly. In his opinion, the matter was serious this time, but his son didn't seem very worried at all. .

"Brother, can you really handle it like this?"

"Of course not, it's just that I'll deal with it basically, and I'll have to go to find someone to spend money later. Have you forgotten the person I know, without him, we wouldn't be where we are now, and if we don't deal with it properly this time? , even he will be dragged down, of course he doesn't want it, that boss usually pays attention to his reputation the most, this time I have written to him about our affairs, we are trapped at home and can't get out, but he can Ah, besides, the evidence against us was committed a few years ago by Dad, and it is not enough for Dad to bear it alone. Although I have been promoted all these years, I used Zhao Zhigang's military exploits. That man died, and many of him The things that belong to me will become mine."

It was very contemptuous. In the past, he told Zhao Zhigang about the relationship between superiors and subordinates. Every time he did a mission, maybe it was because of the relationship between the two of them. There will be.

Du Yuemin scolded his eldest brother as shameless in his heart.

"Second brother, what do you think?" asked Du Yuehe, who had been silent like a wood carving.

"You can decide whatever you want. I've always had no status at home and I don't have the right to speak. I'll just accept whatever you decide."

He works in a supply and marketing cooperative, and few people from the Du family look down on him, and he is happy too. It's easy. Now that the Du family has an accident, of course, the three of them are making up their minds, and they may not be able to accept him if he has no idea.

Du Yuejianping looked at his second son, and he was not angry. He was usually like a useless bastard. Calling him was no use at all. People's brains pretended to be IQ. Just pretending to be shit, it really doesn't look like his son.

"Unpromising goods, I hope you can help the Du family, the Du family is probably finished early." After speaking, he turned to Du Yueda, "Yueda, you can deal with it, it doesn't matter if I'm old, no matter what, but you can't Being dragged down, especially Yueda, you will take over the management of the Du family in the future, Yuemin, you need to help your elder brother more in the future. Do you know that our Du family is facing difficulties now, as long as your elder brother is well The Du family is fine.

As for the next thing, you all listen to your brother's arrangement, so that we can get through this difficult time."

Strongly ordered, the three brothers of the Du family are not united on weekdays, and now they have no sense of unity when encountering things.

Du Yuemin scratched his ears and said, "Dad, when we don't listen to eldest brother's instructions, you should take care of yourself first, eldest brother is going to sacrifice you to protect our Du family."