271-280

Chapter 271 Dare to make Arguments

Ye Quan agreed immediately, this matter is really not something that the two of them can decide.

So he said to everyone: "Don't worry, everyone, we will deal with this matter in the brigade tomorrow morning, and now everyone should not be around here, those who should work go back to work, where is the day, and be careful if you don't go to work again? Zhang Hui will deduct your centimeters."

"Village Chief, will there be a teacher to teach our children tomorrow?" Someone asked.

"Don't worry, there will be teachers, so you can't delay the children's learning. In the future, like us, you can't read a few big characters."

Everyone applauded, and they had no objection, as long as the children could read.

After everyone left, Xiao Shan sat next to Xiao Xiao.

"Aunt, do you blame me?" He lowered his head, annoyed.

Xiaoxiao burst into laughter, "How old are you, don't worry like an old man, I'm not angry with you, in fact, this matter has to be resolved. The teacher didn't come this semester, and next year, if you haven't been there. If people come, you will not be able to have a teacher all the time, then you will not be able to go to school and read, and you will not be able to read or write in the future.

I didn't think about this before, thinking that I can teach you alone, but I didn't expect that the people here are very good at learning and very good at learning. Paying attention to children's reading shows that the people here have good ideas, advanced ideas, and knowledge can change fate. I believe this sentence, which is also a very good thing, and the idea of ​​​​reading should be supported."

"But there is no teacher . , if you teach us so many people by yourself, it would be very hard to see a doctor."

He looked at Xiao Xiao with his chin on his hands, and the child felt that he had done a bad thing.

"This... It's time to see what they have arranged. You don't have to worry about these things. How old are you worrying about this and that? Be careful that you won't grow taller in the future."

He said amusedly, this child is a good child and knows to care about her , I also know that it is not easy to teach so many children to read.

"No, I will be as tall as my uncle in the future."

"Okay, then you don't have to worry about it. Go play with your friends. When they deal with the teacher's affairs tomorrow, you will also learn in the future."

"Really?" I want to confirm again.

Xiao Xiao nodded, "Let's play, I'm going to give someone a prescription." She wasn't busy all the time, she had to grind some powder for the past two days. Joan used to do all these rough jobs. I really miss them. Last week, she also wrote a letter to Qiao An, telling her about the situation here. After calculating the time, Qiao An's reply should be received in a few days.

The hills hopped away.

After Xiaoshan left, Xiaoxiao went to pack up the herbs, some of which had to be processed, and some of which had to be polished. She is the only one in the health station, she does everything by herself, misses her previous life in the medicine hall, and Qiao An accompanies her to talk and relieve her boredom when she is bored.

Sighed and continued to work.

At noon, Li Chen rarely came back for dinner, because when he came back, Xiao Xiao specially cooked two more dishes for him, and the dishes were also distributed to them by the brigade.

After eating, Lichen was not sleepy and went to sleep for a while. After the beginning of autumn, Lichen didn't have much rest at noon. So Xiao Xiao discussed with him about the teacher in the village.

"Lichen, I told you about teaching Xiaoshan last night, but many parents come here today."

"Why are they here?" Lichen sat up straight when he heard something, with a concerned expression on his face, "They Are you making trouble again, your teaching Xiaoshan didn't affect them, so why are they making trouble?"

He asked inexplicably, as long as it was Xiaoxiao's business, he took it seriously.

"They said that I can't just teach Xiaoshan to favor him alone, and I have to teach their children together."

"But if you want to see a doctor and teach children to read by yourself, how can you have so much time and energy, no! This matter You can't be soft-hearted and promise them. We are so busy that we don't even have time to get the certificate. Of course, the reason is also me. I've been too busy recently, so I don't want you to be as busy as a top all day long. It will be very hard, and I can't bear it You suffer."

Immediately refuted, it is not easy to teach children, and homework needs to be assigned. How can there be so much time in a day, and how can people be so busy for a long time, then Xiaoxiao's body can't bear it, he will never agree to Xiaoxiao doing two jobs at the same time.

Seeing his anxious look, Xiaoxiao immediately explained to him, "So I didn't agree at that time, and the village chief was there at the time, so we planned to wait for you to come back to discuss this matter.

I mean the above doesn't know when to transfer people. It's okay to have no teacher for a while, but I heard that the village chief has urged several times. In addition to the flood of water before, no one is willing to come. If there is no teacher for a semester or a year or two, Isn't the children's learning delayed? Although they don't take the university entrance exam now, they should study for a few years to recognize some characters, or they must be able to do simple arithmetic. Otherwise, what should I do if I go out? I can't understand the road names."

Li Chen thought about it after listening to it, and it really makes sense, "Yes, it's quite serious, I didn't notice it before, but even so you don't have the energy to help."

Xiaoxiao continued: "My intention with the village chief is to find a literate person in the village to come out as a teacher to teach them. The village chief said that the local people here do not read any books, they do not recognize a single big character, and they have to go out to work and have no time to care about them. No one wants to be a child, so I plan to choose from several educated youths, but the suitable female educated youth is going to leave because of her pregnancy, and the others are not suitable, but now I think there is one person who is suitable, but the village chief and I both I don't dare to make up my mind..."

After she finished speaking, she looked at Li Chen and immediately turned aside when she saw his expression, knowing that he had already guessed who she was going to say.

As soon as Li Chen heard her talk about it, he immediately knew who they wanted to be the teacher, and his brows furrowed.

"Do you mean to call that Su Heng a teacher?"

Everything was involved with that person.

"No, no, we don't dare to make decisions without permission. You don't mean that the man has a complicated background, otherwise he is quite suitable, and he is also a painter, but you definitely don't agree, so I did not dare to say it to the village chief. I'll fix it for you."

Xiaoxiao said that she thought that Su Heng was quite suitable to be a teacher, but she was concerned about his background, and Lichen might not agree. Who knew that when Xiaoxiao finished speaking, Lichen immediately said, "Okay, let him go."

, It's not like Li Chen disliked Su Heng when he spoke yesterday, and a person who was jealous yesterday is so generous to agree to her proposal, it's really strange.