151-160

Chapter 151 Mistakes at Work

   The old lady's eyes were very painful, but it was impossible to exchange Lichen for Lixia at Zhao's house.

"Zhiguo, just agree to Lichen's arrangement. Lixia's child has become completely bad, even if you don't have to worry about her anymore." After all, it's a girl who will get married in a year or two, so there's no need to refute Lichen. Li Xia's arrangement, compared to Li Chen, what is Li Xia? In the future, the Zhao family will be guarded by Li Chen. The old lady is very clear in her heart that Li Xia is not good enough. How can Li Xia be better? granddaughter instead of grandson.

She is very transparent about what to choose, so she won't disapprove of Li Chen's decision.

In the end, Zhao Zhiguo could only agree.

When Li Chen saw them like that, he knew that he would use himself to threaten him, and his grandmother and father would never object to him doing this.

After the family affairs were settled, Lichen immediately went to the police station in the afternoon. Xiaoxiao and Sister Zhao were already waiting there. They were taking notes to prove that Du Yueying was indeed the murderer of Tian Hua.

Li Chen was afraid that there would be many dreams at night, and the Du family would definitely try to find a way to rescue Du Yueying, so it was the key to file a case against Du Yueying as soon as possible. So he asked Xiaoxiao and Sister Zhao to make a certificate and record a statement. In addition, Lichen also collected information that Du Yueying took advantage of her position at work to steal a lot of things privately, and collected evidence and took it to the police station. I don't believe it. This time I couldn't deal with that hateful woman.

Sister Zhao recorded her confession and went back to take care of her grandmother, while Lichen and Xiaoxiao walked together.

"I'm back, you don't need to send me if you have anything to do."

Li Chen wanted to send Xiao Xiao back, but she refused. She knew that Li Chen must be very busy these days.

"Well, be careful when you go back. I'm going to a cultural troupe. Lijuan's admission notice was lost and Lixia stole it. The Du family is going to change her name to report to the cultural troupe."

There was annoyance in the words.

"The notice was stolen! I didn't expect them to be like this, it's so shameless!" Xiaoxiao couldn't help but get angry, Du Yueying and her mother and daughter are really hateful.

"They must have found a good relationship... Are they using the reason for spelling the wrong name?"

"Yes."

"Lijuan and Lixia, the names of the two are only one letter apart, so the Du family used their wrong names. For the reason, it is actually Lijuan who was admitted." Xiaoxiao analyzed.

Li Chen nodded, "So I'm going to find someone now to explain to them that what they admitted at the time was right, it was indeed Lijuan, my mother also passed away because of this incident, and Lijuan was crying at home, so no matter what. I want to help Lijuan so that she can enter."

Xiaoxiao agreed after hearing this, and she had to deal with this matter as soon as possible, so she immediately replied, "I'll go with you, I don't have to go to the medicine hall today when Dr. Lin is sitting in the hall. ."

Seeing this, Li Chen said, "Okay, thank you."

At this time, she was not polite to Xiaoxiao, besides, Xiaoxiao was always smart, and she could help him think about it in case he couldn't do anything.

The two left the door of the police station, and Li Chen took Xiaoxiao to find the chief examiners who had been interviewed by the original art troupe.

There were interviews and written tests at that time, and the written test papers could not be seen, but those who were interviewed and the teachers who were interviewing would definitely have an impression of those candidates, especially Li Juan and Li Xia didn't look alike at all, and Li Juan's figure Also much taller than Lixia, they would not fail to recognize that the two girls looked different.

Lichen and Xiaoxiao went to the office of the art troupe after asking the security guard.

Fortunately, today is a working day. When he visited, a teacher was sitting and working in it, but except for him, he didn't see anyone else. There were many desks in the office, but the others probably didn't have anything to do.

They go in and walk in front of people.

"Hello, my name is Zhao Lichen. I'm the brother of Zhao Lijuan, a student enrolled in this period." He introduced himself.

"Zhao Lijuan? You are his older brother..." The teacher was a middle-aged woman in her forties. She raised her glasses and looked at Lichen and Xiaoxiao.

"Yes, my sister was accepted by you a few days ago, but she lost her admission letter. She was going to sign up this morning and had to miss it, but I can't bear her not being able to come in like this, so I want to ask if you have any here. Keep the admission record." The woman's face flashed a sigh of relief, she knew this very well.

"You said Zhao Lijuan, oh! That's right! Someone came over this morning and said that we spelled the name of the applicant wrong. It wasn't Zhao Lijuan who was admitted, but Zhao Lixia. I heard that the two are still cousins. Go back, Zhao Lixia has already signed up. !" The
teacher told them directly.

"How could it be wrong? What are you doing? The name of the admission letter sent out like this will be wrong!"

Li Chen was furious. The behind-the-scenes actions of the family made it impossible for him not to be angry.

"Comrade, this is not a noisy place, please leave here immediately, we still have to go to work!" The woman didn't want to talk to Lichen anymore and wanted to kick him out.

Li Chen immediately wanted to refute, but Xiao Xiao pulled him behind and winked at him to signal him to stop talking.

Obviously there is a problem here, but it's useless for Li Chen to make trouble, he has to find a way to expose them.

"Since it was a mistake in your work and you wrote the wrong name in the admission notice, can we, as family members, look at the results of Zhao Lijuan and Zhao Lixia's written test at that time, and find some teachers who interviewed that day to prove it together. Let's see whether you hired Zhao Lixia or Zhao Lijuan at that time, and for such a big thing, it would be too bad to send our family members off just by saying that you wrote the wrong name." be serious.

"What do you mean! Are you suspecting that we have changed the recruiting name in private!" The woman's face was a little flustered, but it was quickly hidden.

Xiaoxiao said: "Do you know if you are clear? Just find out the test papers of the two and a few examiners on the day to prove what happened."

"Impossible, it's already like this." Rejected and chased people out again, because she was in charge of helping the Du family to do this in the morning, and now the owner of the family who changed her name was making trouble, for fear that they would find out the truth of the matter.

The corners of Xiaoxiao's eyes moved slightly. She was really a woman who didn't eat and drink fine wine. It would be impossible to drive them away if she thought about it. She and Lichen couldn't come here in vain. Don't blame her for what she's going to do next. If something happened, she had a way to make her change her mind.

"Lichen, can you wait for me outside first?" asked him.

"Going outside?" Li Chen didn't know what Xiaoxiao was going to do, but he knew that Xiaoxiao was helping her. It was easy for women to talk to each other. Besides, if the woman inside had a conflict with Xiaoxiao, she would be strong and strong To the extent, that person is not her opponent.

So he nodded, and obediently walked out to the yard to wait for Xiao Xiao.