91-100

Chapter 91 Infertility

 "Wow! Brother Lichen is very generous today. I can eat together because of Xiaoxiao's blessing."

Ye Qiaoan teased. In the past, Lichen had brought things to her house, but he was not so generous and brought so many complete meals. , you can see the weight Xiaoxiao occupies in his heart, and sure enough, my brother is right, Xiaoxiao is the person Lichen has in his heart, and now she also has a good time here.

Xiao Xiao responded with a slightly uncomfortable expression on her face: "You haven't eaten much recently, so be careful to gain weight."

"It's okay, I'm not afraid of getting fat, and besides, I'm still thinner now." It's not that she has lost a lot of weight since the injury. , This month, Xiao Xiao was about to say thank you, when a thirty-year-old woman came in. She just came in and looked around.

Ye Qiaoan immediately asked, "Eldest sister, what kind of medicine do you want to buy?" The
woman was a little cautious as she grabbed the corner of her clothes and hesitated to say it, especially when she saw Zhao Lichen, a big man, she flinched and wanted to leave. The doctor who wanted to sit in the hall was a woman, so she dared to come in. Now that she saw a big man, she didn't dare to let Xiaoxiao see a doctor.

Zhao Lichen immediately stood up and said to Xiaoxiao, "I still have something to do, so I won't disturb you."

After walking out, the woman looked like she wanted to see a doctor, but because he couldn't tell her illness here, so he Leave in time so that others can see a doctor.

Seeing Lichen leave, Ye Qiaoan also saw that this woman might not buy medicine but see a doctor. Generally, a large medicine hall will have one or two sitting doctors. Some of them will go to the medicine hall if they don't go to the hospital to see a doctor.

"Hello, that's our Doctor Zhou over there. You can ask her if you feel uncomfortable."

Pointing to Xiao Xiao behind.

The woman frowned a little when she saw Xiaoxiao, because Xiaoxiao looked very young, and such a young doctor's medical skills didn't know how to feel.

"Is she reliable? Why is she so young?!" There was doubt and disgust in her words, blaming her for not knowing what the doctor's medical skills were like before.

Ye Qiao'an is not annoyed, knowing that everyone who sees Xiaoxiao will have such thoughts, but explained patiently: "We Dr. Zhou worked in the People's Hospital before, you can rest assured to show her, our pharmacy is still free for everyone for the first three days. Seeing a doctor."

As soon as she heard that it was free to see a doctor, the woman's eyes suddenly changed. Wouldn't it save a fortune to see a doctor for free?

"You really don't charge a doctor's fee for seeing a doctor?"

Ye Qiaoan pointed at the sign at the door and said, "Eldest sister didn't see the paper posted at the door. The first three days when we were treated by Dr. Zhou were free." The woman nodded. I did see the writing on the door just now, I thought it was just bluffing, but I didn't expect it to be true.

"Then let me try."

After saying that, he walked towards Xiao Xiao.

When the woman sat across from her, Xiao Xiao asked gently, "Hello, what's wrong with you?" The woman was a little uncomfortable, because the doctor was a female doctor so she dared to see a doctor.

After hesitating, he told her story: "That... I have been married for ten years, but my family and I have no children. I was pregnant once before, but because of work I didn't know that the pregnancy was aborted. Since the miscarriage, I have never been pregnant again. I went to a major hospital for a checkup before. The doctor said that my health is fine. I have seen a lot of doctors and tried a lot of prescriptions, but I just couldn't get pregnant. , My mother-in-law is very worried. She always has thorns in her words, insinuating that I didn't give birth to a child and half a daughter to her family, so I wanted to see a doctor again. You can help me find out what's wrong with my body, why is it The old man is not a child yet?"

After speaking, people are very sad, a woman can't pass the lineage to her husband's family, which means that this woman is very useless and has no status in her husband's family. possible.

Xiaoxiao looked at her complexion after listening to it. The woman's sallow complexion looked like she was malnourished and tired for a long time, but looking at her face, her children's palace was not in vain, so there should be a real problem with her body. She once had a child, so her body was definitely good before, but now it's time to see if there is a problem with the internal organ disease, or the whole body is not suitable for having children.

"My eldest sister, how old are you this year?" Xiaoxiao asked with a pen and opened a medical record.

"My surname is Zhang, and I am twenty-nine years old this year."

"Is the eldest sister's menstrual period on time every month?"

"This...sometimes it takes more than a month or two months." Sister Zhang is very cooperative. to answer.

"Your menstruation is abnormal. It will cause irregular ovulation cycle. I will give you a pulse first, and I will give you a detailed examination later."

After she finished speaking, she asked her to stretch out her hand and feel the pulse from left to right. Abnormal, thin and weak pulse, not normal pulse.

Qi and blood disorders, Qi stagnation and blood stagnation lead to menstrual disorder. After taking the pulse, he said to her: "Come into the inner room with me, and I will check your body."

There is a special room next to it for women to check.

The woman nodded, then followed Qing Huan into the back room.

After letting her lie down on the specially designed cot, press her abdomen, Big Sister Zhang immediately started to feel pain, Xiaoxiao knew the cause, and then did a b-ultrasound examination. Come in handy. The examination showed that there was a small nodule on the posterior wall of her cervix, such as the size of a mung bean, which was obviously tender when pressed.

This is endometriosis. Fortunately, it is not very serious. To be on the safe side, you don't need to do surgery. Take medicine first.

However, Xiaoxiao still gave her a needle first, since her body was severely stagnant and blood stagnant, it was impossible not to give her a needle.

"Sister Zhang, I'll give you a needle now, so you can't move when you lie down."

After talking, bring the needle bag, acupuncture Renmai, Guilai point, and Sanyinjiao point on the inner side of the calf, stop the needle at the top for three minutes, and then close the needle.

Sister Zhang only felt that her body was much more relaxed, and her body, which was prone to sleepiness, seemed to have more strength all of a sudden.

"Doctor, why did my body feel so much more relaxed after you gave me the needle just now?" Xiao Xiao smiled, "That's because your qi and blood were out of balance before. After I gave you the needle, your body's blood and qi became smooth, and of course your body felt much more relaxed. , but you have to get another needle in three days.

Now let's go out and I will open a house for you, but you have been infertile for many years, and it is impossible to take a course of medicine to heal. I have to take two more courses of treatment. After the first course of treatment, the menstrual period will be normal, and the period will not be so painful. After the menstrual period is over, you can come back and I will prescribe the medicine for the second course of treatment, and so on. During this period of treatment, the two of you must not be in the same room!"

Xiao Xiao instructed.