201-210

Chapter 201 Waiting For Her To Come Back

  "No!" Li Chen said with certainty, "Xiao Xiao doesn't like him, she will definitely not marry Yun Hai, but she may meet someone she likes in the future... At that time, even if I knew, I couldn't stop it, after all, it was me. I'm sorry for her first"

"Brother, are you willing, if Xiaoxiao marry someone else, would you? Why don't you communicate with her and see if she is willing to leave with you."

"She... Now that she live a stable life, I don't want her to suffer with me. Besides, I don't know what to do there now. I don't know how I can take her there. It's in the countryside. Cheng brothers and sisters. If she leaves, the two brothers and sisters will not be taken care of in the future. Originally, I wanted to entrust Qiao An Qiao Sheng, but Qiao An broke a leg. Now that she is dating Xu Ran, if she wants to marry each other, she will be worried. She also has to take care of that pair of siblings, and Qiao Sheng's parents are not in good health, and there are younger siblings, so he doesn't have much time to take care of them."

Li Chen explained, thinking of the time when he asked Xiao Xiao if he wanted to leave with him , Xiaoxiao said that she didn't want to leave here without thinking, so he gave up the idea of ​​leaving with Xiaoxiao.

"But I don't think Xiaoxiao is a very squeamish girl. What if she is willing to leave you." Lijuan asked again without giving up.

But Li Chen shook his head, "I don't do anything to force Xiaoxiao, and if she doesn't want to leave me, she won't force her to suffer with me." After speaking, he sighed and then continued: "Let Sister Zhao help cook a table of meals at night. , then our Zhao family will have a good meal, and I will leave the house in the morning."

"Brother—"

"Go and help Sister Zhao, I will go out."

After he went out, he wanted to leave at the end of his departure I went to see Xia Xiaoxiao a day ago.

Lijuan is a little sad. There have been too many troubles at home recently. Now even her brother has to go far away. It will be difficult to see each other once a year in the future. Xiaoxiao didn't follow him. When he came back, how old was his brother, and he didn't know what his father was thinking, why he wanted his brother to be transferred, his mother was gone, and now even his brother was sent away, is this home still home... ・・・

Sadly, I went to the backyard to find my grandmother. It is estimated that my grandmother is also very sad.

Lichen went to the medicine hall, but Qiao An said that Xiaoxiao went out alone, and she didn't know when she would be back.

Sitting at the door of the medicine hall with some disappointment, I didn't expect her to go out.

He came just to explain to her that he didn't mean to leave, and that he couldn't resist the order unless there was a change in the order above. A worker, but unfortunately his mother's death has changed him a lot. He will not let the Du family go easily. Besides, because of the grudges between the two families, the Du family will not let him go after he retired. On the contrary, the Du family will have the power to deal with him better. .

And he was a soldier for five years, and he didn't want to retire just like that. In fact, Yunhai scolded him for ignoring Xiaoxiao for the sake of his future, but he was right. It's just that he has his own considerations and Xiaoxiao also has hers, so they can only be separated like this.

He sat for a long time in a daze, and in the evening, when Qiao Sheng saw him like this when he was riding a bicycle, he knew that he was looking for Xiaoxiao, but Xiaoxiao probably hasn't come back yet.

"Lichen, how long have you been waiting?"

Parked the bicycle and walked over.

Qiao Sheng took off his coat and just got off work. His work clothes were very dirty, and he was wearing a vest under it, but tomorrow is June 1st, the weather is hot, and wearing one will not feel cold.

Li Chen stood up, "Let's go for about an hour, let's go! Go to the backyard and wait for her." I didn't expect to sit for so long, Xiaoxiao hadn't come back yet. She estimated that the patient she saw today should be very ill, so she went out like this Haven't come back for a long time.

Li Chen and Qiao Sheng walked to the backyard.

"Lichen, have you really decided to leave?" Qiao Sheng asked impatiently.

"I can't refuse the order. I have to take the train to leave tomorrow morning." I replied helplessly.

"Tomorrow morning! How can it be so fast! Then you and Xiaoxiao..." Looking at him with a frown, what does he want to explain to Xiaoxiao, even if Xiaoxiao is willing to let go of everything and leave with her, it's too late, what's going on? It's a pity to worry about him and Xiao Xiao in such a hurry.

"I didn't expect the order to come down so quickly. It should be that my dad was afraid that I would find someone to clear the document and didn't want to go, so he asked someone to approve the document as soon as possible."

There was helplessness in the words, the matter exceeded his accident, and he could only do it himself. Admittedly unlucky.

Qiao Sheng immediately scolded dissatisfiedly: "Speaking of whether your father is your own father, how can you cheat on your son like this, and he will be happy if he wants his son to endure hardships. How can you do such a thing." What happened, it would be difficult to meet him after sending his son so far away.

Li Chen smiled bitterly, "It would be nice if there was a mistake, but unfortunately not. Although he did it for my good, he really hurt me this time. Xiaoxiao has met with me once before, but she seemed to listen to Yunhai to stir up trouble. I'm very angry with me now, I came to see her just to explain it to her, but I didn't expect her to visit the doctor."

"Wait for her to come back, this is the best part for you to meet before you leave."

Qiao Sheng persuaded, I don't want them to be separated like this with regrets.

Li Chen felt a little sad in his heart, "Actually, it doesn't change anything after we meet, I still want to leave, and Xiaoxiao doesn't want to go with me. I've been separated from her for a few years. If it's three or five years, let her not wait. I, or when she meets the right person, maybe she will be with someone else at that time, and will completely forget me in the distance..."

Looking sadly at the sky above, the air was a little stuffy It looked like it was going to rain, and even the weather had changed.

"Lichen, Xiaoxiao doesn't want to go with her. Maybe you will come back after a year or two. Don't always think about the bad side of things. Besides, I think Xiaoxiao is a very affectionate person, so she won't forget it so quickly. You, maybe I'll wait for you to come back."

Some sympathized with him, thinking that they would get married and have children earlier than him when they got married at the end of the year, but now they can't.

"Xiao Xiao... is a good girl, if I don't come back after three years, if she waits for me, you can help me persuade her to find someone else, I don't want to delay her, if she wants to marry Others, don't stop her."

"That's not good, if Xiaoxiao wants to marry Zhao Yunhai, then I must stop it, that fellow is too bad, it's really a perfect time to destroy you and Xiaoxiao. The villain, I can't let him succeed!"

Qiao said angrily, even if Xiao Xiao didn't marry Li Chen, she couldn't marry the despicable villain Zhao Yunhai, that villain ran out at this time to destroy, otherwise Xiao Xiao could not marry him. Xiao also would not misunderstand Li Chen.