371-380

Chapter 371 Always Worry

  After Xiaoxiao heard it, she could only say that Lijuan was unlucky. She didn't catch the rabbit, but she ran into a bad guy, and she got into trouble just once.

Seriously, he said to her: "You can't be as reckless as this time in the future. You see, something happened this time! If something happens, I'll see what you will do. Sometimes Lichen says you're reckless and don't look at the situation, and he's right. Now, think more about the consequences of doing things before taking action, don't do it every time you think of it."

Lijuan nodded regretfully after hearing this: "I see."

Sister-in-law is right, if she didn't leave at that time, and probably wouldn't be found later, so I wouldn't be kidnapped. I really regret it. Why do I act so impulsive every time, without thinking about the consequences at all.

Seeing her like that, Xiaoxiao couldn't bear to say more lessons. She was already stimulated enough today, so let her have a good rest.

"Go to sleep, I'll prescribe medicine for you." Cover her with a quilt.

When I went out, I saw Su Heng squatting at the gate of the courtyard, like a sculpture, motionless.

Xiaoxiao walked to his side and saw him staring blankly at a certain place in front of him, Xiaoxiao felt that he might have mistakenly thought Lijuan was being bullied at the moment, so he didn't know how to face Lijuan. , a man, especially as a husband who doesn't know what to do, is a normal reaction to a wife who has an accident.

He patted his shoulder and said, "Lijuan is fine, I checked her, but her clothes were torn as she struggled, and then she was injured a bit. It's not what you think, she's still innocent!"

Speaking of the last sentence The tone was deliberately accentuated.

Hearing what she said, Su Heng's eyes moved immediately, and people reacted from the numbness, "You said that Lijuan was not..."

"Yes, she is fine, but she was injured when she was fighting against others. A few places, you took the ointment and rubbed it on her. It was also when you and Lichen arrived at that time. If it was later, the consequences would be serious. In addition, she was frightened. I will prescribe some tranquilizers for her to drink later. Let her rest for two more days, and the rest is fine."

Su Heng returned to normal immediately after hearing this. Before, he was still worried about what happened to Lijuan, what would the two of them face in the future, but he didn't expect that Lijuan was not violated, so he was relieved.

"Thank you!" Thank you, Li Chen and Xiao Xiao helped them in whatever happened.

"Lijuan is still a little worried, afraid of being scolded by you, you should tell her well, although she is a bit reckless this time, she has also learned a lesson. I won't think about it for fear of being blamed by you."

"I see." Nodding in response, thinking that the girl had been frightened when she was kidnapped, it was a lesson for Lijuan, and she would not dare to mess around again in the future. .

After Xiaoxiao finished speaking, she went back to the health station to prescribe medicine for Lijuan to drink.

And Lichen didn't go back at noon, and didn't go back to see Xiaoxiao at the health station until after four o'clock in the afternoon.

As soon as Xiao Xiao saw him, she didn't ask much, just brought him everything she had at home to eat. As soon as she saw the tired look on his face and the shoes on his feet, he knew that he was very busy today, and he was busy with his clothes. It's so dirty that he don't have time to go back and replace it.

After Lichen devoured the food Xiaoxiao gave him, he took another gulp of water before he spoke to Xiaoxiao, "Are you busy in the afternoon?"

 "No, just a patient came to see a doctor and was idle."

"No. It's good to be busy, right! Lijuan...is she serious? I looked at her at that time...whether she was..." He has been busy outside, and it is not clear how Lijuan is injured, after all, injuries and the like He will see a doctor, but if Lijuan is violated by those people, then he will never let them go!

Xiaoxiao also knows that he cares about Lijuan, and immediately comforts: "Lijuan is just a little hurt. It's nothing, because you went in time at that time, if it's later... I have prescribed medicine for her to drink, and it's enough to rest for a day or two."

Li Chen was obviously much more relaxed after hearing this. Li Juan was nothing. The innocence of a girl was more important than anything else. Besides, Su Heng was much better than Li Juan. Su Heng might not say anything when he was in trouble, but if he was transferred back in the future, he might dislike Lijuan.

"Xiaoxiao, thank you, Lijuan will be fine, otherwise I'll be really worried, this little sister is always so uneasy, every time she make troubles for us, this time I almost caught up with myself. Yes. Now, did she say what was taken away?"

She was with Xiaoxiao well, but Xiaoxiao was fine and she was arrested, it must be Lijuan herself who was careless and got into trouble.

Xiaoxiao was a little annoyed after hearing this: "I told her to wait for me at the bottom for a while, but I didn't expect that she saw a rabbit and wanted to chase it, but the rabbit wasn't caught, and she got lost, and happened to meet the gang The person was taken away, and it was because of her bad luck that it was the first time she took medicine with me, and this happened to her." After speaking, she sighed.

Li Chen was stunned after hearing this. It turned out to be such a thing. He was speechless! For a rabbit to get herself kidnapped, his sister can really toss.

"Tsk tsk tsk, she's still a glutton. I'll see if she dares to go to the mountains next time, just because of a rabbit... I really get mad at her sometimes."

Xiao Xiao saw him like that , and said: "It's useless to blame her now, it can only be said that it is a lesson, next time she may be more focused and not be so reckless, so we are also worried."

"Hopefully, Sometimes I really feel that Lijuan is not my sister, if I don't already know that she was born by my mother, sometimes I really doubt that she is my sister, her temperament and working style are too different from mine."

Besides his parents His character is not like that either. His mother's character is forbidding. Even if she is bullied, she won't say a word and only endure it silently. And his father is not such a person. Know who Lijuan's temperament follows.

Xiaoxiao thought that Lijuan looked at Lichen again and nodded: "You two brothers and sisters are really not alike in temperament at all, if you are like Lijuan, then I should be worried, but fortunately you are more stable than her. There are too many."

"..."

Li Chen didn't know what to say, he and Lijuan were a lot different, she looked like his dad, but he didn't look like his parents, Lijuan looked like him. Like my mother, and my temperament is somewhat like my father. However, thinking of Su Heng, he asked, "Does Su Heng blame Lijuan?"