241-250

Chapter 241 Tsunami

  As soon as she mentioned coral, Xiaoxiao wanted to take a look. She was very busy when she came here, and she hadn't really gone out to take a look.

So he smiled and said, "Okay."

And it seemed that it was not far away, only a few hundred meters, so it would be fine if she thought about it, and she could swim.

It's just that when Xiaoxiao got on the fishing boat, she found out that there were four girls with her, including that Ye Xiaocui. Because of Qiuxiang's incident, Xiaoxiao didn't have a good impression of this Ye Xiaocui, and she liked Lichen before. She didn't like it even more. She didn't want to be on the same boat with her. After thinking about it later, she had already boarded the boat. If you go off at this time, you will look weird, so forget it.

The small fishing boat does not look very big, barely able to accommodate four people.

The bow and the stern were each rocking the oars. The water was blue, and the waves gently slapped the bow and sides of the ship. The people looked very appropriate.

Xiaoxiao didn't want to look at Ye Xiaocui on the opposite side, but turned her head to look at the surrounding scenery.

Ye Xiaocui didn't expect Xiaoxiao to come here today. Did she also come to see brother Lichen? Today, the village started to build the dam again. To repair the dam again. Today Lichen and some young men in the village are busy.

In the afternoon, she wanted to see them, but she felt that it was inappropriate to go alone, so she invited other good people in the village who were with her on weekdays to come out and catch the sea together, and by the way, she could take a look at Lichen from a distance. Dad said that she couldn't like Lichen anymore, but she couldn't forget it so quickly. Now she just sneaks a few glances at him now and then and won't fight Zhou Xiaoxiao again, especially when Zhou Xiaoxiao comes to the village In the past two days, she has saved two lives. Now she has a good reputation in the village, and there is no way to drive her away.

The key is that Qiuxiang actually dug out a sarcoid from her stomach. The people in the village were surprised, and they admired her medical skills even more, but no matter how powerful she was, she was Lichen's fiancee, and she hated her when she saw her. If it wasn't for her, maybe she would still have hope in chasing Brother Lichen.

The sea breeze blew slowly, with a faint salty taste, and the sparkling microwaves stretched as far as the eye could see, and the hull rowed slowly in the sandy water.

After about ten minutes, we reached the reef and shoal.

From a distance, the area is not large, but after going ashore, Xiaoxiao felt that the area was significantly larger than when she looked at it from a distance before.

As if floating in the sea, the scenery is good, and it is worth her visit.

Ye Xiaocui and the others happily jumped off the boat with buckets in their hands. They were very familiar with finding all the edible seafood hidden behind the reef.

The management here is not strict, except for the return of the goods from the big fish boats that go out to sea to fish, and the seafood they find nearby do not need to be handed over to the brigade, they can be brought home to cook and eat, luck If it is good, you can bring a bucket of seafood back in a few hours. So on weekdays, as long as the farming is not busy, many people will come to the sea, pick up some seafood and go back to improve their meals. Those who rely on the seaside have such benefits.

Xiaoxiao watched them busy. She didn't bring tools and didn't like seafood, so she went to look around.

The place with corals that the girl told her before she came, although it is under the sea, there are still a few pieces that are slightly exposed. There are many types of corals. Some are standing on the reef like branches, and some are sticking like flowers. On the reefs, there are even a large piece spread on the seabed. There are also various colors, white, blue, yellow, green and red, there are some fish swimming around in the coral, it is really beautiful in the sun, this is the first time Xiaoxiao has seen it up close Coral, so she rolled up her trousers and went into the sea. She wanted to get a few pieces to go back to play.

It's just that when Xiao Xiao picked up a small piece of coral, she felt that the ground was shaking like an earthquake.

She just thought that she felt wrong and continued to play. The second time the ground shook was stronger than the first time. Xiao Xiao felt something was wrong and wanted to go ashore.

Xiaoxiao was on the back of the reef, but did not see Ye Xiaocui and the others had put away their tools and planned to go back.

"Xiao Cui, I just swayed a few times on the ground and watched the fish jumping out of the water, will there be a tsunami!" They have lived by the sea since they were children and are very familiar with the natural phenomena of the sea.

"Let's go, go back quickly, it seems that the sky has changed." When I first came here, the sun was very bright, but now the sky has changed, and the sky is a little overcast.

As soon as he finished speaking, the ground shook a few times.

They immediately changed color, and someone shouted, "Come on!" This was obviously a tsunami coming.

The three quickly rushed to the boat, picked up the oars and rowed regardless. When the boat had traveled more than fifty meters, the girl who first let Xiaoxiao come out with them was horrified to find that there was no Xiaoxiao on the boat.

"Oops, Dr. Zhou is not on the boat, she must still be on the shore, we have to turn around and go back."

Ye Xiaocui immediately stopped her. She actually found out that Xiaoxiao was not on the boat when she first got on the boat, but she did not remind everyone. "No, look over there, the tsunami is about to come!" There were huge waves coming from a distance of a thousand meters from them. At this time, if the ship turned around and wanted to leave again, it might be too late!

The three girls looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

The most sober of the three, Ye Xiaocui, she was eager for Xiaoxiao to have an accident. Besides, it wasn't them who harmed her this time, but Zhou Xiaoxiao, the woman who was stupid and didn't leave as soon as possible, especially when the boat was a few steps away from the shore. At that time, she saw Xiao Xiao calling them from behind, but at that time, not only did she pretend not to see it, but she also tried her best to row the oar faster, but she was not allowed to get on the boat.

"We will also die when the boat turns around and goes back. I can't blame us for this. Let's go! If we don't go, it will be too late!"

Xiaoxiao at the back, when she felt the ground shaking for the first time, she thought that she felt that the mistake was not serious, but when she felt the ground shaking for the second time, she knew something was wrong, especially the sea water. Buoyed, a large number of fish and shrimp and other sea creatures appeared in the shoal. Her hearing was very good, especially when there was an unusually loud noise from the sea in the distance, she knew what was about to happen.

She ran to the shore where the boat was parked like crazy, but when she ran there, she saw that the boat had been rowed away by them, and it was almost a while before she was standing behind the reef and far away from here, and they actually It's too much to row the boat away without waiting for her!

Seeing a huge wave like a mountain not far behind, it is about to pounce like a thousand troops. Not to mention people, even this exposed reef will be submerged.

Xiaoxiao was extremely panic at this moment, how could she know that she would be so unlucky when she came out today, and she encountered such a big tsunami the first time she went to sea.