101-110

Chapter 101 Marriage is not to Save other People

 "I didn't want to hide it at the time, I just wanted to break off the marriage with you, but grandma was seriously ill at that time, and I wanted to wait until grandma woke up. Besides, the reason why I helped the Li family was because my parents and I were in a car accident. My parents had passed away. I was seriously injured and lost my memory. I thought it was the Li family who saved me and treated me like a mountain. Grandpa Li begged me to go to the Zhao family for a few days instead of Li Xiaofang. I thought it was just to help for a few days. When Xiaofang found out, she decided to leave Zhao's house. I didn't know that Xiaofang already had someone she liked and had children, so I could only tell Lichen about these things. I really didn't think about deliberately cheating Everyone has been through it, but fortunately it didn't affect everyone, but I offended you for always liking Lichen and Lu Yumei."

Thinking of Lu Yumei, who liked Lichen to the point of being persistent and perverted, Xiaoxiao was angry with that woman and framed her twice. Fortunately, for the second time, she was discovered and taught a lesson to relieve herself.

Grandma didn't get angry after hearing this, but sighed: "Fortunately, you found that Yumei's child is not good enough. If Lichen really married her, it would be unfortunate that the Zhao family would not be at peace."

Lijuan next to her interrupted and said. : "" Yumei is about to get married now, and she will go to the Yu family's house. I heard that the engagement is first and then the wedding ceremony. "

Marry the Yu family...wait a minute~ Could it be the family that Li Chen said you were about to marry?" Xiao Xiao remembered which one it was.

"My brother even told you about this... tsk tsk tsk, sure enough, he treats you differently. "I know that her brother really likes the woman in front of her, otherwise he wouldn't tell her about such important things in the family, but she sighed: "Although Yumei has changed a lot this year, I have grown up with her since I was a child. Yes, she wants to marry such a person now, and I feel sorry for her. Yesterday she met me and cried all the time, saying that if my brother had married her, she would be able to refuse the marriage of the Yu family now, but my brother just If she doesn't like her, even if she is forced to marry her by her parents, he will not help her to marry her back. Besides, my brother has always rejected her.

According to my brother, marriage is not to save people, and he is not married to an ordinary marriage, but a military marriage. It will be very troublesome to divorce in the future. Besides, he only wants to get married once in his life and does not want to marry a second time, so he is extremely unwilling to get married. Willing to marry Yumei will not agree to help her. Just thinking that she will marry such a man in the future makes me feel pitiful, although she has done excessive things in the past... Her parents too, for the future of the Lu family, even the daughter can use it, fortunately our grandma and parents Everyone is enlightened, especially my brother. He always scolds me on weekdays, but he still protects me from marrying into the Yu family when it is critical. "

After speaking, I'm really glad that she was born in the Zhao family. If she was born in the Lu family, it is estimated that Yumei's fate will be hers.

Xiaoxiao murmured, "I really didn't expect such a strong woman to marry into the Yu family. Although it was forced by her parents, if she didn't want to marry, wouldn't she not resist? To put it bluntly, she also has her own thoughts. After all, I heard that the Yu family is not an ordinary family. Do you really care about her life or death..."

Both the Du family and the Lu family like to marry their daughters so much, so this family is not ordinary, not to mention Lu Yumei has always been very high-minded, and ordinary people will marry her if she is willing to give up. After all, she is also insatiable, so Xiaoxiao has no sympathy for that woman.

The old lady next to her agreed, "Lijuan, if Lichen is not from our Zhao family, if the family is an ordinary family or your uncle's family. In that case, Yumei probably won't take a fancy to Lichen, so it's right that Lichen has always looked down on Yumei. "

Oh~"

Lijuan rarely refuted, because Lu Yumei has changed a lot in the past few months, and she doesn't even know herself. Yesterday, I saw that she was going to marry someone or marry into the Yu family. Fortunately, I feel some sympathy for her. It just seems reasonable to hear what grandma said. Yumei used to be arrogant and she didn't bother to date boys from poor families.

"Grandma, let me see for you first. "

I'm afraid that other patients will come in later, and I plan to hire a doctor next month. Now that the pharmacy is slowly operating, people nearby will come over if they feel uncomfortable or want to buy medicine. Because Xiaoxiao has good medical skills, the pharmacy can buy medicines after seeing a doctor. The price is fair, and Qiao An is also well entertained, so I plan to hire another doctor and another apprentice. Xiaoxiao is planning to find a young man to help me with the rough work such as concocting pharmaceutical materials or running errands to deliver medicine, otherwise I will rely on Qiao An alone. I can't be too busy. When there are too many people, I have to hire an aunt who cooks. Now Xiaoxiao and Qiao Ann take turns to cook, most of which are cooked by Qiao Ann. She dislikes Xiaoxiao's poor cooking skills. Sometimes the vegetables are not cooked and even can't be eaten, the food is wasted.

Then Xiaoxiao gave the old man acupuncture and massaged for a few minutes, and prescribed medicine for her. It's just that rheumatism is difficult to cure. Some people suffer from the root cause of the disease when they are young without paying attention to their body. Xiaoxiao can only help the elderly to relieve the pain. Fortunately, her rheumatism is not very serious.

After the medicine was prescribed, the old woman did not intend to go back immediately.

"Xiao Xiao, when you have time, go to Zhao's house to play and accompany my old woman. Lichen often can't go home. Lijuan and the others go to school again. Now Lichen's mother also goes to work. There is no one at home, just me and sister Zhao. , sometimes it's very boring."

Xiaoxiao nodded, although she should come down, but she won't go, and she can't leave the medicine hall as a doctor.

"Qiao Ann, is your brother out yet?"she asked Qiao Ann, who was giving her medicine. Last time I heard Li Chen mentioned about Qiao Sheng, so the old man knew that something happened to Qiao Ann.

"I'll be out in a week. I heard that it will be closed for half a year. Later, Lichen asked someone to intercede for only a month. My parents don't worry about my brother anymore. It's good to know that he's all right." She answered generously, and she didn't see how fast she was taking medicine. Now she remembers the medicine bucket, and she is fast in taking medicine. These days, Chen Yan also comes to help after school, while Chen Cheng often goes to Mr. Yang's side. Run, although Mr. Yang confiscated the apprentices, but when Chen Cheng asked him something he didn't understand, he was willing to teach him. What's more, he even sent a book about jade carving, which made Chen Cheng happy.

Seeing that her face was calm and the speed of taking medicine was fast, she opened the drawer and took medicine again, saying that her movements were coherent and fast. The old lady couldn't help but be amazed. It has only been opened for less than a month. This Qiao Ann doesn't understand at all, but now she can take medicines familiarly.

"Lijuan, look at how capable Qiao An and Xiaoxiao are at the same age as you. You should learn more from them in the future." The old man boasted that no matter how good a girl is, she is not her own granddaughter, which is a pity.