61-70

Chapter 061: Jumping Into the Fire Pit "

But Dad, if you don't say this, I'm more curious. Auntie and Du Jiading have something to do with the uncle's murder, or did you offend the Du family before?" There must be other important reasons behind it.

"Don't ask! I will continue to investigate this matter. You stay in the army and come back to spend more time with your mother when you have time." Zhao Zhiguo once again did not let him ask more.

Zhao Lichen knew that his father wouldn't talk any more. He was forced to talk about it today, but he usually ignored him.

He murmured, "It's better for me to accompany my mother than you to accompany her, Xiaoxiao said that she often has something to worry about, and now she's sick. If you care more about her, she won't be too worried about herself. I think I'm sick."

Zhao Zhiguo felt guilty after hearing the words, "Okay, it's my fault, I've stayed for the past two days. In the end, I owe your mother too much to this family." One thing came to mind, "You said that Li Xiaofang ran away from marriage, so you don't have a wife now. I heard you have been mentioning that Xiaoxiao just now. That girl is medically skilled and works here. If you are interested in her, marry her."

Zhao Lichen scolded angrily: "Our family is as complicated as a fire pit, so people can jump into a fire pit. Besides, she... doesn't look down on me!"

Zhao Zhiguo's foot that was about to leave immediately stopped, looking up and down his son became suspicious.

This is not right! My son is about 1.8 meters tall. He looks good, and he is not bad at the military level. One girl escaped marriage, and the other one doesn't like it. What is the situation? His son is not so bad!

"Lichen, I think you're fine. How could one or two girls not want to marry you? No one else knows about our family. How could it affect your life-long affairs?"

Zhao Lichen looked up at the sky and said speechlessly, "Dad, you forgot that Xiaoxiao knows medical skills. Grandma's poisoning in her own home must be done by her family. Plus Lijuan has been targeting her, she can still be happy to stay, the key is I thought she was Li Xiaofang at that time, and it was not good for her... Thinking about the situation in our family, let it go... Don't harm her, she is also pitiful, her parents are gone, she is the only one left in the family, and now she is in this hospital She is also taken care of at work, let's not disturb her life."

His eyes were frustrated and his expression was a little depressed, especially when he heard Xiaoxiao's conversation with her mother, he knew that Xiaoxiao didn't want to enter Zhao's house.

Zhao Zhiguo looked at his son's lost expression and knew that he must be looking for a girl, but unfortunately the girl didn't want to marry her because of the Zhao family.

"Maybe you will still have a chance in the future...I will stay at home for the past two days, and you can go back to the army tomorrow."

"I know." With him staying to take care of his mother, he can go to work with confidence, just remembering what Ye Qiaosheng said thing, he has to go out. "I have something to go out and come back later."

After speaking, he strode away.

Zhao Zhiguo doesn't worry about him. This son has always been prudent in his work. As long as he doesn't go to investigate the family's affairs, he would rather be involved alone than to have any trouble with his son in the future.

Zhao Lichen went out to find someone to help Xiaoxiao's house rebuild.

In the hospital, Zhao Zhiguo returned to the ward.