501

It will be fine when we come back. The pharmacy has no income in the past few years. Li Chen said with understanding.

Ye Qiaosheng said angrily: "The drugstore relied on Xiaoxiao's good medical skills back then. Once Xiaoxiao left the drugstore, there was no business. Qiao Ann learned a little bit, and now the medical skills are not very good. , I can only look at some common minor diseases. Compared with Xiaoxiao's medical skills, the gap is too big. It would be good if Xiaoxiao came back. After the pharmacy, she will not often make ends meet. If it weren't for the two of you in recent years Relief, Qiao An and Chen Chen, the two brothers and sisters, will definitely have a hard time. "

Xiaoxiao is sending money and food, so their life is better than the people around them, and even if last winter was so difficult, they not only had rice to eat but also charcoal burning, so that the family didn't have to be so afraid during the winter, When it was so cold last winter, Xiaoxiao also sent people carbon over, so Ye Qiaosheng felt that without Xiaoxiao, they would all have a hard time. Lichen knew these things, because Xiaoxiao thought that he would find someone to help deliver them.

"But when I come back, Xiaoxiao doesn't know if she will go to work in a pharmacy. I'll talk about the arrangement later. As for Qiao Ann, who has been studying for a few years, she should be on her own. When Xiaoxiao comes back, she can continue to study with Xiaoxiao .

Xiaoxiao has helped a lot of people in Iwamura over the past few years, but she no longer accepts apprentices to teach people, Qiao ann is her first apprentice. Li Chen thought.

"Haha, unfortunately, Qiao Ann didn't live up to his expectations and didn't study very well. Besides, you were in a hurry to leave at the time. Qiao Ann had only been studying with Xiaoxiao for a few months, and Xiaoxiao ran to find you. There was a joke in the words. Xiaoxiao liked that he didn't want anything in order to be with him. Everyone knew that at the time.

Li Chen smiled, and when he thought of the previous things, it seemed like it didn't happen for a long time. Xiaoxiao was for him. After suffering a lot, she gave up such good conditions and treatment in the city and went to the country to accompany him for all these years. He will never forget the sacrifices Xiaoxiao made for him.

"It will be lively after we come back, It's just that it's not very peaceful outside. Yesterday, I submitted all the evidence of the Du family's crimes over the years to the above, and the Du family will be dealt with soon. "

Ye Qiaosheng was a little surprised to hear this, "The Du family can really be brought down so easily this time, and why did you come back so suddenly this time and didn't tell me in advance."

"This action is really sudden . , It was decided on a temporary basis. Do you still remember what happened to the batch of jade in those days, when my uncle and many people suffered because of the jade. The people who are still alive will soon help them recover, and the jade is also very important as Now I have asked Mr. Yang to sculpt and prepare for the competition. It would be great if I could get the ranking, it would not be worth the hard work of so many people."

Those three jade stones have involved so many people and have gone through all these years. If they are well carved, they will become national treasures in the future. The same is placed in the warehouse, and no one dares to make up their minds.

Ye Qiaosheng was very surprised after hearing this, "It turns out that you came back this time because of that batch of jade stones. Now that the jade stones have been handed in, those families who were in distress must be rehabilitated, and no one will care about them after taking them for carving. How about three pieces of jade? It should not be bad for so many people."

"It's not bad. The quality of jade may not be the best, but it is the largest jade found so far. One piece weighs a few hundred kilograms. Seeing the three pieces together is really priceless, no wonder those people are crazy to find them. I feel that money can confuse people, and those people don't know how many people they have harmed for this wealth.

"Tsk tsk, I also feel that The size of jade is definitely not small. I didn't expect that one piece would be hundreds of kilograms and three pieces would add up to more than one thousand kilograms. It's no wonder that so many people want to grab that wealth. How many people will be angry when they are transported and handed in by you now. "

"Humph!" Those people didn't have time to get angry, and now they can't escape being punished. "

Thinking of the materials submitted in the past two days, the relevant departments must have already started to take action.

Ye Qiaosheng said with admiration: "Lichen really has you, and this matter was solved at once. I thought it would take a few years." "

"I haven't stayed in Iwamura all these years. I often find people there to investigate the past. When I find some evidence, I collect it, and now it comes in handy. The past few years mean that Su Heng and I have been making preparations. Now use this opportunity to deal with all those people, especially the Du family, this time we will never give them another chance to turn around."

"Yes! The Du family is so abominable, we can't let them go! If we don't deal with them, we will Judging by the extent of the grievances between the Du family and the Zhao family, if you don't deal with them, they will definitely trouble you when you come back. I have been staring at the Du family for the past few years. You don't know how arrogant they were before. When Xiaoxiao went south, there were some people who were asked for trouble, but fortunately you come back now."

Li Chen nodded: "I won't come back if I don't deal with the Du family. I will definitely not give up. Xiaoxiao also offended them back then, so it is absolutely impossible not to deal with the Du family. Fortunately, the Du family will be dealt with next . After staying there for a few years, it was a bit reluctant to suddenly come back, but I still have to come back. After all, I am from here, and my hometown is here. It's fine to let the above assign someone to take care of things in the village. Today's Iwamura doesn't matter even if I'm not there, now The water conservancy has been solved over there, and a road has been built to go outside, so I can leave and come back."

Ye Qiaosheng said happily, "You have to come back quickly, and there is one more thing that you need to help me deal with."

"What? What?" Li Chen was a little strange, what did he need his help with when we first met him?

"It's about Qiao An's marriage. I really have nothing to do with this sister, and now I don't want to go on a blind date anymore. When Xiaoxiao comes back, I'll ask her to persuade her. My parents have been urging me at home, seeing that your children are all three Years old, she is one year older than Xiaoxiao, and it is really a headache to not marry at the age of 24. In addition, people I know always come to ask my house, she has one leg like that, and it will be more difficult to find her a husband as she gets older. , let him not be so picky, but her requirements are not high, but it always fails. This time Xiaoxiao comes back to help and persuade, and then if you have a suitable person, you can also recommend it. As long as I solve the major events in Qiao Ann's life, I don't need to do this. troubled."

Li Chen was surprised. It turned out that Qiao An was not married yet, and when he thought about the past, he realized that Qiao An was injured in the previous incident, so he did this.

So he replied, "Yes, those who can help will definitely help, but this is Qiao Ann's marriage, so it's better to be more serious and ask her own opinion."