321-331

Chapter 321

    "It's best if you can figure it out. Lijuan has a lot of flaws, but there is no big problem. If she does too much, you can tell me that I will teach her a lesson. Of course, I hope that you can solve any problems by yourself. I usually talk to Xiaoxiao. I'm also very busy, so I can't take care of you all the time."

Li Chen said sternly with his arms crossed.

Su Heng sat in front of him, and an invisible pressure came over him. Li Chen was not easy to mess with. He didn't dare to complain to him about what Lijuan had done wrong. He could only solve it by himself. The meaning is obviously not to disturb them all the time.

"We will have a good life. I don't think Lijuan is very spoiled. Otherwise, she would not be tired after working so hard these two days." Girl, you'll know after you've been with her for a long time. Of course, you've discovered her shortcomings at that time, and it's too late if you want her or not."

Seeing that he had no objection, Li Chen continued: "You're still here today. Proposing a marriage, we won't do so many etiquette here, we don't have that kind of conditions if we don't have time, you can choose a good day by yourself, go to town with Lijuan to get the certificate, and then take Lijuan back—"

" Brother, we will go to collect the certificate tomorrow, you can give him a day off." Li Juan hurried out, she had been eavesdropping in the kitchen just now.

Li Chen supported his forehead, how much this girl hates marriage, as if she doesn't want to stay at home for a moment, a girl is not ashamed at all.

"Are you a girl! You don't know how to be reserved at all, and you're afraid that you won't be able to get married, and I remember that Xiaoxiao and I didn't abuse you, so why are you so eager to get married and leave!" My sister is really embarrassed sometimes.

Li Juan's face was slightly embarrassed, but she was very happy to think that she could marry Su Heng.

"Brother, it's not the same when you marry your sister-in-law. Besides, it depends on who the other party is when I marry. I didn't want to go to the Kang family that my father introduced before, so I wanted to come here. Besides, I'm not in a hurry to get married. You and your sister-in-law are newly married, and I'm not happy if I stay here all the time, affecting your life, I still have self-knowledge, so I want to make room for you." After saying that, he smiled and was in a good mood.

Li Chen didn't believe it, "You thought I would believe it, it's up to me and Xiaoxiao to get married."

After speaking, he said to Su Heng, "Look at her anxious appearance, let's set a closer date. You two go to get the certificate, and then take her back."

Lijuan immediately became dissatisfied: "Brother, there is no wedding and no banquet... You really don't care about my marriage, I'm your sister anyway. ."

Li Chen immediately scolded, "I've run out of money, so I can't hold a wedding for you. I don't think Su Heng has any savings. It's better to keep the money if you have the money. Next, there will be no food for everyone in the brigade. Every household has to find a way to get food on their own or they will starve. At this time, you are still thinking about whether we will starve to death if you hold a banquet. You also don't think about going out to buy food. There is not much food outside. The autumn harvest has not yet arrived. There is a shortage of food everywhere. Where can there be so much food for sale. This morning, my uncle went out and asked around. A lot of food has been bought in the past two days. The price has already started today. You also have to go far away to find out.

Besides, when Dad hasn't left here, I told you that you want to marry Su Heng without a wedding or a banquet. You don't know anyone in the village, so there's no need to entertain guests. I'm different, plus Xiaoxiao came to accompany me from such a distance, many people in the village are also grateful to her for saving a lot of people here, so when I said that I was going to get married, everyone suggested that I do it, although I spent money , but many people came to help when we did it, so we didn't think it was too hard. You don't need to make such trouble. If you really want to do it, you will go back to the city with Su Heng and go to Su's house to do it again. I guess At that time, Su Heng's parents would also agree to hold the wedding for a while and invite relatives to meet you."

Li Chen had another intention. He wanted Su Heng to remember how difficult it was when Lijuan married him. He couldn't even give Lijuan a proper wedding. He wanted him to owe Lijuan for the rest of his life. If it's not right, he will think that he once owed Lijuan, so he won't do anything to her, but unfortunately Lijuan will not understand his intentions in this life.

Speaking of the current situation in the countryside, this is the case in every family. People who don't dare to hold a big wedding and have no money will use some food to exchange for a daughter-in-law, or if they have some conditions, they can just take a little dowry. Now that the entire Iwamura is about to run out of food, whoever wants to have a banquet when they get married doesn't want to live!

Lijuan looked at Su Heng aggrievedly.

"Su Heng, what do you think?"

Su Heng also agreed with Lichen's words, "It's an extraordinary period, even if I save a little bit, but if I hold a banquet, I won't have any leftovers, not to mention that the food prices are going up now, and I'm also in the village. I don't know anyone, you just came here, we don't need to compare when it's time to marry your brother and sister-in-law, and if the two of us have children in the future, the expenses will be more, so it's better to save money now."

Lijuan heard Children will have energy immediately, yes! She doesn't need to spend money if she doesn't have a wedding, not many people know her in such a small place, and it's okay if she doesn't have a wedding, and her former classmates and friends won't laugh at her, "Okay, listen to you, if you don't do it, don't do it. , anyway, my sister-in-law has already bought me a dowry. I don't need to buy anything else, we can save the money."

Li Chen couldn't help but be speechless after hearing this. She was so angry when he said that she wouldn't hold a banquet wedding for her. Now, as soon as Su Heng said it, she agreed immediately, and she didn't even buy anything else, and didn't want to spend any money.

"Humph! You are even more stingy. Before, I wanted to pay for your wedding. Since your sister-in-law has already arranged a dowry for you, then we can't give you anything else! Su Heng, why don't we do it tomorrow? Just go get the certificate and come back in the afternoon to take her back directly, so that my family can save a few days of food."

"Brother, can you be more stingy, I really can't figure out why my sister-in-law was willing to marry you in the first place--no! It's too much for you to piss me off alone!"

"Hum? Humph! I've given you little money since I was a child. Now I don't have any money, of course I won't help you. Besides, it's really for your sake if you don't have a wedding. Well, there's another question, Su Heng. After you get married, will you continue to live in the school or where? I originally wanted you to live in the courtyard behind the bathroom, where the house is better, and the house on the school side is too shabby, and there is only one."

Li Chen thought about it . Plus, the school is a bit remote.