391-400

Chapter 391 Find Out

  Turning to the back, that is three days before the accident, Xiaoxiao saw that page, narrowed her eyes a few seconds later and called Lichen, "Come here, Lichen, look at this page, according to the time, the accident will happen. He Tianyu had a big quarrel with her parents three days ago. The He family would not let her marry the educated youth she liked, but had already arranged a marriage, and wanted to marry her to a man twenty years older than He Tianyu. It is said that the man's wife was beaten away before, and now this man is working in the town, the He family is greedy for that man's high betrothal salary, and he can introduce his younger son to a good job in the future, so I thought Who knew that He Tianyu's family was willing to marry her daughter to that person, so she ended her own life in such an extreme way.

According to the above records, her parents should bear a great responsibility for the real cause of He Tianyu's death, if they hadn't been Forcing marriage, He Tianyu would not want to end her life by not having a meeting. The key point is that now her parents still put the responsibility on He Jianping. Fortunately, He Tianyu has the habit of writing a diary on weekdays. You can take this diary with you. It should be able to restore He Jianping's innocence.

In addition, you can deal with the mill incident by the way, but I sympathize with the white-haired people of the He family and send the black-haired people, but that is also the way they handled it wrongly. Forcing her daughter to marry such an old man is not for her daughter. Think about it, as for the mill, it depends on whether He Jianping wants it or not, and if he insists on it, it depends on what you do." He returned the diary to Li Chen, his eyes were obviously much more relaxed than before, it would be good for Li Chen to have this diary handle this.

Li Chen took the page Xiaoxiao pointed to and read the words, just like what Xiaoxiao said. He didn't expect it to be the case. I really want to thank this diary.

"It's still early, I'll go over right away and discuss the solution with everyone." After speaking, he hurriedly took the diary and walked out. It was four o'clock in the afternoon, so we should quickly deal with the matter before it was dark.

Xiao Xiao is at home and continues to knit scarves. Li Chen's sweater is knitted and now she will knit a scarf for her. As the New Year is approaching, the weather is getting colder and colder. Li Chen is afraid that he will be cold when he is outside every day, and she has nothing to do at home now. You can also make a knitted sweater to pass the time.

After nine o'clock in the evening, when Xiao Xiao was so sleepy that she yawned and was about to fall asleep, Li Chen came back exhausted. He ran around so late that day to get free.

As soon as he came back, Xiaoxiao immediately went to the outhouse to pour hot water for him to drink, and she also kept some meals, for fear that he would be too busy outside to have time for dinner.

"You don't have to go to the hot meal. I just ate it. I ate the noodles he cooked at Lao Huotou's place. You know that he has the most food and he even brought us canned fish to eat." He grabbed Xiaoxiao and didn't let her go. , Now that she's pregnant, she can't be sorry for coming back so late, how can she get him food again, and he did eat a small bowl of noodles before.

Hearing what he said, Xiaoxiao didn't go, but took out the jerky that Lichen had bought for her before and gave it to him to eat.

After drinking a cup of hot water, Lichen talked about the He family, knowing that Xiaoxiao was also paying attention to this matter.

"He Tianyu's matter has been dealt with almost. The educated youth in the village who had been with He Tianyu was found in the afternoon. He admitted that he had dealt with He Tianyu before, but later her parents disapproved and strongly opposed the contact. And find someone in the back to transfer him to work in a remote place, and it is difficult to see He Tianyu on weekdays.

During this time, He Tianyu also looked for him before his death. The most recent time was the day before her accident. SHe suddenly ran to find him, and told him in pain that she would never see him again, that she was going to marry.

Knowing that the two of them had no results, he did not hold back, but calmly told her that he would live a good life in the future, even if she gets married, you should cherish the words you care about, but I didn't expect to hear about her accident the next day, so even he was surprised and very guilty. He knew that he should have said more things to make her think about it the day before. , so that he has proof, it can show that He Tianyu was forced to marry by her parents, so she couldn't think about it.

He Tianyu's parents refused to admit it at first. Later, when they saw their daughter's diary to prove that there was still the educated youth, they would find the man's house where her parents wanted to be engaged to her before. Even the dowry was accepted, so He Tianyu felt that it was hopeless to refuse marriage, so he couldn't think about it. Her parents finally admitted it after everyone witnessed it, saying that it was for her daughter to suffer less in the future. They thought they could find a good family for her, but she just refused to agree to the marriage. The day before the accident,  After going out for a while, she was locked in the house and did not go out to help when she came back. I thought she was thinking about her family and no one would care about her anymore, but she didn't expect that early the next morning...

The murderer who harmed He Tianyu was actually Her parents' forced marriage, now that the matter has come to light, He Jianping has also been released, and about the mill, because He Tianyu's parents are too dishonest in their daily work, they often use good wheat to grind, but the good wheat is stolen and replaced by bad ones. And the charges were unreasonable. The village agreed that the mill should be returned to He Jianping.

But He Jianping's approach was very unexpected. He gave the mill to the village, but the village gave him a little money every year as if he was paying the rent. The village even praised the man. Thinking that the man went to Nanyang two years ago, he should have made money back, so In fact, he didn't care about money matters, just to breathe a sigh of relief. After all, it was the property that his father passed on to him that was taken away like this. "

Xiao Xiao was thoughtful after listening, "Li Chen, this person sounds very shrewd, I'm afraid it would be bad for such a person to be your guide?"