111-120

Cahpter 111 Disregard Family Love

    Lichen was just about to talk about Lijuan's situation, but he finally said, "She's nothing, it should be itchy from bugs crawling on her body, so just change into clean clothes." I didn't expect the teacup to be taken away , then they can't be exposed, but he still doesn't want to give up the opportunity to expose them. After Li Chen realized this, he ran out.

"Lichen—" Sister Zhao wanted to talk about the old lady, but Lichen ran away. If you think about it, forget it. The matter of the old man is just a trivial matter, and it is useless to tell him.

Li Chen came to the next door and knocked hard on the door.

I really want to kick this wooden door.

Du Yueying heard such a hard knock on the door outside in the yard, and she didn't know who it was, so she immediately scolded.

"What bastard, knocking so hard is going to break my door!"

He opened the door aggressively, but when he saw the position of the door, he was short of breath, and took two steps back.

"Li - Chen, it's you -"

Startled, the anger on his face disappeared immediately, and he put on a smiling face to greet him, but he complained in his heart that this god of plague has come home again today, and he has been very diligent in going home these past few months. More times than last year.

"Where's Lixia?" she asked with a frosty face.

"Lixia she... she just went out..." His eyes glanced at the back room.

"How can I hear movement inside." After she finished speaking, she rushed in, but her little movements couldn't escape his eyes.

"Lichen, what's the matter with you? It's the same as telling me. Lixia is really not at home." After speaking, she felt uneasy, afraid that Lixia would come out at this time and be seen by him.

I vaguely guessed why Li Chen was so angry and ran over at this time, which was definitely related to Lijuan's affairs.

When Li Chen walked into the yard, he saw a teapot on the table in the yard and walked over immediately, but unfortunately the teapot was empty and there was not a drop of water. Thinking about it, they should take the rest of the tea as soon as they came back. It fell, and now there is no evidence.

"Lichen, are you thirsty? I'll pour you some water." Du Yueying approached and said, but she was looking at the teapot, feeling proud. Fortunately, when Lixia came back, she took all the scented tea in the teapot. Dumped, Lixia went to accompany her mother-in-law today, and when she heard Lijuan's voice, the two of them immediately had an idea and put medicine in the scented tea. She knew that her mother-in-law, Sister Zhao, didn't like drinking scented tea. It smelled strange and I didn't like drinking it, so Lijuan drank most of the tea in the end.

As soon as Lijuan said it was itchy, she ran back to the front yard, Lixia immediately said she had something to do, and she was not stupid to take back the rest of the tea and the cup Lijuan had drank.

Li Chen said indifferently: "No, now I'm not thirsty anymore."

Knowing that it's too late, it's not easy to expose them now, but he won't let them off so easily.

"Lijuan said that she seemed to be allergic to the scented tea brewed by Lixia before. I came here to ask what's going on. Did the scented tea she brew contain something that shouldn't have been added!"

A trace of panic flashed across Du Yueying's face, she grabbed the corner of her apron and calmly said, "This... how come, it was my colleague who sent a few packs, and the family drank well, so there's only one small pack left, just right I was going to make it for your grandma, but Lijuan drank most of it when your grandma didn't like it, and I drank the rest just when I was thirsty. You see, it's not good for me, how can I have allergies—"

Speaking of this, she suddenly came over, "Is it because Lijuan's constitution is not good, her skin is allergic, and she can't drink herbal tea, so she is allergic, by the way! Is Lijuan's allergy serious, have you seen it?"

Li Chen They clenched their fists, holding back their anger, and their stomachs were full of anger. It was clearly that they had put the medicine in the herbal tea, but it turned out that it was Lijuan's physique.

Lijuan is fine. If it is really a physical problem, why would she be allergy-free if she drank scented tea before, but this time she was allergic to it when she was going to join the art troupe. It was obvious that there was a problem with the tea, and Xiaoxiao found out that it was Lijuan's food. There is a problem with the above, and it will be like that if you eat what you shouldn't eat.

"I have rashes all over my face and body, and now I'm worried that I won't be able to get in for the interview with the art troupe the day after tomorrow.

"This... Maybe it's because of different personal constitutions. Lixia and I have both drunk it, but there is no problem. It should be Lijuan's greed. Eat and eat something. "

Impossible, she only drank flower tea at that time, you know what you did, don't let me find evidence! Otherwise, even if you have someone to protect me, I will not spare you!" The words are full of threats. The scumbags in Zhao's family will sooner or later find her out and expose her crimes. Du Yueying's

face froze, and then she moved her lips, "How can it be, it's all a family, How could it be possible to do such a filthy thing. "

"The aunt also knows that they are all a family, and if she can do things like medicine, that person probably doesn't care about family affection like a beast." "The

sarcasm didn't show any emotion, and he went out after speaking. The place was already dirty, and he didn't want to stay for a while longer, but unfortunately he couldn't find any evidence. If there was no evidence, they couldn't find out their evil deeds.

Wait . After Li Chen went out and couldn't see it, Du Yueying was so angry that he threw the teapot on the table to the ground. When he talked to her in that tone just now, why did he treat her as a family, for she was his elder, but every time he was called She couldn't answer the scolding.

She suppressed her anger and went to Lixia's house.

I saw Lixia patted her chest, and when she saw her mother came in, Ma immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

"Mom, I was scared to death, I thought I was discovered by my eldest brother. I heard your conversation outside just now. "

"Well, Li Chen suspects us, but he has no evidence and can't do anything to us." "Du Yueying was actually a little flustered just now. If Lichen finds out, even if he is protected by the country with his temper, they may not be able to stay at Zhao's house.

"Lijuan has a rash, Mom, the medicine you prescribed is right. If it is only mild, then she will still go to the selection the day after tomorrow." Lixia said worriedly.

"That's right, if you don't crack it in time within three hours, then the person will be very itchy and unbearable, and in the end, there will be no good meat all over his body. At least it won't get better after a month. In some areas, even if it heals, there will be scars, but Lichen actually said that Lijuan just got a little itchy rash, I don't think so." He said with certainty.

"You mean she might be seriously injured..." Lixia frowned, "Mom, I think we have to prepare both hands. Now we don't know whether that person is sick or not. If she is not selected by then, it will be over. Let my uncle help me at the back." I'd better ask my uncle for help, even if there is no Lijuan in front to block her, she is not very sure to be admitted to the art troupe.