331-340

Chapter 331

 Xiaoxiao also responded: "Then don't care about her family's affairs, tell me how your road is being built now? If this road continues to be built like this, the village doesn't seem to have so much money to pay everyone for work points.

" Money, even if it's not a cement road, but if you invite those people to work, you will have to pay wages. Xiaoxiao is thinking about how a poor village like Yancun can spend so much money to build roads, not to say that the money will be spent even buying food. Seeing her doubts, Li Chen explained it to her, "Because Lijuan was going to stay and marry Su Heng, I was delayed and didn't tell you about it. In fact, not only Iwamura repairs, but the other two The villages are built together, and the roads built by the three villages will become a whole road. It used to take at least three or four hours to go over the mountains and mountains to the town, but now after the road is built, it only takes more than one hour to go out by ox cart. Although it still takes more than half an hour to take a boat, it is not safe to take a boat. When the weather changes, you will stop at the pier and not go out. If you are short of things, it is not easy to go out to buy

. The typhoon and rain made it impossible to leave the boat for a whole week. Many people could not even go out to buy a bottle of soy sauce, so you can see how important it is to build the road. As for the money, since it was built by three villages together, I will report it. I didn't expect the above to actually approve this fortification.

If it was not approved so quickly before, it would not be easy to approve it, but you don't know that we were lucky this time. Didn't you save a child in the county last time? You also know Lin Xiangyuan, the father of the child. He helped us this time. I talked to him about building the road when we were in the hospital last time. He also felt very good, so I immediately joined the team when I came back. The other responsible persons held a meeting to discuss this matter, and they were very supportive. Then they wrote a manuscript and wrote the specific conditions of the road construction for approval. Unexpectedly, the person was more supportive after reading it and persuaded the other two villages to build it together. Three The roads built in the villages are connected to form an avenue. Not only can people pass the bullock cart, but everyone can travel easily in the future.

Therefore, the money is specially allocated to build the road. Some people will be volunteers for a few days to help with the repairs, anyway, after the roads are repaired, they are also in the village to serve everyone and make life easier."

After listening to Lichen's explanation, Xiaoxiao understood that Lichen is really capable. Every time he thinks of doing something, he will do it very seriously and find a way, and he didn't expect to save that person Lin Xiangyuan's son last time. , that person is helping Lichen now, and feels very happy. She has helped Lichen in her career anyway, so she doesn't feel inferior like before, thinking that Lichen has always been behind her back to help her, she doesn't know What do you want in return for him.

"Lichen, you are really amazing. You have done such a big thing for the village."

Lichen felt nothing, after all, his mission when he came here was to arrange him to help the village, "Hehe, it is very important to solve everyone's travel problems, since I am here If you have a job here, you must do a good job. Besides, the people here are also good to us. Of course, there are occasionally a few who are out of tune, so don't worry. We just need to be worthy of our conscience.

Don't say me, you are prestige in the village now . I'm also very tall, the younger generation, many people envy me for marrying a good wife."

After speaking, he looked at her with a smile.

Xiaoxiao held his hand and said, "Then let's all work hard, strive to do a good job in our work, and maintain our small family."

"Yes, strive for better conditions in the village, so we can see what we want next year. Don't want children."

"Why are you talking about the topic of children, we are still young, so let's not have children for the time being." Xiaoxiao subconsciously resists having children now, she is not yet nineteen years old, and her body is small for life. The child is not good. Besides, they are all busy now, and the village is poor. Having a child now is not good for the child.

"Okay, listen to you, but my welfare is indispensable." After that, she dragged Xiaoxiao into the room.

Xiaoxiao said that she had developed a medicine. After taking the medicine, she would not get pregnant even if they were together for a few months, and it had no side effects on the body, so he had no scruples to have kids.

Day by day, Li Chen went to the construction site again this day, but when he was halfway there, someone came to him and told him that something big happened!

It turned out that Shen Feiyang and Liu Xiaoxi, the sons of the Shen family, were standing on the cliff. They said that the parents of the two families did not agree and they both jumped off. Now there are many people around the cliff.

When such a thing happened, Li Chen of course had to go, and at the same time, he sighed that the two families really can toss, and it stopped for a few days. Then something happened again, and he walked over resignedly.

When I came to the accident site, I saw Old Shentou standing a few steps away from them and scolding angrily: "Stinky boy , come down quickly, if you don't come down again, you will not be Laozi's son." Shen Feiyang on the cliff led Xiaoxi behind them was a deep cliff, and not far in front of them stood many villagers.

At this moment, he said very sadly: "You disapprove of us being together because of brother-in-law's affairs. If you didn't have so many opinions at the beginning, brother-in-law would not have died. Now it's our turn. Why do you disapprove? Xiaoxi and I will Jump down."

Old Shen rested his head on his forehead, and the man staggered as if he was about to fall down, what a retribution! Before, the eldest daughter was not allowed to marry Xiao Xia, but Xiao Xia died and mocked the Liu family's death. Now it's his own boy's turn to do such a threatening thing.

"Come down quickly, let's discuss the matter between you and Xiaoxi slowly."

"No! You promise to marry Xiaoxi, otherwise I won't go down, and the same is true for Xiaoxi."

Old Shen was confused. "Come down, stinky boy, it's not good which girl do you like, but you want to like the girl of the Liu family who is so fascinated by her, now that you can even do such a thing, you have no shame! Come down quickly! !" heshouted loudly.

It's just that Lao Liu, who was next to him, immediately turned back and scolded: "It was your son who lied to my daughter, I have only such a daughter now, but you still let your son pester my daughter, and you slandered my daughter just now, Lao Shen. Don't think that I'm afraid of you if I don't beat you, I will teach you a good lesson today, I didn't teach you enough to make up for it today."

After saying that, he waved the pole in his hand, and Lao Shen grabbed the pole. At the other end, the two of them started to tug at each other and turned into cursing.

No one around knew that the two were still quarreling at this time. Shen Feiyang looked at the two old men below and shouted, "Don't fight, Xiaoxi and I will jump down, you don't have to worry about it in the future!"

The hem of their clothes looked like they were about to jump off the next moment.