441-450

Chapter 441

    The next day, Xiaoxiao was obviously later than usual. When she got up, there was another tonic on the table. Sister Qing thoughtfully cooked another tonic for him to eat.

Li Chen had finished eating and met Meng Qingyang and the others downstairs. He saw Xiao Xiao still sleeping at that time, thinking that they slept a little late last night, so he didn't wake her up and asked her to sleep longer. Anyway, she was also dealing with Han Jincheng's affairs. You don't have to come forward, things are almost settled.

And this morning, mother-in-law Han strongly asked to come over and apologize to Meng Qingyang, so they could only tell Meng Qingyang. Unexpectedly, Meng Qingyang agreed to come down to see mother-in-law Han. She probably wanted to make a break before they left. Jin Cheng doesn't matter anymore.

Xiaoxiao went downstairs to the lobby on the first floor after eating. Granny Han and Han Jincheng were sitting opposite Meng Qingyang, only to hear Granny Han say, "I didn't know that Jincheng lost his memory here, I blame him for not going back to see me for so many years. With his dad, I didn't expect him to encounter so many things here, the most guilt is the hurt to your daughter, you can't be like this, so I followed Lichen and the others and wanted to apologize to you in person, I'm really sorry!"

She and the old man have been hiding in Iwamura all her life. She used to hate those who hurt their family, but she didn't expect that one day they would hurt people too, so no matter what, she will apologize to people in her lifetime, otherwise she will feel guilty in the future. The knot is there.

Meng Qingyang heard what she said and saw the woman opposite him. She was about the same age as him, but she was obviously much older than him. During the same years, she went through a lot of hardships. Han Jincheng had told him before that his family's family over the years. The accident happened, and now he didn't know what to say.

Speaking of reprimands, but there are not many people in the Han family, and the family's collapse is somewhat similar to his family's experience before, and now it doesn't matter how fierce or ugly he is. It's useless to hate Han Jincheng.

"You have apologized, and I accept it. I don't want this incident to affect everyone's lives. I hope that they will not come back to each other in the future. My daughter has suffered a lot these years. Today, I will not let her come down to see you. I will come forward. That's enough, my daughter's affairs will have nothing to do with you in the future.

This time you can come and apologize, knowing that you also realize that you are wrong and feel guilty about my daughter. I hope you will not come here in the future, and I will find another suitable person for my daughter to marry soon. As for Aceh... No, I should ask you, Han Jincheng, to go back and be filial to your mother in the future to make up for what you owe your mother for not being at home all these years. In the future, you can be a good person and marry a woman you like.

Meng Qingyang said lightly. There was not much anger in his tone. Maybe his hatred for this matter has almost disappeared.

After listening to it,  the mother-in-law Han, she felt more guilty for Meng Qingyang's unreproachful words. "Thank you .You don't blame my family Jincheng anymore. He lost his memory before, so he didn't know his identity. If he knew that he was not from here, he would not provoke your daughter. It's a pity that I can't apologize to your daughter in person. You are right. They will take different paths in the future, and everyone will be fine in the future. "

Mother-in-law Han felt a little pity she didn't see Meng Weiwei, but she knew there was nothing she could do. Meng Qingyang was now afraid that the Han family would go to Weiwei, and that her daughter's feelings that she had already forgotten when she saw Han Jincheng would come back again.

"Yes, The Meng family is different from the Han family, and Jincheng will not dare to disturb them in the future. In addition, I hope your daughter can find a suitable one. Both of them have suffered a lot. I just hope that they can be safe and healthy in the future. "

How dare you come to the Meng family from a family like her own. Granny Han is very self-aware, so she also hopes that her son and Miss Meng will not be involved in the future.

After listening to their conversation, Li Chen said, "Mother-in-law, Now that the apology is over, after Uncle Huo helps Mr. Meng solve the case tomorrow, we can leave here and go back. "

Mother-in-law Han nodded," I came here mainly to apologize to Mr. Meng. Now that things are done, if Jin Cheng can go back, we will go home tomorrow. "

"Wait a minute!" You can't go now!" Meng Qingyang stopped her.

"Qingmu Farm hasn't dealt with it yet. If they want to find Han Jincheng, but I let them go, it will become my responsibility in the end. If things are dealt with tomorrow, and Qingmu Farm will not care about Han Jincheng, then He can leave, and he will stay here for two more days in total."

Meng Qingyang said, for insurance, he can't let Han Jincheng go now, so he wants to stay here for two more days, and the murder case with Qingmu Farm is also the same. To be done tomorrow.

Li Chen listened to him and looked at Han Jincheng.

Han Jincheng could only nod his head, "Okay, it's not less than two days, but I'm afraid it will affect Li Chen's work."

"It's okay, since the matter has been dealt with quickly, it's not less than two days." The work in the village has been arranged. Now, this time I took a few days off on the pretext of picking up Xiaoxiao, so everyone didn't doubt it, because they all knew that Xiaoxiao went back to her hometown for a while, and it was normal to pick her up now.

Xiao Xiao listened to them in the back and didn't say anything. It was okay to delay it for two days. Meng Qingyang's matter had not been dealt with, and Uncle Huo couldn't leave.

I heard that clues have been found now, proving that the deceased had quarreled with people in the Aoki Farm before the car accident, and the passers-by heard it at that time, and the cause of death on the deceased was also found. The traces of being beaten many times are the deadliest The wound was a knife wound on one part of the body, and the wound was very deep. Such a serious injury may have died on the spot. Therefore, it is estimated that if the person was injured after the quarrel there, then the person would have died at that time, and only hit Meng Qingyang's car in the morning, one day before the time. It's no wonder that Uncle Huo found it abnormal when he looked at the body of the deceased.

After Meng Qingyang left, Granny Han walked over to Xiaoxiao.

"Thank you for the Jincheng matter. You went here to help them even when you were pregnant." I felt very sorry for Xiaoxiao, and halfway through the trip, I heard Lichen say that Xiaoxiao didn't go back to his hometown at all, but came here to help them and cure them. Okay, Miss Meng and Meng Qingyang's illness, many of Jin Cheng's affairs are her interceding in front of Meng Qingyang. She doesn't know how to be grateful to Xiao Xiao, and Su Heng and Chen Ming, they are all very good The person who helped Jincheng and helped the Han family!

She was very grateful to them, and Lichen explained that when she went back, she should not reveal the news that Xiaoxiao also came here, and that everyone came to find Jincheng. After all, everyone put down their work and came out to find Jincheng in private. They were afraid that if they were discovered, everyone would be punished by the village.