361-370

Chapter 361 Processing

  Xiao Xiao heard Ye Quan swearing and swearing for the first time. He probably lost his mind because of his anger. Otherwise, he is also a very kind uncle on weekdays. Curse people up.

After a while, when Ye Quan was impatient and knocked on the door again, and wanted to call someone to knock the door, the people inside made a move to open the door. As the door slowly opened, a face was revealed.

When Xiaoxiao saw the man, she immediately became completely angry. The man was injured by a wild boar yesterday. The wound was so deep that he had no money to go to the county hospital. His family sent him over and begged her to help save the life. The wound he sewed saved him, but he didn't expect that he was the one who hid the favor and revenge and refused to open the door.

Ye Quan immediately slapped him as soon as he approached, "You are a beast! Xiaoxiao saved your life and bandaged your wound. You were hiding from danger just now. It's fine if you don't help, and you don't even have a door Willing to open, not only Xiaoxiao but also Xiaoshan. Xiaoshan's grandparents have helped your family a lot in the past, and now they don't help when they are in trouble. It's like a dog! Ungrateful idiot, come here, tie it up, etc. Li Chen will deal with them when he comes back and punish them severely."

Ye Quan instructed the people behind him to tie up the person who refused to open the door for Xiao Xiao just now.

"Uncle, I... I'm wronged, I want to open the door, but they won't let me open..." The man immediately shouted his injustice.

When Xiaoxiao knocked on the door before, he heard that he was about to open, but who knew that the other two would stop him from letting him go. He was the most seriously injured among them, and one person could not be worth the other two. There was also a grandmother inside. In addition to the grandmother, they are not the opponents of the other two.

"Don't let..." Ye Quan approached the room and saw who the other two were, as well as Grandma Zhang.

"That piece is tied, wait until Lichen comes back and see what will be done to you!" No matter right or wrong, all four of them made mistakes. As for what punishment they want, they will wait until Lichen comes back.

This time, Xiaoxiao was hurt so badly. He couldn't handle such a big event. If he defended the people in the village, it would hurt Lichen's heart. Xiaoxiao stayed here voluntarily to help Lichen. He refused to stay. Seeing that the village has gradually improved, the dams and roads have been built. If Li Chen leaves at this time, their village will be as poor as before, and there will be no one to heal the sick. Think about it. It was very serious, so he tied up these four people no matter what, and if he didn't deal with it, he owed her an explanation.

"Xiao Xiao, I will take these four people to the brigade, you can rest assured that we will definitely seek justice for you." He said solemnly to her.

Xiaoxiao nodded, it was still up to them to solve this matter, and she believed that Li Chen would never sit idly by after hearing about it after he came back.

"In addition, you beat these two pigs, and they belong to you."

Who knew that just after he finished speaking, someone later had an opinion.

"Uncle, it's not fair. These two beasts have injured so many people, so I can give everything to Doctor Zhou!"

Ye Quan kicked the man and said, "When you were hunting wild boars, why didn't you? So positive, if anyone of these two wild boars has a shot, he can stand up and share with Xiaoxiao."

Who knew that Ye Quan would say that, and Lijuan immediately answered: "I have!"

" You..." Ye Quan looked at Xiaoxiao, but he could see clearly that when Lijuan was fighting the wild boar, the wild boar was already injured and fell to the ground, even without Lijuan, Xiaoxiao could handle it completely.

Xiaoxiao had no problem with Lijuan's words, so they were going to be divided.

"Okay, give it to Lijuan."

After hearing what Xiaoxiao said, Ye Quan didn't refute it, and Lijuan was Xiaoxiao's younger sister-in-law. Xiaoxiao himself didn't care about the relationship between the two families. How could he say anything else? , so he led those people to the brigade, and waited for Lichen to come back to see what he wanted to do.

After the others left, Li Juan walked up to Xiao Xiao with a smile on her face.

"Sister-in-law, don't blame me for being greedy, if I hadn't come down first, maybe this pig would have been taken away. Besides, how can you and my brother eat two of them? It's really a pig, and you can eat whatever you want. It doesn't matter if you can't get fat or eat more or less, anyway, you will give me pork at that time..." Seeing Xiaoxiao staring at her without saying a word, she thought she was angry, so she immediately put away her hippie smile, this sister-in-law now looks more than Her brother is scary, but she still doesn't want to be greedy, lest she get angry. "Come on, I don't want it anymore, I know you beat it, but I'm afraid that people outside will say that you killed two pigs with one woman and one person. This is too sturdy! So I saw that pig before and knew that she was seriously injured. , you can deal with it alone, but you still rush up and fight for a while, I really think about your reputation, but I didn't expect the village chief to be so generous and give you both pigs."

Surprisingly, I thought the pigs would be able to do it when the time came. The children will be evenly distributed to the whole village, but I didn't expect Ye Quan to be so generous and directly give it to his sister-in-law.

Xiaoxiao clasped her hands, she was not angry with Lijuan.

"I don't have it. I want to take it. If you want, take one. What do I want to do with this pig..."

Someone will handle it, but she won't. It seems that she can only wait for Lichen to come back. .

Lijuan immediately became happy when she heard it, "sister-in-law, I knew you were very generous, how could you really care about this pig with me. It turns out that you are worrying about this pig, what is there to worry about, what do you want to eat when you bring it home? Anything. Braised pork, braised pig head, pork rib soup... God! After two months of coming here, I can finally eat a lot, and you can worry about such a good thing!" Even worried.

Xiaoxiao stared at her speechlessly, "Although the weather is cold now, don't forget, the meat can only be kept for three days in this weather, and the meat will go bad if you keep it for a few more days. The weather can't make bacon, so I'm really worried."

She didn't speak like Lijuan, she only thought about food every day.

"Then what should I do? I can't sell it, and if I don't have time to distribute some..."

However, Xiaoxiao refused to say quickly: "Don't! I won't give anyone away this time! It hurts me too much. The door I've been photographing for so long didn't open for me, and I almost got hurt.

" I also agree, thinking about what happened before and getting angry, "Sister-in-law, you were almost beaten by a pig... Wrong! It wasn't by a pig, but if you were to be beaten, it was also beaten by my brother..." Seeing the digression, he hurriedly replied, "This time, I will definitely not be a good person and give meat to people, even if I eat it to death, I won't send it. Or let's go to the village to kill pigs and ask him if he wants pigs. I told you that they secretly sell meat, and I don't know about them. Where can I sell pork."