481-490

Chapter 481 Agree to Go Out

Not to be outdone, Lijuan said: "Wealth is at risk, you can know it without trying anything, but I believe in my sister-in-law's vision, and my sister-in-law is generally confident in doing things. Look at the farm she bought, and her luck has always been the same. Very good, you can make money by doing anything, it's absolutely right to follow her ideas this time, not to mention that if your cousin is there, you can discuss things together, and if you don't understand, you can come back and ask your sister-in-law."

Su Heng hummed Said: "You are very happy for me to go out now. If something happens to me in the future, don't say that you are tired of taking your child alone, or that you don't want me to regret changing my mind and let me come back after I have been out for a few days."

Lijuan said quickly: "No, I know you're doing things, so I can't blame you. Besides, I have my sister-in-law and my brother here to help me, so I'm not worried. Anyway, when you stay at home, you go to work during the day and you don't have to be at home."

Su Heng didn't like it . She doesn't want to spend more time with her on weekdays, so now he would be more willing to let him go out and not be with her.

After hearing what Lijuan said, Su Heng knew that she really wanted him to go out, so he looked at Lichen, knowing that the final decision on this matter rests with him, and if he objected, he would not be able to go anywhere.

Li Chen thought more in his eyes, "If Su Heng also goes...it's really possible, the things that the village lacks and I think there are a lot of idle people in the village after the busy work, so organize to do something. Then take it out and change it for grain, oil, rice, noodles, etc., at least in the future, everyone will not be afraid of starvation. This will ensure everyone's life. As long as you don't make a big splash and don't talk to people outside, then let everyone talk less about it.

Actually, this is a speculative approach . There are many villages that have done it in the dark. We also help the village to solve the food problem. The terrain here is mainly mountainous, the ground is uneven, and there are not many good farmlands. Even if there are good seeds to be planted, But a good harvest is only enough to ensure that everyone can eat, and it is not easy to save some food. Moreover, there are many people here and less land, and one person can get less than two acres of land on average, so there is not much food delivered each season. Food.

It has to be said that in the future, we can try to get everyone to help with things in exchange for food. If it is feasible, if it is not possible, stop it, and Xiaoxiao and you will continue to do your own business. "

He will not disapprove. Rules are dead and people are alive. He is not an old-fashioned person. If there is a good idea, he will very much approve it.

Having said that, Li Juan and Su Heng both breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you brother, Su Heng, do you want to come with cousin this time?" Li Juan asked impatiently.

Unexpectedly, Su Heng refused: "Can you not be so impatient and reckless, you think I don't need to arrange for my eldest brother to go out, and you are still in confinement and I will go out. Besides, my cousin's position is over there. It's not that I don't know, I can go there myself."

It was just over a week after the birth of the baby, and I was in a hurry to drive him out, and as expected, Qianyan Kai was very stimulated tonight.

Lijuan didn't dare to say anything after being told this. Han Jincheng went home to live. He will be here tomorrow. Even if he went to town in the morning to buy some specialties here, he would have time to chat with them in the afternoon and evening. He is tired at the moment. I didn't want to delay any longer, it was almost ten o'clock, and many people in the village had already gone to rest.