461-470

Chapter 461 Causes and Consequences

  Lijuan was in pain for another hour. Fortunately, at noon, she tried her best to give birth to a healthy girl.

Su Heng and Lichen outside the house were relieved, but Lijuan gave birth to the child but was bleeding profusely. Fortunately, Xiaoxiao had medicine and experience, so she stopped the bleeding in time, otherwise she would scare Sister Qing, but she saw Xiaoxiao once again admired Xiaoxiao's medical skills for such treatment. It's just that Lijuan was seriously injured this time, and she has to be raised in bed for a while. Although the child was born prematurely, it was fortunate that she weighed more than seven pounds. Except for the fact that she was weaker due to being held in her stomach for a long time, there was no problem with other Xiaoxiao examinations.

After giving birth, Xiaoxiao gave Lijuan nutrient solution. Seeing that the tired and weak Lijuan suffered more than when she gave birth, fortunately, the child only weighed more than seven pounds. Just do it. Then Lijuan fell into a deep sleep. Xiaoxiao delivered Lijuan's delivery for several hours, and everyone was exhausted. Fortunately, Sister Qing helped, and Sister Qing helped bring Lijuan's daughter.

Li Chen only dared to walk out of his house after confirming that Xiaoxiao was all right. His son was also well behaved. When Lijuan gave birth to a child, she would cry once, and after Xiaoxiao had fed him, the child would be quiet. fell asleep again.

In the yard, Su Heng sat blankly.

Seeing him, Li Chen knew that there was another reason for Lijuan's premature birth, so he walked to the stone bench beside him and sat down.

"Tell me, what's going on? Lijuan will fall if she is fine?"

Hearing Lichen's question, Su Heng looked up at him and didn't dare to look at him. There are many dissatisfactions, but Lichen is very protective of his sister at the critical moment. If Lijuan is really bullied, then he will not forgive him.

"You don't want to say that it's the same when I ask Lijuan!" he reprimanded, seeing that he was reluctant to speak. Lichen was even more sure that they had something to do, otherwise the child would not be born prematurely, so when Xiaoxiao was still in confinement, she would help Lijuan deliver the baby.

Su Heng knew that this matter could not be concealed. Even if he didn't say it now, when Lijuan woke up, she would definitely say it with her temperament.

So he didn't dare to hide it again and said, "The cause of this incident is not because of us..."

"It's not because of you, could it be me! What are you talking about so strangely!" Li Chen frowning.

"It's really because of you, if you hadn't applied for a new teacher, Lijuan wouldn't have given birth prematurely."

Li Chen was even more dissatisfied, "What does this have to do with me applying for a new teacher, and what will happen to the two of you? It's also related to the teacher."

"Because of this teacher's identity—my ex-fiancee!" After speaking, he sighed, who would have expected these things to happen today, which caught him by surprise and even made Lijuan angry. was born prematurely.

Li Chen was also very surprised after hearing this. He didn't expect the new teacher to have such an identity.

"You have a fiancée, so why did you marry Lijuan in the first place?!" Li Chen asked.

"At the time, she and I were deceived by her parents. When I had an accident, her parents sent her away after hearing the news and went to work elsewhere for a year. And her parents told me that she was dragged down. So they wanted her to marry someone else, so I thought she really married someone else at the time, and Lijuan helped me, so I agreed to marry her, who knew that the newly transferred teacher was her, the misunderstanding was explained, but Lijuan was very angry and wanted to drive her away and threw her luggage out. I went to grab it, but Lijuan didn't stand still and fell to the ground... I was reckless and didn't care about Lijuan in a hurry. "..."

He was responsible, Lijuan fell because she stole Xiuying's luggage, so Lijuan didn't stand still and fell.

After listening to the cause and effect, Li Chen understood what was going on. He applied for a new teacher, but what a coincidence that Su Heng's ex-fiancee was chosen here, "That woman may be because you are here, so she asked someone to help Transfer her here, but you are already married.

But since you have such a relationship before, it is no wonder that Lijuan is angry, but she does not pay attention to herself. People who are going to have children are still so impulsive and do things without considering the consequences. , In short, this time everyone is responsible, I don't blame anyone.

But your ex-fiancee has to leave here. If the relationship between the two of you in the past is known, it will inevitably be arranged randomly. If Lijuan hears it, she will be impulsive. Su Heng said with a headache: "

Xiuying knew that I was married and she accepted the reality, but she said that there was a shortage of teachers here, so she would stay and teach the children. I also disapproved of her staying. Just as I was about to persuade her to leave, Lijuan got fired up. "

It's not easy for you to come forward on this matter, I'll handle it." "

If Su Heng had more contact with that woman, he would cause trouble and Lijuan would be angry if she knew it. It would be better for him to deal with it.

Su Heng nodded, but made a request, "Xiuying doesn't know about this either. Since she can't stay, let her go back, if she doesn't want to go back..."

"Then I'll find someone to arrange her to teach elsewhere, and she can be a teacher wherever she goes to teach children to serve the society. "Li Chen said quickly, in short, it's not good to stay.

Su Heng and Lijuan are married and have children. If they don't have children, then if the two of them are really unsuitable, they can consider divorce, but now they even have children. , If you divorce now, it will hurt Lijuan a lot, and Su Heng has no intention of divorce, of course he wants to help his sister, even if Lijuan is very unsatisfactory, her marriage is not allowed to be destroyed.

Su Heng nodded, indeed It is more suitable for Lichen to come forward to deal with it. First, because of Lichen's identity, secondly, after all, Xiuying used to be the girl he liked. He couldn't say anything cruel to drive her away, and he didn't dare to drive away. She is a girl Qianxin. Wan Ku came here, originally to be with him, but unfortunately now he is married, so he has lost her, and he can't do anything to force her away.

Seeing that he agreed, Lichen said to him, "Is that girl in school? I'll deal with it right away. You can stay here and take care of Lijuan. Xiaoxiao said that she really suffered a lot this time. It took several hours to give birth to the child. During this time, you must have a good rest. I dare not ask you for anything else, but you have to take good care of Lijuan during the confinement period. I know that she has many shortcomings on weekdays, but For the sake of the child, don't bother with her. She doesn't want the child to be born prematurely. You also know that she is a rash person, but she is very careful about this child. She has not dared to do anything since she was pregnant for fear of injury To the child. Now that she has given birth so hard and hurt her body, you have to take good care of her. After all, she has nothing to do with you other than eating and being lazy!"

The first time Lichen said such a thing, Lichen also blamed Lijuan.