121-130

Cahpter 101 Drive Out

    Xiaoxiao frowned, these three bastards blocked the door, and she didn't need to open the medicine hall again.

"Where are you still uncomfortable?" Standing in front of Du Yue, he asked with a frown.

"I don't know what's going on. After I got the needles from you yesterday, I felt uncomfortable when I got home, so today I can't even go to work and come here directly. You have to take a good look at me this time. What's wrong."

After speaking, he reached out and asked Xiaoxiao to check his pulse.

Xiaoxiao didn't respond, but called the old doctor to help her see.

"Old gentleman, your medical skills are good. He said that the whole body hurts. I may not be able to cure such a serious disease because of my limited ability. You should show him." How could she really treat him, whether he was really sick or not ? Or if she can be cured, it will not be so easy for this person to give up at that time. It is better to let the old gentleman show it to him and send him away later.

When Ye Qiaoan came out of the back room and saw Du Yuemin again, he was so angry that he wanted to yell at him, but was stopped by Xiaoxiao with her eyes.

Du Yuemin slightly restrained when he saw Qiao An.

This Qiao An, like her brother Ye Qiaosheng, has a hot temper, and was stabbed by her yesterday.

Du Yuemin didn't want to let the old doctor see it, but Ye Qiaoan kept staring at him.

After the old doctor finished the examination, he said to him: "There is no major problem with your body, but there is a little fire in your body. As for the pain in your arm, it is because your blood vessels are blocked, but it is not serious, and it will heal automatically in two days. As for you need to take medicine It's okay to take medicine or not, just take it slow."

"Is there really no problem with my body, how could it be! I'm obviously not feeling well, how can I be fine." Du Yuemin said nonsense.

Xiaoxiao said angrily: "Normal people don't want to get sick, but you are eager to get sick yourself. I think you may really have a problem with your body, maybe your brain!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the subordinate next to Du Yuemin immediately responded, "Boss, this woman is scolding you, do you want my buddy to teach you a lesson."

"Du Yuemin, you dare!" Qiao an scolded, with a nervous face, " Xiaoxiao is Lichen's fiancée, you can't mess around!"

"What fiancée, don't you try to lie to me, I have already inquired, she is not Zhao Lichen's fiancée at all, Zhao Lichen may be a bachelor in his life if he regrets his marriage. , hehe, who made that person so arrogant on weekdays, and now he is punished, even his engaged daughter-in-law doesn't want him to run away with others. As for this doctor Zhou, I have already inquired about it. You used to work in a doctor, and now you are here to prescribe medicine. Hall, the medicine hall has only been open for a month, so what are you talking about?"

He sat indifferently after speaking, and the things he asked people to investigate would never be false, especially when he asked Li about it. Xia, Lixia belongs to Zhao's family, and she is very clear about what's going on in the Zhao family. After Zhao Lichen was rejected, he didn't hear who he was engaged to, let alone Xiaoxiao, his fiancee.

Xiaoxiao didn't expect that he would actually go check it out. It seems that he came prepared today, but if he is really shameless, she will let go and teach this person a good lesson today.

"Since Mr. Du has seen his treatment, please leave the medicine hall. There are other patients in our medicine hall waiting to see a doctor."

Du Yuemin was reluctant, "Don't worry, let's talk, you see I have nothing to do now, and it's fine to sit in your medicine hall."

"It's a pity I don't have time to chat with you, and you used to have a great reputation. , When you are angry here, most people don't dare to come in. It will affect the business of the medicine hall. Since you have already seen a doctor and nothing happened to your body, please leave the medicine hall and come back again if you are sick again.

" Xiao is neither humble nor arrogant, and his words once again carried a strong meaning of expulsion.

"What if I insisted on staying!"

Du Yuemin admitted that he would eat soft and not hard, but he wouldn't be able to leave if a woman threatened him.

"You're not leaving, are you?" His eyes narrowed slightly, and the powder in his hand suddenly sprinkled in front of Du Yuemin and the three of them.

"What is this!"

The stench was very unpleasant, and the key point was that the medicinal powder was sprinkled on them, and all of a sudden, they were extremely stinky and itchy.

"What did you spill!" Du Yuemin was furious.

"Itchy powder, hurry home and wash, or it will get even more itchy, don't worry! Just take a bath, nothing will happen after that. If you dare to make trouble again, I won't be polite again next time, look at you It is possible to sprinkle poison on your body!"

"You, you, you—"

This woman is too arrogant, but at this moment, Du Yuemin's stench is getting more and more itchy, and he doesn't dare to stay any longer, for fear of embarrassment I was also afraid that the powder she sprinkled was not what she said, and if it was poisonous, it would be over, so she fled with two men.

Qiao an laughed exaggeratedly from behind.

When I was relieved, I asked Xiaoxiao, "When will you prepare this medicine, and give me a little hope in the future to use it for self-defense." "Okay, I will teach you later, you can make it yourself. The allergy medicine is given to Lijuan. I will prescribe a similar medicine now, so that they can also experience the taste of being prescribed medicine. It's just that the medicine I sprinkled just now is different from the medicine Lixia prescribed. They really only need to take a bath when they go back. There is nothing wrong, the medicine just melts in water, and there are no side effects. To be honest, I really wanted to sprinkle poison just now, because I was afraid that what happened to that person would cause endless troubles in the future, so I could only teach a small lesson. It's all for one meal."

Qiao an nodded, "You think very thoughtfully, if that kind of person really offends it, it will be endless. Our store often delivers medicines and it's not much in the store, so the two of us are the only ones left. The woman and Doctor Wei can't beat Du Yuemin and his subordinates."

"It's not that they can't beat him, it's just that they don't want to shoot."

Xiaoxiao said, she was still able to deal with the three just now by herself.

When Qiao An heard Xiaoxiao say this, his chin was about to fall, and he helped him, remembering what his brother said before, when he saw Xiaoxiao fighting for the first time, it was to help Mr. Yang, in the small courtyard of Yang's family. Xiaoxiao can still be on the winning side when a woman beats three men. It seems that Xiaoxiao knows how to fight, so now she is not afraid of the three men just now.

Thinking about it this way, Qiao Ann's admiration for Xiaoxiao has grown even higher...

Du Yuemin and his two subordinates hurriedly found a nearby bathhouse to take a bath.

After washing, it really didn't stink or itchy, and there was no other discomfort. I went to another pharmacy to have a look. There was indeed a problem with my body. Xiao Xiao was right, it just made them itchy and stinky. It's impossible to sue Xiaoxiao in this way. She shrewdly sprinkled the powder without leaving any traces, and they couldn't detect it on his body. Du Yuemin's teeth were itchy, and she was unwilling to be played by Xiaoxiao and Qiao An.