291-300

Chapter 291 Missing

  "I didn't see her when I came back from the bathroom. Did you go out for a walk? You eat first, and I'll go out to look for her." After saying that, she took off her apron and planned to go out to look for her.

"I'll go with you!" The two searched faster, and then said to Zhao Zhiguo, "Dad, you have to eat first. I guess Lijuan will be walking around the village. We'll look for it and come back later."

Zhao Zhiguo nodded . , This daughter is really worrying. She doesn't go home and needs to be looked for when she eats. She is more determined to take her away, otherwise it will be a drag on Lichen. Lichen has to work and take care of Xiaoxiao. How can a restless Lijuan have so much time and energy.

Lichen and Xiaoxiao went out to find Lijuan, Zhao Zhiguo ate alone, looked at the food on the table, and was a little disgusted, but thinking about hearing that Xiaoxiao almost burned the kitchen because of cooking, and now it's considered a meal like this Well, fortunately, Lichen is a man who is not picky eaters. If he is not, maybe it's because Tian Hua was so kind to him in the past, and now he misses her good cooking skills, but unfortunately she is no longer...

Shaking his head, put the Some of the dishes were taken out to eat by himself, and the others were buckled up in clean bowls and brought to the kitchen, waiting for Lichen and the others to come back for them to eat.

Lichen and Xiaoxiao walked along the village, but they didn't see Lijuan, and the villagers who passed by said they didn't see her.

At this time, Li Chen felt a little uneasy in his heart. He didn't know where Li Juan was going back to. After all, she didn't know anyone when she first came to the village.

When he had searched all over and still couldn't find Lijuan, the fear in his heart grew bigger and bigger.

"Lichen, did you say anything to her before?" Xiaoxiao thinks that Lijuan is so excited because Lijuan said something to stimulate her, so she can go somewhere to relax.

"I didn't say anything, just what I told you when I came back, she wanted to stay, but I wouldn't let her, and I didn't scold her. After all, it's my sister, and I don't want to scold her. Talk to her well, you won't I thought she would do something stupid when I scolded her.

I told you that she wouldn't do that. She's usually very afraid of death. She doesn't do stupid things. She probably hides in anger. It's really a headache. At this moment, I don't know where to hide, and I have to go out to find her. I don't want to care about her anymore. She will naturally go back when it gets dark. Lijuan 's temperament is clear to him. In the past, he was like Lixia, the two people who were most afraid of death. He remembered that when the Zhao family had not yet had a big change, the two of them got into trouble, and they both went into hiding. They thought that they would not be able to think about it, so they called a lot of people to look for it together. As a result, the two reluctantly hid in a hidden place and went home after sleeping, worrying the adults to death, so now He expected that Lijuan would hide in anger at most, and she would go home when it got dark.

Xiaoxiao said suspiciously, "Is that true, then she is really willful, and hiding like this makes us anxious to come out to find her. I was not very happy to look for it any more.

After the two of them searched for a few more minutes, Li Chen took Xiao Xiao back. Zhao Zhiguo had already finished eating and was sitting in the yard. When he saw them, he asked, "Where's Li Juan? Li Chen shook his head: "

I didn't find it, I don't know where she ran to. She will come back by herself when it gets dark. Such a big person won't go anywhere, not to mention that she is not familiar with everywhere in the village when she first came to the village, and she won't go too far." far away. said with certainty.

"You didn't scold her before ." Zhao Zhiguo asked.

"No, even you said that. It's not that you insisted on marrying her. She didn't want to make such a thing. I guess she has grievances now, and I won't let her stay." She came down, so she was angry outside to relax. When it got dark, she would come back naturally. She was very timid. You thought she would spend the night outside, which is impossible. He said with certainty.

It's getting dark now, and Li Chen believes that Yi Lijuan's courage will come back soon.

Zhao Zhiguo has no problem listening to him.

Thinking about it, this is a rural area, not a big city. In the city, there are street lights on the road at night, so it's normal to go home late. This is the country, and when it gets dark, everyone goes to bed early, and Lijuan will come back if she is timid.

After dinner, Xiao Xiao cleaned up in the kitchen.

Zhao Zhiguo and Li Chen sat in the courtyard and looked at the door.

"This girl needs to be beaten hard when she comes back, so she will not come back!" Zhao Zhiguo wanted to go to rest, but he couldn't sleep before his daughter came back.

Li Chen was also very depressed in his heart, and he didn't even scold him, so he just kept his temper. He was a little speechless towards his sister. Thinking about it, it's better for Xiaoxiao, and she's sensible and rarely annoys him.

Xiaoxiao came out after washing the dishes, and saw that it was completely dark, but Lijuan hadn't come back.

"Lichen, why don't we go out and look for it? It's been a while and I haven't come back." It was almost eight o'clock, and everyone who went to bed early had already closed the doors and turned off the lights.

Li Chen couldn't do it either. He sat in the yard with his father for an hour, but Lijuan, who hadn't seen it yet, came back.

"I'll go too." Zhao Zhiguo also became restless.

"Dad, you stay at home and notify us if she comes back." He stood up and went into the house to get a flashlight and planned to go out with Xiaoxiao.

The two were walking on a country road.

Lichen said apologetically to Xiaoxiao: "Lijuan is too self-willed, you can't rest now because you are tired."

"I'm fine, I didn't do anything today, but Lijuan is really self-willed." I don't know what to complain about this little girl.

Li Chen sighed, they finally got married, and he met Lijuan just after they got married, and he couldn't do anything about his sister who didn't stop at all.

Li Chen first came to Ye Quan's house and explained the situation, and then Ye Quan immediately went to ask a few young people in the village to help him find it together.

It's just another hour passed, and almost every household in the village has been asked, but Lijuan has not been seen, and now she does not know where to hide.

Li Chen was very tired. He came out to look for it twice in a day, but he still didn't see Lijuan. At this moment, his anger was getting bigger and bigger.

"Wait for her to come back and send it back early tomorrow morning."

It happened after only a few days of staying, and he disliked this sister for staying here.

"Lichen, I found it in the village. Will I go to other places? I suggest that everyone look for it on two sides, one to the beach, the other to the foot of the mountain behind, and I want to go to the school to see.

" I searched all over, and now I haven't found it in the school. Xiaoxiao vaguely felt that Lijuan might go there, because she will leave the village tomorrow, and she might go to see Su Heng before leaving. After all, he has a good impression of Su Heng. I fell in love with him after seeing him once. Unfortunately, Su Heng's background is complicated, and Lijuan can't bear the hardship and has to go back to the city.