181-190

Chapter 181 Negotiations

 "This map... something is wrong, but it's nothing." He probably remembered it wrong.

"If you can't even see it, then it's even more impossible for the Du family to see it."

Xiao Xiao said rather proudly.

"What do you mean?" I couldn't understand what the man said.

Xiaoxiao took out another map from her pocket and showed him.

Zhao Zhiguo was shocked, looked at the map Xiaoxiao unfolded and said in surprise: "No! This is the map I gave to Lichen. How can there be two such similarities? If you don't look closely, you won't be able to find it."

 Xiao was not surprised by his surprise, he just said: "Uncle Zhao, a few days ago, Li Chen asked me to help him make a map exactly like this map, so I made this one. I didn't even find out about you just now, so I can use this fake map I made to exchange for the Du family to withdraw the case."

Zhao Zhiguo looked at the two maps in surprise, if he hadn't seen the real map before, I don't even know that the map Xiaoxiao made is fake. This girl has some skills. No wonder Lichen admires and likes this girl very much.

"Lichen actually believes in you so much. He even told you about such things. I think you are a very reliable person. Now come to Du's house with me. We are going to negotiate with Du Yueda!" Xiao Xiao nodded and waited for a while. Hours, just to wait for him to come back and go to Du's house to negotiate.

Zhao Zhiguo told Lijuan next to him, "Don't tell anyone what we said just now, otherwise the Zhao family will be destroyed!"

Lijuan nodded obediently, "Dad, I know! I'm so old, no matter what. Know the severity!"

With so many things happening at home recently, she is no longer the Zhao Lijuan who didn't know anything before. Now that her brother is in trouble, and Dad and Xiaoxiao are trying to rescue him, how could she be so stupid to cause trouble, not to mention the money in their hands The map must be very important. Since she can save her brother, she will not tell others.

Zhao Zhiguo and Xiao Xiao didn't even eat lunch, so they hurried to the Du's house to negotiate, fearing that Li Chen's case would be judged too late, and it would be troublesome by then.

When they arrived at Du's house, in the main room, Du Yueda and Du Jianping met Zhao Zhiguo and Xiao Xiao, while Du Yuemin was still in the hospital.

Especially when they saw Xiaoxiao, they were very puzzled, why Zhao Zhiguo brought a girl over to meet them.

Xiaoxiao was not afraid of their staring eyes and said sternly: "I am Zhou Xiaoxiao, a doctor from Jin'antang. I was going home last night. Du Yuemin led someone to attack me. I could only resist for self-protection. His eyes were actually blinded by a needle. As for the truth of the matter, you all know it, but you forced Li Chen to confess his guilt, which is too much. I know the grievances between the Zhao family and the Du family in the past, and I accompany Uncle Zhao today to solve This matter."

Du Jianping was lazy to take care of Xiaoxiao, and a girl even dared to enter the door of his Du family's house.

Du Yueda felt that when Xiaoxiao hadn't spoken yet, she underestimated this girl. She was not afraid of the current aura and dared to speak in such a humble and arrogant manner, and she could explain her purpose clearly. No one in the Du family did this. courage. The hand beads in his hand turned twice before he opened his mouth and replied

, "This matter has nothing to do with you, you can avoid it. Since my Du family has promised Zhao Lichen, they will not trouble you again."

"I want to trouble the Du family. I don't want you to distort the truth of the matter at will, regardless of the truth of the matter. Besides, what Du Yuemin is like now is self-defeating. I'm just protecting myself. I did nothing wrong. It is estimated that Lichen and I are in the hospital now. You clearly know the truth of the matter, but you still want to slander Lichen. It can only be said that you insist on looking for trouble with Lichen." Xiaoxiao continued without fear.

"Doctor Zhou, I have promised Zhao Lichen not to hold you accountable, but if you abuse my Du family arbitrarily, my Du Yueda will break the contract!"

Viciousness flashed in his eyes, a young girl also Dare to preach in front of them, these people have eaten more salt than she has eaten, and he will not agree to be preached by her!

Zhao Zhiguo came out to help Xiao Xiao at this time.

"Du Yueda, don't think I don't know what you're doing. You plan to destroy Lichen. One is to avenge the Du family and your sister, and the other is to destroy Lichen. The Zhao family will be finished in the future, right? It's a pity that I Zhao Zhiguo is still there. If you insist on frame-up about Lichen, I will fight you to the death regardless of my identity. Unfortunately, you are different. You are a person who pays great attention to your reputation. If something happens to you again this time , Even if someone protects the Du family, if you are going to suffer another serious injury, the old man will be dealt with in vain last time. Both you and I have the responsibility to protect our family. As for what happened last time to the Du family, I admit that it was I've done it behind my back, but I just want to avenge my eldest brother and Tian Hua. The two lives of the Zhao family are related to the Du family. Mingren don't speak secretly, and everyone knows how they died. But if the Du family and the Zhao family meet again If we continue to fight, neither of the two will get much better, why don't we talk about it now and not fight with each other in the future, of course, I came here today with sincerity."

After speaking, he said to Xiaoxiao: "Show him the map. "

Xiao Xiao took out the parchment she made from her pocket and showed it to Du Yueda.

When Du Yueda heard Zhao Zhiguo talking about the map, the movement of the ball in his hand stopped immediately, his pupils closed, and his eyes fell on Xiaoxiao's hand. Is that the map they have been looking for?

When I saw Xiao Xiao's hand unfolding, it turned out to be a map.

"Zhao Zhiguo, you really hid the map, and - what is this only part of?" The edge seemed to be torn apart, and there was only a small piece.

Zhao Zhiguo sneered: "Don't you know everything about the jade stone, and you have been looking for a map. You know that this map has been divided into four copies. My brother only had this one at the time, and he gave it to me later, and now I use this one. The map was changed and Lichen came out. It should be fine. The Du family lost a lot of property last time. I heard that the three pieces of jade are several tons each. If you find them, the Du family will be restored to normal. ."

Du Yueda looked at the map in Xiaoxiao's hand, a little hesitant.

"Then this map is for your son's innocence... Am I at a loss?" murmured.

Xiao Xiao took out the matchbox.

"If you don't withdraw the case, then I will burn this map here, so that no one of you will ever want to get that wealth in the future!" SHe said resolutely, as if she could do it if she said it. And even if they want to grab it, they can't grab it.

"Don't! It's easy to discuss if you have something to say!" Du Jianping, who had been silent for a while, stopped her in time.