401-410

Chapter 401 Who Qualifies to Drive People

   Ye Guixiang immediately argued: "You are too modest, your medical skills are so good, why can't you cure Xiao Cui's disease? She had been to a large hospital for treatment, but the doctor said that her constitution is not good due to congenital reasons. It is not easy to cure the disease, so Xiaocui has no choice but to come to you with shame.

I know that because Xiaocui was ignorant in the past, she did a lot of wrong things and hurt you, but you are a good person in the village who doesn't know, just Don't worry about the past. Besides, now that you are married to Lichen and have a child, you have a happy family. Just help Xiaocui. If it is a woman, treat her with sympathy. If a woman can't bear children, she will definitely be punished. My husband's family dislikes it. To tell you the truth, Xiaocui was urged by her mother-in-law. Because Anniu is now working in the town's factory, their Zeng family began to dislike my family's Xiaocui. Of course, Xiaocui's own body can't live up to expectations. The child has nothing to say.

Now you have a lot of adults, so see Xiao Cui. Even if you can't cure it, we won't blame you." Xiao Xiao's medical skills are not only famous in the village and nearby, but also because they dare not The reason for the offense, even her husband said, as long as Xiaoxiao is willing to cure, ordinary diseases will be cured, she can even do major surgery, the old doctor who is replaced now can only show some simple symptoms of headache and brain fever. Xiaoxiao's medical skills are much better.

Lijuan, who was on the side, couldn't listen anymore and snorted with anger on her face: "I only think of my sister-in-law when I'm sick. I was so arrogant and hurt my sister-in-law a few times before. When you need my sister-in-law, you can forget what happened when you hurt her, her face is so big! I've never seen you like this, and it's because my sister-in-law didn't shoot you out right away!"

Ye Guixiang was also angry at her provocation. "Why are you talking like that, Xiao Cui was wrong in the past, but now she has corrected it and now she has become so barren, you are punishing her, you can't keep holding on to her past mistakes and not make them, everyone is at fault, she has already know that she is wrong."

Li Juan was not afraid at all, but retorted loudly with her neck outstretched: "But she almost killed my sister-in-law in the past. If you can forget about such a serious matter, let alone my sister-in-law who might help her victim, you should find someone else. Well, besides my sister-in-law is pregnant now, if something happens, my brother will definitely be furious when he comes back, and this is the first grandson of our Zhao family. My dad and my grandmother have been writing letters in their hometown but they have been telling me not to Let my sister-in-law work again. You see, she doesn't even go to work at the village health station, so she is afraid of getting tired. Your business is to find someone else to not get tired of her, but she wants to raise a baby at home. "

After that, I wanted their mother and daughter to leave.

"Ama, no, if my illness is not cured, Anniu's aunt will dislike Xiao Cui again. My father is very good and has helped you a lot, so just look at my father and help me here. Just once." Xiao Cui begged pitifully.

Lijuan was even more displeased. She moved out of the village chief and wanted to scare someone.

"No! It's useless for anyone to intercede. My sister-in-law doesn't care about what happened in the past, but that doesn't mean we can forget it. Maybe you'll be cured. Someday, she will try to harm my sister-in-law again. "

No matter what, she is unwilling to let Xiaoxiao treat Ye Xiaocui.

Ye Guixiang had been holding back her anger and begging them just now, and she was very angry when she saw that they not only didn't listen to them, but became more and more arrogant, "You guys can be here well, it's not because of my old man's help, Xiao Cui is the old man's youngest daughter, if you guys still want to stay treat Xiaocui here!"

Lijuan didn't get angry, but laughed, "Iwacun is not from your family. I heard that your family also moved here, and they are not aboriginal people here. So what qualifications do you have to rush people! Besides, my brother is the team leader, and he was assigned to work here and obeyed the arrangement, not your family. Besides, what qualifications do you have to rush people, and what position did you take? What contribution is still an amazing person, dare to speak so arrogantly, really brain sick!"

"You, you...what swearing! You hooves, you had no shame and insisted on marrying Su Heng, Su Heng is so good How can a man put on something like you!"

When Lijuan heard her scolding her, she became furious, "What kind of onion are you, you don't look in the mirror, how shameless the daughter you gave birth to, my brother don't want to rely on it, and you want to hurt my sister-in-law, compared to me, you Daughter is shameless and shameless, and now you dare to threaten my sister-in-law for treatment, it's really bad! And you, an old woman, who gave birth to such a daughter didn't reflect on her own, and brought out shame, like you If I were you, I would have no face to stay in the village, I might as well just hit myself to death!"

"You! You! You!" Ye Guixiang was scolded, unable to speak, but Lijuan's lips She is so powerful that she was scolded like this by a junior. If she didn't teach her a lesson, why would she stay in the village.

Just as she was about to rush over to teach Lijuan a lesson, Xiaoxiao slapped the table with force, so frightened that the foot she stepped out took back.

"Isn't enough trouble! What do you want to do in my house like this? Do you want to hit someone? If you want to hit Lijuan, it depends on me, Zhou Xiaoxiao, whether or not I agree!"

Ye Guixiang was frightened, she immediately shrank her neck and dodged her eyes, not even daring to look at them. This Xiaoxiao is fierce, but she is not even a match for men. I remember that she killed two wild boars, how could she have beaten them? Even if she is pregnant now, she doesn't look like a pregnant woman at all. Besides, if something happens to this woman, the old man of her family will probably kill them righteously and directly arrest them and tell them to go out.

"You—" Just as he was about to speak back, he saw a person hurriedly approaching the door.

Hao Yequan walked up to Xiaoxiao and said to Xiaoxiao very remorsefully: "Don't pay attention to them, they are so disrespectful, I will take them back."

When he came home, he knew without seeing the mother and daughter. They may have come here. The mother and daughter have been murmuring for the past two days that they want Xiaoxiao to treat Xiao Cui, but they don't think about what they did to her before, and then why would she be willing to treat Xiao Cui now? , and Xiaoxiao is already pregnant, if something happens to her, Lichen will never let it go when she comes back. If Xiaocui offends Xiaoxiao again, it will definitely end badly.

"Old man, you know them well, let Dr. Zhou help Xiao Cui to see, if Xiao Cui can't have children, she will be rejected by the Zeng family. It's nothing again." Ye Guixiang's face was full of dissatisfaction, her old man helped them with so many things, and now when their family needed help, they refused, and she was really angry.