451-460

Chapter 451 Return to Homeland

   "That's it, but good grain seeds are much worse than poor per-mu yields. I have seen their grain seeds. If they were planted like that, a lot of grain would be produced per mu, and maybe Iwamura would not be short of grain in the future. Seriously..."

When it comes to work, he is a little worried, and he has been trying to find a way to deal with food, so of course he wants it when he finds that there are good seeds.

Xiaoxiao understood his concerns, so she comforted: "This is the case now, in the future, when the land is distributed to individuals, everyone's enthusiasm will increase, and with good grain seeds, everyone no longer has to worry about running out of food every year, just Lichen, if you can solve the source of grain seeds, I can borrow grain seeds from Meng Qingyang. Good seeds and poor yields will be a lot worse."

"Really? But what excuse do you use?"

" If you think about the source, if Iwamura has a good harvest, your work will also be praised, but if you suddenly get such a good variety, others will definitely ask the source, if you buy it abroad, then the matter is very serious, the consequences are not what We can afford , I know you're doing it for Iwamura's sake, but I don't want you to get yourself into trouble for them, and the consequences are serious, it's not easy for us to live here, so you have to think about it "

Actually, Xiaoxiao doesn't recommend Lichen to use her grain seeds for farming now, because someone will cultivate new varieties in a few years, and they will be widely promoted at that time, and her seeds will also be used in the future. It was found that if they were given to them early, there would be problems, but Meng Qingyang was fine, and Song, who was in charge there, would not investigate, so now she didn't want to worry about Lichen.

Li Chen sighed, "Although Yancun's life is better than before because of the road repairs, but there is always not enough food, and the commune sent out another amount of food in the spring, and now there is no food in the warehouse, only the left The next seed is reserved for sowing. If the food issue can be solved, the people of Iwamura will not have to go hungry.

This good seed does not have a good excuse to show that the source is indeed not a matter. If the harvest is good, if you say it, others will definitely come to ask, and you will be afraid of the seed. Your worries are indeed right. Forget it, it's just a pity that there is good food. Even if the harvest is good in the future, I can't grow it. "

It's too difficult to do something at this time, and Xiaoxiao also considered it so she didn't tell him.

Xiaoxiao knew that he would be disappointed at this moment and comforted: "Don't worry, someone will breed new varieties in the future, and everyone won't. If you can't get enough to eat, you're a good person, and you often worry about their livelihood, but in this situation, even if a person has talent, it's hard to use it. That's why I said before that Han Jincheng is not bad to stay here, at least if he wants to. The business here is very suitable for his development, but it is believed that he can't get along with Meng Qingyang. Meng Qingyang's opinion is too big, and he only has one daughter..."

"The matter of Jin Cheng and Meng Weiwei, as long as one party It may be alright to accommodate some, but that is also something that Jin Cheng will recover from his injuries in the future. We outsiders don't have to worry about so many things. You are so kind, but it's not easy for us to help them. After all, their The situation is more complicated, let's take care of ourselves first. "

Lichen comforted, knowing that Xiaoxiao is a good person on weekdays, and when others are in trouble, as long as he can help, he is willing to help, unless the other person is someone she hates or is not worth helping, otherwise Lijuan will not follow her. They are doing very well.

Xiaoxiao thinks about it and thinks yes, let's not think about their affairs anymore, the boat will go straight to the bridge, maybe their situation will change in the future

. It's six o'clock, and it's five o'clock. Li Chen advised.

Before dawn, we will leave here, the boat will leave at six o'clock, and it should be around ten o'clock in the evening when we return to Yancun. At that time, almost everyone in the village should be asleep, and no one will see it. They went back.

The two did not speak afterward.

The next day, before dawn, the few of them who were leaving all got up. After all, they can finally go back, especially since Chen Ming and his wife have been away from home for half a month and miss home very much. Although Su Heng didn't like Lijuan, it was a familiar place anyway, unlike here, it was inconvenient to go out to buy something in a foreign country.

Two carriages were parked at the entrance of the farm, and Meng Qingyang actually came out to see them off, which surprised Su Heng and the others. Not only came out to give them, but also asked the housekeeper to prepare a lot of gifts and food for the day on the road.

Meng Qingyang walked up to them and said, "Although we had some misunderstandings when we first met, we will explain the misunderstandings later. You have also helped me here. I don't know how to be grateful, so I gave you something. Just a little thought, I hope you don't dislike it."

As soon as he finished speaking, the old Huo Tou grinned: "No dislike, no matter how much you give, we will not dislike it. But it is enough to see that Mr. Meng is a very polite person, and he is also very good. A humane person."

Su Heng heard a frown from behind, this old Huo is quite good at flattering, no wonder he and Meng Qingyang get along so well.

After hearing this, Meng Qingyang patted him on the shoulder, "If Mr. Huo is willing to stay, I will pay you a high salary, but unfortunately I have kept you again and again, but you are not willing to stay. Your talents can be better displayed on my side. Come out, if you go back, you won't even dare to show your ability."

Even though he knew that he had decided to leave, he still said regretfully.

The old Huotou smiled, with a bit of relief in his expression, "It's okay, I'm too old, I don't want to wander around, no matter where I go, I will eventually return to my homeland, because there are our relatives and friends there, everything we are familiar with, if I won't be happy if I can't go back to my roots." I don't know if he's talking about himself or someone else, but it can be seen that Old Huotou has no intention of staying at all. No matter how good the conditions here, Meng Qingyang offered very high conditions, but he would not be willing to stay.

Su Heng was a little less dissatisfied with Old Huo Tou when he heard what Old Huo Tou said.

Meng Qingyang felt a little bit after listening to the old Huotou's words. He sometimes wanted to go back, but unfortunately he was different from them. There was no one in his hometown. Now his home is here. Here, they can't compare to them, they can leave if they want.

Xiaoxiao said: "Mr. Meng, please pay more attention to my farm, I have explained to Lao Su about some of the arrangements, and I also left a schedule for Jin Cheng, if he recovers better, , let him communicate with Lao Su Guo."