161-170

Chapter 161 

 "Let's go, I'll rub the medicine for you." The weather is hot, and I'm afraid the wound will become inflamed.

"It's fine for a little injury. They won't come back after they leave. I'll be fine when I go back to the army. Hurry up and go back. It's not safe for a girl to walk on the street at night.

" go back.

When he came to realize, he found that he was already holding Xiaoxiao's hand, and Xiaoxiao also wanted to pull out her hand, but Lichen held it even tighter.

The slender, white and tender hands were not as rough as a man's, and Li Chen was really reluctant to let go.

"Let me go..." Xiao Xiao blushed a little uncomfortable.

"Don't let it go!" When a woman rescued him in such a dangerous situation, he was moved more by his love for her. He was very grateful to meet Xiaoxiao, so that he could have a lot to look forward to in his life.

"Lichen..."

"I'll officially pursue you when I've dealt with the matter at hand. Now that the Zhao family does not have Du Yueying, there will be nothing nasty, and Lijuan will not reject you. If you marry into the Zhao family, no one will embarrass you. You won't endure hardship again." The words of confession came out naturally, maybe he had a drink tonight or maybe he had a fight just now, Li Chen felt that he didn't have so many worries and was a lot bolder when facing Xiao Xiao tonight.

Xiaoxiao didn't know what she wanted to reject him. The key point was that she didn't reject Lichen and even to him and Qiao Sheng. She obviously felt that she had different feelings for them.

She treats Qiao Sheng as a friend, but Lichen is different. She will try to comfort him when he is sad, and worry about him when he is in danger. Maybe she is really like what Qiao An often jokes about. She had already accepted Lichen in her heart, and had a crush on him, but she never dared to admit it.

So she stopped struggling and went with him.

Seeing that she had no objection, and accepted his words, he was instantly happy. Although he met Du Yuemin's bastards tonight, he confessed to Xiaoxiao. In the future, Xiaoxiao knew his intentions and would not reject him. It's a formal relationship.

He Took Xiaoxiao to the door: "Don't go out at night in the future. Even if there are patients, you have to go to the doctor during the day, and the medicine hall will be closed after five o'clock." Worry about safety.

"Don't worry, I rarely go out at night. When there are patients, I let Xu Ran or Qiao Sheng accompany me. Unfortunately, Qiao Sheng rejects Xu Ran."

"Why?" Li Chen was a little surprised.

I've never heard about this from Josh.

"He thinks that Xu Ran and Qiao An are too close..." He should have guessed it without saying anything later.

"Do you mean Xu Ran wants to deal with Qiao An?" Li Chen said unexpectedly.

There was a little surprise on his face, but he didn't expect the two to fall in love with each other, and it's only been a month, Xu Ran knew what kind of person he was, and his family was not good. His father used to be a capitalist, so his family was very poor. , No girl from a good family dares to marry his family, and Qiao Sheng is probably worried about this, so he disagrees with Qiao An.

Xiao Xiao nodded, "Qiao Sheng feels that Xu Ran's family is not good, and the family is not as good as his family, and Qiao An is missing another leg, so he is afraid that if he marry into the Xu family, his family will look down upon her. Qiao Ann has a bad marriage life, it's better not to marry, he doesn't mind raising his sister for the rest of his life."

This is what Qiao Ann said to Xu Ran before, and asked him to go back and rest for a few days to think about it and tell him, if you don't mind If Qiao An is missing, he will only retreat, and his family doesn't mind, so he agrees that the two of them can get along. If it's just to make Qiao An happy for a while, then don't disturb Qiao An. She has already been hit hard once and can't be hit again. Second time.

Li Chen thought for a while and said, "Xu Ran is okay, his family was not that poor before because of his father, but if you really don't mind what Qiao An is like, it's fine for Qiao An to marry him, even though his family is poor. , but the victory is that the family is simple and there are no annoying people, and the family who knows the bottom line is also relieved.

But Qiao Sheng's worries are justified, after all Qiao An lost a leg and some people would mind her like that, so they want to marry People's words should be very solemn."

"Well, so I took a few days off and let Xu Ran go home for a few days and come back again, and then go back to work when he decides." Xiao Xiao replied.

"That's fine, let them go to many places first, and it's too late to regret that they are not suitable after they get married."

"I think so too." The two looked at each other until Chen Yan inside found Xiaoxiao Station. At the door, he said, "Sister, why haven't you come in yet?" Rubbing his eyes, he looked at Xiao Xiao strangely.

"Go in." Li Chen said.

It wasn't until Xiaoxiao turned around and closed the door, Lichen withdrew his gaze and left.

The next morning, when Xiaoxiao went to the medicine hall, she saw someone she didn't want to see.

"Mr. Du is not feeling well. Come to my pharmacy to see a doctor this morning."

As he spoke, he took out the needle box and wiped it gently in front of him.

Du Yuemin's eyes twitched.

The needles in this bitch's hands don't have long eyes. He and his subordinates have suffered a few losses. They don't know that a woman is so good at it. Only after being stabbed does she know how ruthless and fierce this woman is.

"Come here and have a look, Dr. Zhou is still in good spirits!" He said compliments, but he was very annoyed. If this little hoof hadn't come to testify, his sister would not have been convicted. Sure enough, this fellow is With Zhao Lichen and the others, Lixia said that women's medical skills are very good, and she ruined her and her mother's plans several times.

Then this woman, he will not let her go against them again.

"In the morning, there is no boiled water or tea for you to drink. In addition, I open a medicine hall. All patients come in. Mr. Du came in and got sick for no reason. Let's get out of this unlucky place. Healthy people who want to have nothing to do here." Just as some people don't like to go to the hospital, many people in the medicine hall are also reluctant to go in.

"Why do you help Zhao Lichen to testify to them, and cause my sister to go to jail now!" The purpose of the lightly stated.

"But your sister killed other people's mothers. Lichen's mother is my patient. After treatment, her condition has eased a lot, but she was killed by your sister. I just do what I need to do for my patient. , not because she is Lichen's mother, your grievances have nothing to do with me, I'm just a commoner who runs such a pharmacy."

"Full of nonsense, if I believe you again, I have a problem with my head, don't you? Knowing that you offended me, your pharmacy may—"

Xiao Xiao immediately raised the needle and dazzled it in front of his eyes.

Then he sneered: "What might happen? Are you threatening me? Unfortunately, I have to tell you one thing, my medicine hall is not my own now, it has been classified into the state and become public property. Do you want to destroy it or not? If you want to ruin it, do you want to be the enemy of the top!"

"What's the possibility, obviously your medicine hall has only just opened?" Du Yuemin replied in disbelief.