211-220

Chapter 211 Breaking up

Shaking her head, when her uncle is going to move to the country, she should give them more money, otherwise she will feel bad about it, after all, grandpa's paintings will be valuable in the future.

Thinking like this, I put all the paintings away, but my eyes caught a glimpse of a blue cloth bag at the bottom of the box, as if it was wrapped in something.

Xiaoxiao pulled it out, unfolded it, and saw a familiar piece - parchment.

Xiaoxiao had seen this thing before, but Lichen showed it to her, and Xiaoxiao was surprised that even her grandfather had a piece of this thing, and she didn't know how he got it. But thinking about what Lichen said before, there are four pieces of parchment like this, one is on Lichen's side, now one is in Grandpa's hands, and the other two, Lichen once said that the Du family may already have them. piece. Then there are three pieces. I don't know where the last piece is, but if there are three pieces, it should be easy to find.

But it's useless to keep something like this around, she doesn't want that wealth, as long as it doesn't get obtained by the Du family.

Xiaoxiao put the box together with the paintings into the space, and it was the safest place where no one could find it.

When I went out, I saw that Qiao An was a little frustrated, holding his chin and sighing, what did this person encounter today?

"What's wrong?" He walked over and asked.

"Xu Ran is going."

"Going? Where are you going?" Xiaoxiao was surprised, she was leaving suddenly.

Joan said sadly: "His uncle found him a new job, but it's not here, in a neighboring province, and then his sister disliked me for being disabled..."

"You mean...he wants to break up?"

Qiao An's eyes were a little red, and she lowered her head and said dully: "I can only break up, he wants to leave, his sister also dislikes me, my brother won't let me marry him, one is worried, and the other is afraid of being far away from home. , he can't help me when I'm wronged. I'll have to study medicine with you again. If I leave, I'll give up halfway.

After listening, Xiao Xiao thought for a while and said, "You have to think about this kind of thing yourself. If you study medicine, you can study it anywhere and you can study it later, but if you get married, if you can meet a suitable person, you may miss it for a lifetime. you'll regret it..."

Just like she and Li Chen, no other man can enter her heart.

"I didn't want to break up with Xu Ran at first, but I had a fight with him when he told me to leave in the morning, that is, when you left just now, I didn't want to tell you that he was leaving to work so quickly, I didn't expect that he would leave the day after tomorrow. I couldn't stop him, since he chose to leave, then I couldn't follow him anymore, and his sister's words were thorny, and she didn't want Xu Ran to stay, saying he was staying in the medicine There is no future for Tang to help with running errands, so let him go."

Seeing her sad, Xiao Xiao also felt sorry for the pair.

"When Lichen came to him, he wanted to help us for a while, and he would leave when he found a new job, but I didn't expect you two to look at each other. If he chooses to leave, it doesn't mean he doesn't like you. In the eyes of a man, sometimes career is more important than love.

If he goes to a new place, still likes you and wants to have a relationship with you, then you don't have to worry so much. As for his family... Anyway, you two will live in the future, don't pay attention to them."

 Qiao An shook his head, " No! I won't wait like you wait for Brother Lichen. He is different from Brother Lichen. Brother Lichen can't resist the order, but he doesn't have to go, even if he doesn't. His uncle doesn't like to stay in the medicine hall either. He can also find a job outside. My brother also needs people in the factory. Although he just came in as a temporary worker, he can be a regular worker if he does well in the future, but he just wants to leave. , said that the job that his uncle is introducing now is very good.

He is not willing to sacrifice at all, and he does not care about me, so I do not want to be with him anymore. Long..."

If she's been in a relationship for more than a year, it may be more painful.

"It's better for you to think clearly about this kind of thing. No matter what decision you make, no one will blame you, as long as you don't regret it in the future."

Xiaoxiao is not easy to persuade, this kind of life-long event still has to be figured out by Joan herself.

Qiao An nodded, remembering that Xiao Xiao suddenly left the medicine hall before.

"Where did you go before, did you go to the patient again?"

Xiaoxiao shook her head, "No, it was my uncle who came to me."

"Uncle? Uncle, didn't you say you had no relatives?" Qiao An frowned. look at her.

They all know about Xiaoxiao. An aunt who can't help Xiaoxiao in the country is not bad. She used to help her daughter Xiaofang to go to Zhao's house instead of her. At that time, Xiaoxiao was about to marry Li. Chen, but it would be good to have a marriage at that time. Now I suddenly hear that she has an uncle, and I am still very surprised.

"I didn't know who else was in my grandpa's family before. You also know that I was injured and forgot a lot of things. My uncle looked for me for a few months, and a colleague from the hospital told him that I am now working in a pharmacy, and he just I found it. Their family was going to move to the countryside because my grandfather was not good. Before moving out, they wanted to find me and make sure I was fine before moving out with confidence. I saw that his clothes were not good, and I heard him say that aunt was sick, so I went home with him to treat my aunt. After my aunt recovers, the family will go back to the countryside."

"That's it... Fortunately, you still have relatives." Qiao An finished listening. He said, "It's just Xiaoxiao, if Xu Ran leaves, there will be one less person in the medicine hall in the future, and there will be no one to help us cook... Forget it! I will cook the rice in the future, and you will be more busy in the medicine hall." Joan was a little worried.

Dr. Lin's family has something to do recently. She only comes one or two days a week, and she will be busy for another half a month. The two of them are watching the medicine hall, and she can't go anywhere, not to mention that she is extremely reluctant to eat the food cooked by Xiaoxiao. I don't know why, but Xiaoxiao's medical skills are very good, but the housework is a mess. At home, Chen Cheng and Yan'er are tidying up for her, here she is tidying up. In the future, if there are fewer people in the medicine hall and Sister Xu Ran leaves without cooking, the two of them will be very busy.

"Let's talk about it later. If it doesn't work, then recruit people. Joan, you don't have much basic knowledge now. From the second half of the month, I will teach you how to start seeing a patient. I will give you a few more case books. You can read more for yourself. , you also learn more from Doctor Lin when you have time, Doctor Lin is not good at Western medicine, but his knowledge of traditional Chinese medicine is also good." Xiao Xiao planned.

"Why did you let me learn those difficult things so quickly, making it seem like you were going to do something?" Joan looked at her, this year is an eventful year, so I was afraid that something would happen to Xiaoxiao. After all, they can't find anyone to help them now. Brother Lichen is so far away that he doesn't even know where he is now.