281-290

Chapter 281 Dare to Destroy

  Li Chen immediately put away the smile on his face, and was surprised when he saw it.

When the two approached, Li Chen immediately scolded: "Nonsense, you are coming here!" The
tone was stern to Lijuan who was standing in front of him and Xiaoxiao.

It's just that she didn't answer Lichen's stern question, but instead rushed into Xiaoxiao's arms and burst into tears.

Lichen frowned and was about to ask again, but the people who came out of the room surprised Lichen again.

"Ye Qiaosheng, what are you doing here?" It's incredible that these two appear here. Could it be that they came to see him and Xiaoxiao on purpose?

It's just that Lijuan is a little strange. She shouldn't have asked him first, but she and Xiaoxiao actually started crying, and they were inexplicably two.

"Are you here on purpose to see us?" Li Chen asked Ye Qiaosheng.

Ye Qiaosheng answered hesitantly, "That's right."

After Lijuan finished crying, she walked up to Lichen, "Brother, you must help me this time!"

Lichen frowned, he was too familiar with Li's expression every time And the tone of speaking, it must be to ask him to help her do things.

Li Chen put the things she bought yesterday into the house, and then came out and asked, "Tell me, what happened this time?" In the past, when she was at home, every time she got into trouble, she came to him for help.

"Brother, no, I didn't get into trouble this time. It's because my dad went too far. He actually wanted to marry me!"

"Marriage? He didn't tell me anything, what's going on?" Li Chen Frowning, what is his father going to toss about again? After tossing, he is going to toss Lijuan again.

Lijuan immediately said indignantly, "Brother, the cultural troupe stopped just a few days after Xiaoxiao arrived here, and it's my unfortunate fact that this happened only a few months after I left, so I'll go home. Dad sees that I'm fine. She originally wanted to find me a job, but after a few days, he suddenly told me to let me get married. You said it was not too much! Okay, he suddenly asked me to marry, and he was a second-married man. That wife died, and she was five years older than me. You said it was too much for him to do this. It's not like I can't get married. Why should I marry such a man? That man has a daughter, I'm not in a hurry to be a stepmother? I don't want to go!

So I sneaked out and asked Ye Qiaosheng to bring me here, and now you can help me!" Sad.

Li Chen was very angry after hearing this, but he still wanted to know the truth of the matter, for fear that Lijuan was exaggerating when he said it.

"Qiao Sheng, is it really what she said?"

Ye Qiaosheng waited by the door, and when Lichen asked him, he said, "It's almost what she said, but the man's identity is not ordinary, your father should be because of that family's family background. Lijuan doesn't want to marry and find me. I've been trying to bring you here. Otherwise, she won't want to live. I can't help it. He didn't want to listen to what he said and didn't give me a chance to meet, Lijuan was making a fuss again, I think I'd better take a leave of absence, bring her here, and see how you guys are doing along the way."

Li Chen heard him say this, he knew In all likelihood, this matter cannot be wrong. This dad is really going too far. For the sake of the future and the Zhao family, even Lijuan, he has made up her mind to get married, and she has to sacrifice her future happiness.

"Lichen, let me remind you that Lijuan disappeared suddenly. Your dad must have guessed that she came to you. Maybe she's already halfway there." Qiao Sheng said with some concern, and the Zhao family would not calm down.

Hearing this, Li Chen said angrily: "It's just right, he transferred me here, and now he wants to marry Lijuan casually. I want to see what he's going to do!"

Qiao Sheng immediately said in a hurry: "You are confused! If your dad comes and finds that Xiaoxiao is here, what will you do when the time comes, he will definitely object to your being with Xiaoxiao, and he will try to destroy it behind your back, saying Maybe it's either you or Xiaoxiao!"

Li Chen said calmly, "Now he can't destroy it, look! What is this!" After speaking, he took out the marriage certificate he and Xiaoxiao had done before from his pocket.

"The marriage certificate was just released this morning. Now Xiaoxiao and I are married. We are protected by the state and the law. My dad doesn't dare to destroy it. This is a military marriage!"

Qiao Sheng took it and looked at it carefully. Then he exaggeratedly said: "I thought the two of you would get married at the end of the year as soon as possible, but I didn't expect you to do it so quickly, Lichen, you really belong! It's only been less than a month. The two of you just go through the formalities, and it's really good to be here, or else in your hometown, you two are slow and don't know when you'll be together." After reading it, he returned it to him, tsk tsk in his mouth, he didn't expect it. Li Chen was already married before him, and he might have children before him in the future.

"So, my dad doesn't dare and can't destroy my marriage with Xiaoxiao now."

Lijuan ran to his side to see after Lichen finished speaking, and sure enough, he was holding a marriage certificate.

"Brother, Xiaoxiao - no, I'm going to call you sister-in-law in the future, and it's alright if you really get married! I really can't object if my dad comes here! It's still my brother who is smart. No, no, I'm wrong, I should have given such a good opportunity to get a certificate from Xiaoxiao as soon as possible, and even if I know that you are married, my dad will not dare to do anything to you."

She also praised her brother for being smart . , To take Xiaoxiao so quickly, unlike her now, her life was so miserable that even the marriage was arranged by her father, so when she found out that her grandmother couldn't understand her father, she was very smart and decisive to go to Qiao Sheng and the others, and let her He helped bring her here.

"I was also on guard against him, and when he didn't find Xiaoxiao here, I quickly wrote a marriage report and took it for review. Once the review passed, I took Xiaoxiao to get the certificate. The good thing here is that I make the marriage report. , he is far away from being able to intervene here, the marriage application review can only be passed so quickly.

Now I guess that person is really like what Qiao Sheng just said, seeing that you are not at home and guessing that you are staying here, so he will indeed come here, you Stay first, as for Qiao Sheng—"

Li Chen didn't know what to do.

"Dude, don't worry, don't worry about me, I've asked for a week's leave, if your dad doesn't let Lijuan get married, I'll take her back. If your dad comes, let Lijuan stay here for a few days. , I'll go back first, and let her go back with your dad."

Lijuan immediately retorted loudly from the side: "No! Brother, I've thought about this along the way, even if my dad didn't marry me this time, but And the next time, the next time I don't know who he wants to marry me, what grandma said now doesn't work, I think it's better for me to stay here. like."