311-320

Chapter 311 Confrontation

    "I didn't offend him. I heard Lichen say that the real purpose of this man being sent here is to supervise me. He has not been here for a long time, and he has fake finger cots on his hands, so no one has found any problems with his hands. I guess he definitely did it, or else there will be no other people in the village who have problems with their hands, and you haven't found evidence, the piece of cloth that Xiaoqing was pulling, take that piece of cloth to find By comparing all his clothes, you can know whether he is the murderer or not." The tone was very determined, and subconsciously, he felt that it was the person who harmed Xiaoqing, and the intention of that person here was not pure, and now it is even more possible to harm others.

Li Juan immediately responded and said, "Sister-in-law, I'll go with you now! She must be involved in such an important matter that the person who is willing to hurt Su Heng will definitely not let him go.

After talking, she just rushes forward regardless. Xiaoxiao also quickly stood up, Lijuan did something so impulsive, and now in the past it would be difficult to directly ask if that person dies and refuses to admit it.

Xiaoxiao chased after Lijuan.

After they left, Su Heng did not Don't worry, he can't go out by himself. He told the person at the door to go to Lichen's house quickly, and told Lichen to go there too. He was afraid that although Xiaoxiao was there for Lijuan's bluffing temperament, the two girls would always be worried about finding that person.

Xiaoxiao Xiao caught up with Lijuan halfway along the way, and Lijuan went to the pig farm in high spirits. In the afternoon, Xiaoxiao was quiet in the pig farm. There were only two big pigs dozing there, and no one was seen.

"Uncle—" Xiaoxiao shouted

. After all, Huo Tou is lazy. He usually stays here and doesn't go out. It's still in the afternoon. It's just that the new educated youth is strangely not there. He walked out of the room, wearing a loose white vest, shaking a paddle fan in his hand, squinting to see clearly that it was Xiaoxiao, and asked with a smile, "Oh, this is not Xiaoxiao, why are you here? Why didn't the guy come? "There is a bit of ridicule in the words.

He just drank the wedding wine for the couple a few days ago.

"Uncle, I'm here today for some business. Where is that new educated youth now?"

"He...you say that guy, so you came here to find him, but he seems to have just gone out with a cow. It goes to the back of the bamboo forest, every afternoon he goes out to graze until the evening, and if you have anything to do with him, wait until the evening if you are not in a hurry."

He said with a smile.

"Uncle, which house does that person live in?" Xiaoxiao asked, just looking for him while he was away.

"Why are you asking this?"

Seeing him ask, Lijuan told him, "Uncle, there is a girl in the village who was murdered. We suspect that this Xiao Luo you said did it!"

"He?" There was a flash of light, no wonder when he saw Xiao Luo this morning, his face was wrong, Yintang's darkening was the face of recent disasters, thinking of this, he pointed to the next room and said to them: "He lives where Su Heng used to live. The house."

"Then let's go in and search for things."

"What are you looking for?" Old Huotou didn't know what they were looking for.

"I'll tell you later, let's go to work first." Xiaoxiao said, Lijuan had already entered the room first.

As soon as Lijuan went in, she looked at the house. The house was made of stone and yellow clay. There was nothing in the house. There was a bed and a wooden box at the head of the bed. Dilapidated table of years.

Go straight to the box, the box is unlocked and open directly.

"Sister-in-law, look at which piece of clothing is that piece of cloth the same as here?" said to Xiao Xiao who was behind.

Xiaoxiao rummaged through and looked at it, but strangely, she didn't find any of the clothes torn or the same color material as the cloth on her hand.

"No, none of these."

"Is he still wearing that?" There's no certainty that the person is still wearing that dress.

"It's possible." Xiaoxiao thought, after all, it was just what happened last night or last night, maybe that person was still wearing that dress the next day.

"Let's go, let's go to the bamboo forest and find that person!" After that, he dragged Xiao Xiao away.

If the case was solved one day earlier, Su Heng would be less wronged, Lijuan thought to herself.

The bamboo forest is behind the pig farm. When Xiaoxiao was walking, she looked around and found one thing. It was not far from the school, and the road from the village to the school would take a minute to run from here to there. Able to.

Xiaoxiao thought as she walked, would Xiaoqing go down that road to the school to find Su Heng, but Luo Jianping just happened to be grazing and saw it, so he became malicious, and in the end he simply threw Xiaoqing behind the school and blamed him. For Su Heng, because he was sent to supervise Su Heng. It would be better if Su Heng had an accident. It is conceivable that the person behind Su Heng is a ruthless character. He still didn't let Su Heng go.

"Sister-in-law, do you think it's that person?" Lijuan pointed to a place not far from the river, where a cow was grazing, and a man was lying dozing under a tree not far away.

Xiao Xiao saw that the man was in his twenties, a little older than Li Chen, and immediately narrowed his eyes when he saw the clothes he was wearing.

"Lijuan, look at his clothes, no matter the fabric or color, they are exactly the same as the cloth in my hand."

"Sister-in-law, the color is exactly the same, that person is the real murderer of Xiaoqing!" Lijuan exclaimed, no Thinking of letting them find it. "Let's go! Let's go confront him now!" After saying that, he immediately pulled Xiaoxiao and left.

Xiaoxiao was a little hesitant at first, but now she can only go with Lijuan.

It didn't take long to come to the tree.

Lijuan stepped forward and kicked.

Luo Jianping was sleeping in a daze, and being kicked like this, he immediately woke up from his dream. He sat up and scolded swearing words, "Who dares to kick Lao Tzu and don't want to live, Lao Tzu—" his eyes opened. Seeing the above two girls, they are still very young and beautiful girls, and their fair skin is very different from the local girls. It looks like they are newly adjusted.

"You are—"

When Xiaoxiao got married, Luo Jianping didn't go, but was left by the old Huotou to watch the farm, so he didn't know Xiaoxiao, and it was impossible for him to know Lijuan.

"Let's ask you, did you kill Xiaoqing!" SHe asked bluntly and sternly, not wanting to talk nonsense with him at all.

"What Xiaoqing, I didn't know any other girls in the first few days, and I didn't know most of the people in the village. If I didn't have a grudge with someone, I wouldn't be able to harm them. Did you admit the wrong person, right! My name is Luo Jianping, and I just came here this week, and you seem to be very good-natured, is it an educated youth who just transferred, and where is my sister transferred?

Xiaoxiao frowned beside him. This man looked very sloppy and serious, especially his eyes were staring at her and Lijuan, which made people uncomfortable.