he of the many masks

Today is the day I return back to a place close to hell as I ever wanna get to , a school , this particular place is the only time my blood boils to a point where I can't feel it because I want to inflict pain . Inflict pain on something or myself. The so called place for education is filled with rats , rats from different places , different worlds with different stories yet everyone is in a rat race just as meaningless as it sounds is just as meaningless it is. The only way I manage to survive is because of two distinct people Mu Qing and Feng Xin , they are not my friends but I know them , I just cant manage to get them to leave me alone I don't know what crime I committed in the past to deserve them sticking to me like this. They are not necessarily bad guys according to my observation , I met them when I changed high schools ,they both want to pursue business studies and have planned a future for themselves and are not really bad whenever we have a conversation but they never manage to feel like friends only uninvited guests.

"Lian!!! Have you gotten yourself dressed for school? You are getting late!!"

"Coming mom!!!" I replied as I groaned which I would be till I leave the hellish doors of the School.

As I finally managed to get myself out of bed after much groaning and procrastination. I did what normal human beings are supposed to  ,brush their teeth , take a shower , and get dressed.

I have never had much interest when it comes to dressing up , I hate my body , so I always dress in baggy clothes , it feels much more comfortable and I don't have to judge myself everyday I wake up so thats a plus point . Just like any other day I managed to dress in a red hoodie with grey joggers. I don't know but red color comforts me , just as cheesy as it sounds coming from me , the color as much as it is striking to the eye ,its the only time I don't care if it gets attention from other humans.

As I proceeded to head downstairs who knew I would be bombarded with fierce but reasonable arguments made from my mom.

" LIAN, I HAVE TOLD YOU 100 TIMES THAT YOU NEED TO WAKE UP EARLY!! DIDN'T YOU SET UP YOUR ALARM ? YOU ARE ALREADY LATE FOR SCHOOL!!! NOW HURRY UP AND LEAVE!!"

" Yes master , I shall take my leave , please pardon the gruesome crime I've dared to commit" I said in a rather poised tone where my humor was slightly laced, this is the only way my mom would calm down.

"now go."

As I proceeded to take my leave I heard her soft laugh , it always comforts me and always will.

Just as I took a step outside my freaking door , I was introduced to two 'better than strangers' seated right across to each other in a black car.

"Mu Qing and Feng Xin" I sighed.

" What are you sighing this early in the morning for?" Feng Xin questioned.

I have always hated his nagging and raspy tone of his , he wouldn't stop asking questions and I had no intension of answering them ever.

"Get in" he said.

"why are you both always outside my house , are you fucking stalkers?" i said as I made my way into their car.