darling of the heavens

"Gege meet me when you come back won't you ?  i have a surprise for you."

"of course." Xie Lian said as his lips turned into a soft smile, he was so in love with this man. 

Bidding their farewells Xie Lian proceeded to use a distance shortening array , as the doors opened to the heavenly capital. 

800 years ago , Xie Lian was stripped away from his dignity , his grace, his hope, his parents, his friends , his people , his home. But he was once again given the chance to be welcomed in the paradise but this time he knew his paradise wasn't the heavenly realm but his lover Hua Cheng who showed him what it means to be alive once again. For him, his responsibilities towards the heavens was one separate thing. 

Entered the halls of the heavenly capital , a man as graceful as they come , he looked like an expanse of pure whites his aura as captivating and serene as they come . His figure covered in luxurious red clothing with gold embroidery all over. His face like those sculpted by the gods , his hands perfectly carved, his eyes exuding heaven itself. His dark locks flawlessly tied up.

he lived up to the title that he indeed was the darling of the heavens.

During his investiture  , he was extremely nervous, however his lover on the wishful day lighted 3000 lanterns for his lover, for the ceremony was to be held during the night or more like Xie Lian asked for it, he remembered the first time Hua Cheng and he met after 800 years was during the night. 

He would never see night as a representation of fear, for it has the moon. 

Stood all the heavenly officials , bowing to the heavenly emperor , ironically enough it was these officials who made Xie Lian once bow down in shame. Fate really is something else. 

"Your Majesty" spoke the heavenly officials who stood on the opposite sides to the throne. 

"General Nan Yang and Xuan Zhen." said Xie Lian as he proceeded to take the throne. 

"Your Majesty shall we proceed with the affairs of the heaven." Said Feng Xin ,weirdly enough his voice exuded apprehension. 

"What trouble is to cause you such apprehension General." Spoke Xie Lian in a rather poised tone however his voice was laced with authority. 

"Your Majesty , these past few weeks we have been constantly informed regarding such almost unexpected accounts of terror. Weirdly enough , these events don't make sense as if they were planned out not to make sense, we have been reported of incidents somewhere in the north-east , the east and the outskirts." 

"General what accounts of terror?" 

The atmosphere in the hall now tensed up.

"Your Majesty , crimson flames , huge crimson flames that have the potential to burn everything and everyone , wherever these fires have ignited neither do they have any source  or any intension. Houses of the rich , farms of the poor , sects of the cultivators, this indicates there is no particular class of attention or target ." Elaborated Feng Xin.