youth in hell

(Xie Lian POV)

The internal turmoil within me was killing me, everything was hazy, it was cloudy, i never wished for something like this, what is going to happen when my parents find out? what would happen to their reputation? what would happen to mom? what would happen ?THIS IS KILLING ME!!! if i could i would end everything here but i can't, i'm too frightened and too cowardly. But then a soft voice penetrates through me,"gege"

I felt myself being embraced by him, as soon as i felt those arms, his warmth, i knew it was him. 

"Listen to me, it's gonna be okay, i will make everything alright, just calm down, nothing is going to happen!!!" 

He knew i was hurting, but how i do not know, all i could do was find comfort in his arms, i buried my face in his arms, as if I was being shielded and no amount of pain would ever touch me, that was the comfort he was holding in his arms, it seemed to okay be vulnerable in his arms. I only tightened my grip on him, not ever wanting to let go. 

My soft muffled sobs would only be submerged in his arms. 

"Shhh, it's gonna be alright, i will fix everything." his voice soft yet held such pain, i could feel it. Even in my own fatal situation what mattered to me was his pain. I don't want him to hurt at my cost. So i collected myself together, it might be my own illusion that he cares for me, maybe he is just scared for his own reputation, but i'll let it be for now. 

I slowly compose myself, retrieving from his arms, wiping my tears. 

"Are you alright?" he asks worriedly. 

"I am alright, thank you." 

"I promise you, whoever did this will pay for it." he asserted but i didn't pay attention it, i could only remember the comfort of his arms, it was peaceful away from the chaos, the pain, myself. 

"LIAN!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" i was instantly embraced by Shi QingXuan, he almost suffocated me to death. 

"S-shi i-i can't breathe." he instantly retrieves his hug, then someone enters the scene as well. 

"Hua what the fuck is going on?!" He Xuan asks visibly livid. 

"Let's go out, we need to speak." Hua Cheng replied.But i gaze at him, his eyes, i had never seen his eyes illuminate such terror. 

(3rd Person POV) 

Hua Cheng and He Xuan immediately rush out to an empty classroom, but He Xuan had much to say. 

"HUA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM, WHY ARE YOU DIGGING YOUR GRAVE AGAIN AND AGAIN?!" 

"Shut the fuck up." Hua Cheng replied his voice ice cold, staring at He Xuan his eyes an endless void. 

"You think being angry at me is gonna solve anything? You do realize you have dug yourself a deep grave - you kissed him? Have you lost your fucking balls, you dumbfuck you are not the crimson rain sought flower anymore you can't do as you please, you have parents who are running a multi billionaire company, their reputation is at stake you realize that? What are you without them? HAH answer me Hua!!" 

"I don't care about any of that, the problem at hand is that i will murder the person who recorded and uploaded that video us, i'm worried we would need to hire damn good lawyers to defend us, when i will be bathed with the blood of that motherfucker." Hua Cheng's tonality was bound to tremble the hearts of those who would witness this sight, but He Xuan wasn't easy to falter. 

He Xuan was fed up with the stupidity of his best friend, he wouldn't let him repeat the same mistake he did all those centuries ago. The next second, Hua Cheng was pinned against the wall, He Xuan holding his collar. 

"Hua you better get your act straight, first and foremost this person who you are showering with so much love isn't even Xie Lian, he is a different person with a different soul, he doesn't even care about you, and you are trying to become this fucking lover who would risk anything for him."

"Hua i never wanted for you to be reminded of this ever again for I knew it would bring you great agony, but you have left me with no choice, don't you remember what Ling Wen told us." In that instant as soon as He Xuan's words left his mouth and were registered by Hua Cheng, he was on the floor, Hua Cheng despite being human has almost inhuman strength. 

"DON'T.EVEN.DARE.TO.SPEAK.OF.THAT.EVER.AGAIN." Hua Cheng furious, he immediately rushed out of the classroom, he did not even hesitate and left the premises. He needed to get his mind away from this, the mere thought of being reminded of what He Xuan said, killed him, it killed him. 

He instantly drove back to his house, there was reassurance he needed, but deep down he knew it would the contrary of a reassurance.