demolition of the soul

"Y-Yu Yang?" 

"H-how is this possible?"

"You were supposed to be dead." Xie Lian stood terrified at the revelation. 

"At least you remember that and surprise surprise i am still alive, well dead alive but existing, well now that the introductions have been made. Let's make a deal shall we? A compensation for your heavens killing me, You are the heavenly emperor you are responsible for every single one of the scums." 

"What is the deal?" 

"Kill every heavenly official including your best friends." Xie Lian's eyes widened, there is no way he can ever even imagine to do that.

"Don't even think that, i would never do that." 

"I know this is why i'm going to force you but before i use control i will give you three options, either you kill every single heavenly official." 

"What is the second option?" 

"Kill the common people." Yu Yang's smile widened. 

"And the third option is my favorite , i adore just the mere thought of you doing this,

 Kill Crimson Rain Sought Flower." 

Xie Lian's hands began trembling, his mind going blurry, he didn't know what to do, how could he even think of hurting these people, who mean the world to him? How could he?

"I-i can't do it. I CAN'T!!!" 

"Oh poor thing, i never asked you whether you could or not, i know you can that is not the question, i merely gave you three options, we were friends you know? At least i can do this much for you. Can't I?" 

Yu Yang walked towards Xie Lian who was left utterly devastated, this was a choice he could not make, not an option he could choose. 

"One day, Xian Le, i will give you one day, I will visit you i hope you have the one answer i'm looking for." 

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? WHAT WOULD YOU GAIN FROM THIS?" 

"To bring upon doom on this pathetic world, there is no more pleasure than bringing misery and agony on this so called paradise, i have nothing to lose, you have everything to lose, we make the perfect pair don't we?" 

"One Day Xian Le and if you don't make the choice, i will force you. And by the way I have a parting gift , a symbol of our renunion." 

Yu Yang connected his lips with Xie Lian, Xie Lian pushed him back in utter disgust, he never felt such disgust in his entirety. 

"See you later Xian Le."