eclipse of you

(insider to hua cheng's pov) 

Our past is dreadful but it is also very beautiful. We are drifted towards it , i was drifted towards it , i was drifted towards you and only you. 

Gege all those centuries ago , how did we become each other's enemies? How could we? How were we torn apart so easily yet it took centuries for us to run towards each other. I still remember those moments i lived with you , i have never lived neither can i breathe but whenever i was with you i felt human. I wonder what changed between us , i wonder what went wrong , was it you getting manipulated by him or you getting manipulated by your past self. 

i still look back at those reckless moments where i couldn't bring you back , i couldn't save you yet again. 

last time i saw you bathed in your own gloom , under the moonless sky , you stood under the sky of your doubts , while all of it shines ,a little less a little more ,your touch i yearn vivid like starlight in the night.

i just wish for us to be us once again. 

.

1000 years ago... 

"Gege , are you being serious , you are going back to the heavenly capital , how much are those heavenly bastards making you work?"  Said Hua Cheng as he embraced his lover. 

"San Lang , being the heavenly emperor is not an easy task you know that , i will be back soon , now let me leave will you ?" said a man as graceful as they come. 

"i won't ever." 

Both the males were left in each other's arms , unwilling to spend a moment apart, however their fates had something else planned.