pretense-V

San Lang that day when i saw those art pieces all of them were concealed under velvety reds they stood misunderstood, unnoticed and unheard but amongst those misunderstood pieces i stood understood, understood only by you. 

The twilight every day witnessed me desiccating in my own crushed casket laying still ,unheard. Shadow of my hidden pain crawling up my skin reminding me that the sky bleeds for those who resist love. I found comfort in the dead, the death of my beating heart.

But one day crimson stood vivid against twilight urging to replace it, i laid still watching your crimson luminescence penetrate the devilry, the sky didn't bleed that day it watched your devotion. 

I saw you fashion a daylight thunder i must ablute in crimson tears, i rose to witness your starlight vigilance. 

I watched myself turn mortal, the vague nostalgia striking me, reminding me of love. You were right love isn't a prerequisite to pain, it can never be a prerequisite for anything it can only ever be the beginning and the end. 

"GUYS WE DID IT!!!!!" 

"WE DID!!" 

The feeling of accomplishment was surreal, all of us worked hard for this and it payed off. 

"Hua Cheng and Xie Lian you guys were phenomenal!!!" 

"I fucking know right?! they killed it." 

"So did you guys, it was mesmerizing each of your performances left me spellstruck." i said but all of them seemed a bit shocked at my reply. 

"Xie Lian are you okay? Did you catch a cold?" Wei Wuxian enquires. 

"Why?"

"You are complimenting us?" 

"of course i would be, you guys worked hard and i witnessed it, i wouldn't ever disregard your hard work." 

"AWWWWW." Shi QingXuan practically latched onto me. 

"Lian where is Hua Cheng?" 

"I don't know he said he had to be somewhere maybe some teacher called him." I replied even i didn't know where he went. 

"Let's go find him, He Xuan must be with him as well." 

"Yeah."

Both of us tried to locate both of them in every corner of the school but we couldn't find them, Shi tried calling He Xuan but both of them wouldn't pick up. I then saw Hua Cheng and He Xuan talking in our vacant classroom but they were with someone, we both were about enter the classroom but then,

"Are you fucking crazy?" 

"Hua there is no other choice i heard Mom and Dad talking about it earlier with Mr. and Mrs. Wang." 

"I already love someone else Mei, let them do whatever they please this won't ever happen." 

"Hua didn't you hear what your sister just said? Your parents would go bankrupt if you don't marry Mr. Wang's daughter." 

"HE XUAN ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE? DON'T YOU KNOW I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE?!" 

"Hua i'm not telling you what to do but you need to speak with your parents at least and as much as i know your parents they would do anything to make sure the company stays at the top."