pretense-I

(Xie Lian POV) 

"deal." 

Is this man fucking crazy? If you like someone as he supposedly claims to, why would agree to such a condition and the most fucking weird part is that i didn't quite turn him down as well. What is wrong with you Xie Lian? You dumb motherfucker. 

"alright since this deal is sorted, i will take my leave, have a good night 'BoYfRiEnD'."

As i was about to think about the routine i would follow after leaving this place i couldn't because he embraced me again. i'm so done with this. 

"not so quick Xie Lian, calling me your Boyfriend and then just leaving don't forget who's going to lead here." Hua Cheng whispered. I had never felt such heat boiling on my face i'm pretty sure it's anger.

"s-so what do you want me to do? I have shit to do you know?" 

"let me escort you to your home and i'm hearing no objections you agreed to this darling." he whispered again.  Darling? wtf? 

"a-alright." WHAT XIE LIAN YOU DUMB FUCK? IT'S NOT EVEN BEEN 5 MINUTES AND YOU ARE ALREADY SWAYED? 

He slowly loosened the embrace, for the first time i really saw him, how handsome he really was his slightly loosened hair and how they enhanced his godly features maybe it's the moonlight but he looks like someone else. 

"Let's go." He smiled and we started walking away. 

It was quite evident that this man is rich but it registered to me today that this man really is rich. I was literally sitting in a Ferari. But whatever who cares. I just want to get home. And ffs can this man like stop playing Stray Kids because i really would break my shell of an annoying asshole, i would compliment him on his great music taste and i don't want to do that. 

"You know if you want to you can sing along to the song there is nothing embarrassing about it, it's stray kids i absolutely understand." THIS BITCH DOES HE READ MY MIND?? i mean half read my mind but i will kill him he's annoying me. 

"Can you like focus on driving, i don't care about your life but i do care about mine." This made Hua Cheng break into a laugh, there is something about his laugh, it's just so pure and beautiful as if there is nothing that matters to him, i could listen to him laugh all the time.

"sure Your Highness." surprisingly this sentence didn't seem to annoy me, it felt normal and quite familiar. 

We soon reached my home and for the first time in my life i didn't desire to be alone or isolated. I got out and was about to enter my home but there was something i wanted to convey even if it isn't something profound. 

"thank you Hua Cheng." This maybe came as a shock to him because i could see his facial expressions change. 

"what for?" 

"For the video and for the drive back home." there was one more thing i wanted to say thank you for but i couldn't bring myself to say it. It was better if it is deep buried in my heart. 

"you don't ever have to say thank you for such trivial things, i don't want to see you in a worried state." What is up with this guy? how can he say such things without thinking twice or even feel embarrassed? But somehow a soft smile appeared on my pale face without realizing. 

"good night San Lang."