ghostly devised

"LIAN!!!" 

Ah, it's Shi QingXuan, do i seriously need to pretend again? I'm too tired for this shit, i'll let it slide today. 

"Hey, Shi." a soft smile appeared on my face. 

"Do you know there is a dance competition taking place within two weeks?" He said with eyes shining like those of a star. 

"I do not and don't want to." I said as i proceeded to take my seat for the boring ass lecture that was about to begin. 

"Oh come on, let's participate, we will have a blast together!!!" 

"Why are you getting so pumped over a dance competition? No way. Is He Xuan participating in this stupid competition?" 

"H-HOW DID YOU COME TO THAT CONCLUSION?" a visible smirk appeared on my face, he is too predictable.

"Because i am your friend-"  just before i could finish that sentence, god i have been interrupted like a billion times already. 

"Good morning students, well before we begin the lecture today, as you might have been informed of the upcoming dance competition, i have chosen six students from this class, before any of you start complaining I have consulted with your dance teacher Mr. E-Ming and he very well agrees with my choices, so i shall hear no objections to this, 

These students can meet up with Mr. Ming, after i announce their names, i ought to receive the signatures of your parents on these forms by the end of the week, alright so first off we have Shi QingXuan." Ms. Huang asserts. 

 Of course he is chosen, he must be dying out of excitement but weirdly enough i felt happy for him. 

"He Xuan." 

Wow, i didn't see that coming at all. 

"Wei Wuxian." 

"Who is that Shi?" i whispered.

"You have never noticed him? you are living in delusions Lian, this guy is if not the most ecstatic we have in our class." 

"Ah really, well what a pain." 

"Lan WangJi." 

I'm sure i hear hooting at the back, must be those chicks crazing over this guy. 

"Hua Cheng." 
My eyes widened upon hearing his name, he dances? I immediately find myself tracing him in this class of rats, and i spot him sitting at the back ,near the corner, his beige hood covering his silky hair, he looked sculpted, yet his presence was unfelt but i could sense it. He is like a ghost. 

"My My, aren't you a little shook to hear his name Mr. Lian?" 

I pay no heed to Shi QingXuan's comment, I just keep staring at him, unintentionally.  

"Now last but not the least, Xie Lian." 

Did she just say my name? What the fuck, i've never attended a dance class once in my life, how the fuck did i get selected. I instantly revert my gaze back to Ms. Yushi, ain't no fucking way i am dancing. 

"Sorry to interrupt Miss, but I have never once attended the dance class, how is the possible i get selected for this competition, I am certain there are candidates much more talented than me." i say.

"Well Mr. Xie, if that would have been the case Mr.Ming, would have briefed me about it but he did not, and i did make myself clear that i would hear no objections."