caped flames

the union of bodies , the union of two souls , the union of two crescent moons , the union of distant stars , union of fire and water , it must be the prophesized day. 

"so dear husband when shall we be wed ?" 

A visible blush appeared on Hua Cheng's face upon hearing the word "husband". But before he could reply, he could sense someone's presence. 

Hua Cheng gently placed Xie Lian down, his eyes now exuding visible rage, who would dare to pry on him and his lover. That person was bound to suffer. 

"What happened San Lang ?" 

Hua Cheng did not reply rather called out."For ruining this moment with my gege, understand you are bound to be executed , better unveil yourself , i might think of pardoning your miserable life." 

Crimson Rain Sought Flower was not be mistaken as soft spoken , he was the embodiment of a handsome devil , he would only ever be soft towards his lover , others are mere scums to him. 

A head popped out from one of the bushes, a man dressed in traditional black and red clothing, Xie Lian instantly recognized the man. 

"A-Xian?"

"What a shame , we ruined the proposal , i told you Lan Zhan it was a bad idea." 

Appeared from the bushes the grandmaster of demonic cultivation and a man dressed in all white unmistakably the Leader of the Lan Sect. 

"Pardon our intrusion Your Highness and Xuè Yǔ Tàn Huā , we had no intension of eavesdropping , we merely were taking a stroll around the manor." Said Lan Wangji as he slightly bowed down in respect. 

"Actually i meant to eavesdrop , it was fairly intentional on my part , i mean how could I not , the Lian i knew is now getting married , how could i miss such a watershed moment?" Spoke the prideful Wei Wuxian wiping his non-existent tears. 

"Well aren't you much of a talker Yiling Laozu ?" Spoke Hua Cheng still knowledgeable enough to determine who's who in the heavenly or human realm. It would be no surprise that he hadn't heard of the great grandmaster. 

"You don't scare me Crimson Rain , not because i am powerful myself but rather i'm best friends with your future husband who happens to be the heavenly emperor and i trust him."

"Best friends ? Gege why have I not heard of this , are you keeping secrets from your future husband ?" 

Xie Lian didn't know whether to laugh or to cry.