tragedy of existing-II

"Yu Yang it's you isn't it?" 

"Ohoho I forgot about you two douches, long time no see, it's your luck we didn't meet earlier I would have slit both your throats." 

"General who is he?" Shi QingXuan enquired. Just before one of the Generals could answer Xie Lian spoke up. 

"Yu Yang I don't have time for this bullshit, can we leave ?" Xie Lian said as he moved away from his lover. 

"Xian Le, aren't you in a hurry? At least tell me did you like your present?" 

Neither Hua Cheng nor could anyone comprehend the suddenness and unrealism of the situation. For Hua Cheng he was to be wed with his lover and now his entire world has turned upside down. 

"If you are talking about the Crimson flames they are alright but if you are asking about the eyes they are annoying." Xie Lian replied. 

"But you still look breathtaking Xian Le." 

Hua Cheng's rage was suffocating, one could feel it from miles away. 

"Ohoho Mr.Crimson Rain aren't you getting too furious? It's not as if I stole your lover, I mean I have complete intensions to do so but not so hurriedly, what's the fun in stealing your lover if it doesn't cause you misery." 

"you fucker, i will kill you." Hua Cheng asserted ,his pitch ice cold. 

"Oh i'm scared, you should be thankful that I am letting you exist. Oh well we don't have time for so much chit chat let's meet up for tea later after me and your highness complete our tasks. I ought to be your guest Crimson Rain." 

"Gege is not going anywhere, i won't let him leave." Hua Cheng now rose up. 

"Oh and you will stop me Hua Cheng? Do not forget I am the Heavenly Emperor and you are bound by love and that is your biggest weakness." Xie Lian spoke out. 

"Gege this is where you are wrong, I don't care what this fucker has trapped you into but I will make sure you don't leave Paradise Manor, this is my territory.

Try if you can, but i won't ever leave you to suffer ever again." 

Xie Lian's eyes widened at the remark however for him his choice was crystal clear, he was not going to kill Hua Cheng. 

"Xian Le, a little secret you know those eyes of yours, they have the power to put someone in a hypnosis state for a short period of time, this is your chance to try them out." spoke the caped man through the spiritual communication array. 

"Oh it does? Well never too late to try them out." 

San Lang no matter how much effort you try to make, I will not stay here any longer , i must do what i need to. 

Xie Lian in an instant with the visual prowess paralysed Hua Cheng from his mind ,to his body everything was under his control, no matter how much Hua Cheng tried to escape he could not move, moreover Xie Lian was draining his energy from him. 

"Hurts doesn't it? I told you don't tempt me." 

"Xian Le, we better leave now." 

Both the males disappeared into thin air, Xie Lian saw his lover on the ground losing all consciousness.