noticeable sentimentality

It has been a very long time , since I've felt such profound feelings for someone and of course that feeling is hate , deep rooted hate.

.

.

"Xie Lian , you fucker are you crazy ? why would you initiate a fight on the first day of school and not only that  YOU THREATENED TO KILL HIM ?" 

"Feng Xin , shut your trap , what do you expect me to do , sit there as he came spouting nonsense and no i didn't threaten to kill him , i just gave him a fair warning as simple as that." 

"Man you seriously have lost your balls , do you even know who that guy is?" 

 "Well enlighten me." 

"He is Hua Cheng ,  the eldest son of one of the most influential families in China ,  he practically rules china , how could you not know ? are you that delusional ?.  Said Mu Qing who sat right across Feng Xin. 

"Who cares if he is rich or not , i won't tolerate bullshit from anyone." I replied as i packed my bag for the detention practically annoyed. 

" And who are you sir ? A prince ? Should we now call you 'your highness' ". Mu Qing said possibly trying to piss me off even more , such bloody pricks both of them. 

"You should , then i would be bound to respect you in return." 

"Anyways you two continue , i shall now take my leave , fucking crap , i can't stand school." 

"See you on your funeral , you bet we would be the first ones to arrive." Came a voice as i left the class and i know that was Feng Xin. 

As i began to make my way to the detention classroom as they call it , upon entering it was filled with all the people i would not like to be associated with , the problematic ones , the worst of the rats. One of them would definitely try to pick a fight with me. Oh well , i hope that does not happen because if that happens it would be bad but for them. 

I proceeded to take the seat right in the back in the corner , finally some silence or so i thought. 

"Hey pretty boy , what you doin in detention?" 

I preferred not to reply to such worthless scums. 

"Fucker, I'm talking to you." 

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" he said as he landed a punch on my face as i fell off my chair, blood now bleeding from my lips.

The entire detention room was left speechless or moreover they were audiences who were about to experience a much awaited theatrical spectacle. 

Before i could fuck his face up, someone landed a punch on him  and he was knocked unconscious. 

It was Hua Cheng , but why would he do that ? 

"you bitch , don't you dare touch what's mine."

He turned towards with me ,his crimson eyes exuding dominance. 

"are you alright?" he said as he offered his hand to lift me up however i didn't take the offer , i hated when people pitied me. 

"I am alright and who the fuck are you to call me yours ? I am not your fucking toy." 

"Ohoho , no thanks huh pretty boy ?"

What the fuck is wrong with this guy , one moment he is after my throat and now he is sweet to me? This fucker is definitely bipolar. 

"Thanks for what ? i was about to beat his ass but i would give it to you , you saved me the trouble, i was not in the mood to waste my time on this scum." 

" You are a feisty one aren't you? , your face doesn't give off much."

We both then proceeded to take seats right next to each other however he practically followed me. I didn't hate that but i still couldn't understand the sudden switches in his mood. 

"Whatever , now let me sleep." 

"as you wish , your highness.