ballad of the heavenly emperor

"Crimson Rain, you need to get your shit sorted and reach the Heavenly Capital, Yu Yang is  wreaking havoc there!!!" 

"YU YANG???? IS LIAN WITH HIM??" Wei Wuxian asked. 

"We don't know, all the heavenly officials are trying to stop those fucking massive crimson fires, shit is destroying the entire capital." 

"Hua get your shit together, we need to go otherwise the entire heavenly capital would be destroyed." He Xuan says. 

"So what does that have to do anything with me? Let him i don't care." 

"Hua, i'm going to fucking punch you in the face if you don't get up right now." 

"Try it." 

"HUA DON'T YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO LIAN??? WHAT HE HAS BEEN DOING THESE 3 MONTHS, NOBODY KNOWS. DON'T YOU WANT TO KNOW IF HE'S ALRIGHT?

What if Yu Yang killed him." 

Upon hearing the last sentence Hua Cheng in a flash held Wei Wuxian by his throat pinning him against the wall, on the verge of killing him, Hua Cheng's eyes exuded such terror.

"You do care don't you?" Wei Wuxian says, he intensionally said something of this sort just so Hua Cheng could understand his own emotions in which he was trapped in. Hua Cheng stopped strangling Wei Wuxian and slowly walked away. 

"Hua stop fooling yourself, you love him, you love him too much. Ignoring your own feelings just because Xie Lian told you to doesn't mean you can forget about them, you are his most devoted believer. Lian knows it, he has always known it, he would never want for you to be separated from him, there is something Lian is hiding, you know it yourself, he is a master at lying. He could be dying but he won't let it show, at least to you, because he knows how seeing him in that condition would destroy you. He only wishes to protect you. Just please trust him and yourself." 

Wei Wuxian's words only drilled Hua Cheng with more guilt and regret that in his own pain he forgot of his lover's but he still believed Xie Lian didn't want to be with him but there were questions he wanted answers to and the only way he could obtain them were from that bastard Yu Yang. 

"Alright, let's ask that bastard Yu Yang where gege is and I apologise A-Xian for strangling you, i didn't mean to." 

"Doesn't matter, at least i drilled some sense into you." 

All the males now without wasting much time on talks decided to leave for  the Heavenly Capital. Hua Cheng wouldn't show but he was going to murder Yu Yang. As they reached the heavenly capital , the entire capital was covered in crimson flames, everything was reduced to ashes, it looked more hell than the heavens but Hua Cheng couldn't care less, he only had his attention on that one man who sat in front of the heavenly corridors dressed in black, his face covered. 

"Crimson Rain Sought Flower, it's been quite some time?" 

"It has been, well you saved me the trouble of destroying the heavenly capital, such a beautiful sight."