alternate ending- I

[author's note]- Ya'll were real desperate for the alternate ending and frankly I was too but school exhausted the shit out of me, so now i shall give and you shall receive. This is to make up for all the angst and trauma. Devour this shit. Happy Reading :3 do vote, comment and follow hehe...

The story continues after present Xie Lian gets into a car accident. 

.

"Where the hell am I?" I find myself surrounded by an expanse of white, when I scan my surroundings I found myself looking at a man who's dressed in royal crimson attire, his dark locks tied up, It took me a second to realize but my eyes shot up when I realized that it was me. 

"Hi Xie Lian, come have a seat." 

"Who are you?" 

"It's weird having my own self asking me who am I." 

"What?" 

"Come here take a seat, I'll explain everything to you." 

"So what is this all about?" 

"Hm, so let me ask you something first do you someone by the name of Hua Cheng?" My heartbeat increased exponentially, how did he know about Hua Cheng? 

"Yeah I do what about it?" 

"Do you love him?" 

"What's with the questioning? Are you interrogating me or something?" 

"Hah, you really do sound like my seventeen year old self, it's almost suffocating I wonder how Hua Cheng dealt with me when I had lost my memories back then." 

"Hua Cheng? The hell are you saying? And why do we share the same face?" 

"I asked you something, answer me before you question me." 

"Yes I love him, now answer my question." 

"Because you are me Xie Lian."

"What the hell are you saying?" 

"I know it sounds perplexing and almost plain stupid but trust me." He extended his hand forward as if he were hinting me to hold it. 

"Just hold my hand you'll understand everything." Though hesitant I was curious to know what this was all about and I did what he told. 

"Now just close your eyes." So I did. 

1000 years ago 

The day Hua Cheng died.

(Past Xie Lian's POV)

"Lian open the door!!!!! All of us are worried about you."

I was lying on the floor, tears rushing out from my eyes i was helpless, i was motionless, i was truly empty. He left me, he finally left, the last time he did i believed he would return and he did but this time I don't feel anything. 800 years ago when i had lost my friends, my parents, my kingdom everything fell apart ,everything i knew ever since i was a child fell apart into blood bathed petals. But none of it compares to the pain ,the numbness i feel now.

I would do anything to kill myself right now but i don't even feel like i am living ,how do you even kill the dead? I am already dead without him.

"how could you leave me again san lang? how could you? you know it don't you? i can't live without you i can't and you still do, how selfish are you? And what did you say to me? we will meet again? How do I trust you? How can i trust someone as selfish as you, you only thought about yourself, sacrificing yourself for who? someone who mistakenly saved you when you fell just once and you sacrificed yourself again and again and again to protect me, who am I to be saved by you? I wanted to protect you ,everything i did was to protect you, only to protect you goddamit!! and you leave me in the end? Who did i do this for? for whom? a selfish man who doesn't realize he has someone who wouldn't survive a single breath without him, i hate you Hua Cheng, i truly despise you, I WISH WE HAD NEVER MET!!!"