day of prophecy

Despite the worrisome accounts of terror regarding the caped man , weird enough the accounts stopped almost instantly after Xie Lian's nightmare from that night, and Xie Lian didn't have the nightmare ever again and he almost forgot about it. 

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng announced their wedding , the entire heavenly realm was in a visible turmoil, the heavenly emperor marrying the crimson rain? That's a spectacle one would not expect to witness in the normality of the heavens. Despite the turmoil in the heavens the Ghost City was overjoyed that their Lord was going to marry his lover. On revealing the news of their marriage the most shocked were Xie Lian's closest confidants, who were the second ones to receive the news after the two cultivators. 

"Me and San Lang are getting married." 

"Excuse me? What did you just say?" Feng Xin replied visibly in shock. 

"Lian, is it the truth?" Spoke Mu Qing who wasn't that shocked because he saw it coming. 

"Yeah we are, he proposed to me a week prior." 

"Lian you have seriously done it this time, Why Crimson Rain?" 

"Because it will only ever be him." 

Despite Feng Xin's multiple attempts to convince his best friend that he was getting himself trapped, Xie Lian's choices were crystal clear he was going to marry Hua Cheng. At the end of it all Feng Xin surrendered. 

After a month of planning, the day of prophecy was here, the day of the union of the two souls. The Heavenly Capital was embellished with such exquisite decor, from the expanse of pure crimson to pure whites, the capital in every way screamed the union of HuaLian. 

The Capital was recreated in such a way to resemble the lovers first encounter. They both would be taking their vows on an altar of pure gold. The Heavens faced their most beautiful abnormality in centuries. 

"Gege, from today on there is no escape, i will be yours till the end of the eternity." 

"I never wished for an escape Crimson Rain." 

Both the males intently looked into each other's eyes with such accumulation of love and fierce desire. They were finally about to be one forever. 

"Lovebirds keep the romance for the night, now we have to get Lian dressed, do you want to be late for your own wedding Your Majesty?" Spoke the man dressed in gorgeous black and red attire, his dark locks tied up majestically.

"A-Xian do we have to dress separately?" 

"Lian, you have got be kidding me? Keep the suspense of your attire alive, we worked so hard on it ,didn't we ?" 

"Yes, yes , okay let's go." 

"Gege, see you in an hour."