Haunting silence

Xie Lian found himself standing in an empty hall, it was pitch black, he was paralyzed and stood dead frozen. After moments of the haunting silence, a bright crimson fire appeared in front of him, unconcealed from the darkness was that caped man. Xie Lian's eyes widened at the sight, he remembered the caped man from his nightmare which he wished to forget. 

"Remember me Xian Le? We met just a month ago?" 

Xie Lian couldn't speak or move in response, just stared at his tall figure. 

"Oh my bad, i must allow you to speak otherwise how can we indulge in a heartfelt conversation, it's been centuries." He gestured his hand and in a snap Xie Lian was out of the paralysis. 

Xie Lian immediately fell to the ground, wiping the bloody tears from his eyes, he just came to realization of what took place and what was bound to happen. 

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" 

"Such disrespect Your Highness, you forgot this devotee?" 

"What devotee, shut your fucking trap, let me leave at once." 

The Tall figure walked towards Xie Lian who was still on the ground and pulled Xie Lian's face closer to his masked face, his eyes an endless void, no emotions, no feelings, just an empty shell. 

"Your Highness, how naive that Ghost King has made you? Because of him i couldn't locate you all these centuries, and now that I've finally found you how can I let go so easily? It would be a shame wouldn't it?"

"You!! Let me go, what the hell do you want from me?" 

"I want you, I want your soul, I want you all to myself." The man whispered. 

"Keep the delusions to yourself, that is never going to happen on my own accord." Xie Lian asserted.

"Indeed, that is exactly why I had to switch to such extreme measures, You are worth all the trouble Xian Le." 

"Stop Calling me that!! " Xie Lian shouted pushing the other male away. 

"Brings backs memories Huh? I apologize the memories aren't exactly sweet are they? Now let us cut to the chase, we exactly don't have a lot of time, your ghost king's crazed energy is not good for the hypnosis." Upon hearing the words 'ghost king' tears escaped Xie Lian's eyes. 

"I'm presuming you already know about the forbidden hypnosis, so let me elaborate, this hypnosis might require immense self will to sacrifice all materialistic desires but it doesn't mean the reward isn't hefty, the hypnotist has the power to repeat the hypnosis anywhere everywhere and at anytime, there are no boundaries, and you know the fun part once someone enters the hypnosis he cannot escape it unless the hypnotist dies. Well it would indeed easy for you to kill me if i were still human." The caped man faced Xie Lian and began laughing like a maniac. 

"What the hell are you talking about, the hypnotist can ever only be a heavenly official, one who's energy is well cultivated enough to initiate the hypnosis, so you must be one." 

"Your Highness, why do you think this hypnosis is even forbidden in the first place, please don't tell me you still believe that it is forbidden to protect the technique from other heavenly officials.

HAH, Xian Le, aren't you one a funny one, it was kept forbidden not from the scums of the heavens but from the ghosts, the heavenly officials would die if they conducted the hypnosis, it would drain every ounce of their so called life-energy , being an immortal has no effect, why do you think in order to even be worthy of the hypnosis you have take multiple lives of your loved ones? because this hypnosis seeks cruelty, true evil through and through." 

"Ghosts? what the fuck are you talking about?" 

"The forbidden technique was conducted by a heavenly calamity, you really believe before the current four heavenly calamities they had no predecessors?" 

Xie Lian couldn't seem to comprehend the revelation, a secret heavens hid for so long, but the question arises how did he know, the secrets concealed from the heavenly emperor were unconcealed to him. 

"How do you know all this? JUST WHO ARE YOU!!!" 

"let me do the honours." 

The Caped Man now began to unveil his true self, one caped in such mystery. 

"Now do you remember me Your Highness?" 

Xie Lian's eyes widened at the mere sight of the male. 

"Y-yu Yang."