invisible museum of lurking shadows

"Xian Le, how dearly I adore you when you cry, you look like the moon." 

"Shut the fuck up, HOW MUCH MORE DO I HAVE BEAR THIS??? i implore you please stop this." says Xie Lian on the ground drowned in the blood of innocents. 

Yu Yang treasures misery but he loves when misery is showcased on Xie Lian's face, for him no matter of millions accounts to anything of worth but Xie Lian's tears are worth the pleasure of murdering millions.

Yu Yang bends down and slowly lifts the chin of Xie Lian, enjoying the sight as if Xie Lian is a  tragic painting he painted. 

"My dear Xian Le, this is your choice isn't it? You chose to kill these scums, you chose to murder them instead of your lovely friends and your lover, you chose their lives over the lives of them, being honest i think you have chosen rightfully I mean even I wouldn't want to murder people close to me and without a shadow of a doubt I would choose to kill the loved ones of others, it is common sense isn't it? But yeah i wouldn't waste my time shedding tears over such scums who's entire life doesn't even sum up to your one single tear." Yu Yang says as he slowly wipes the tears off of Xie Lian's face. 

"Okay Xian Le, do not take worry, i will make this easy for you, now you don't have to kill anymore." 

Xie Lian couldn't believe his ears, even if it was a lie, it was such a sweet lie. Xie Lian could do anything to stop the horror. He looked up at Yu Yang with hopeful eyes. 

"Are you serious?" 

"Of course I am, i am thoroughly impressed with your commitment, It's only good to reward you once in a while am i right?" 

"Then what else do i have to do? I am willing to do anything." 

"That is the fun part darling, you don't have to do anything, you just have to watch." 

"Watch?"

The reply from Yu Yang caused trembles to rush through Xie Lian's entire body. 

"Watch while i kill your lover."