alternate ending-VI

-At Lan Wangji's residence-

"This is definitely my first time in Gusu, it for sure precedes it's reputation." 

"Sit down both of you." Lan Wangji called out. Hua Cheng was still hesitant about leaving Xie Lian alone. 

"Are you fucking kidding me? Hua if you're going to make the face of a damsel in distress then we can't have fun for shit." 

"Shut the fuck up." 

"Why are you worried?" Lan Wangji asked. 

"I'm not." 

"You've never left his side have you? It's alright Wei Wuxian looks untrustworthy and notorious but he's quite wise and so is QingXuan, they'll be fine." 

"Would you both like some alcohol?" 

"Sure why the hell not?" He Xuan responded while Hua Cheng still looked distressed. 

"This is my first time seeing separation anxiety, it's quite the sight." Lan Wangji was busy pouring the wine. Hua Cheng gulped down the alcohol in one go. 

"He Xuan if you speak one more word, I'm going to murder you. And don't you dare forget what you said before gege. I'll dig your grave so shut your trap." Lan Wangji poured himself some water and sat down next to the two other males. 

"That's right, it took me a lot of convincing, I had to tell Wei Ying the entire account of our conversation otherwise he wouldn't have believed me." 

"That's the deal gentlemen, it was a trust test...luckily your partners passed it and so did mine, though it took some convincing." He Xuan replied as he gulped down the entire jar of Emperor's Smile. 

"Some convincing? Yeah sure." Hua Cheng commented. 

"Oh you shut your trap damsel in distress." 

"Can you both not quarrel at any given chance?" 

"Okay fAtHeR." 

"Look Hua Cheng clearly looks distressed and uncomfortable, as his friends we should help him out." 

"And how do you propose we do that Hanguang-Jun?" 

"We'll just let him see if Your Highness is perfectly alright or not, I mean of course he is but let him feel satisfied alright?" 

"That's fine by me but this asshole...what's the guarantee he'll come back? His separation anxiety will get the better of him." 

"Hua Cheng what do you think?" 

"Just one glimpse, I'll come back." He Xuan looked unconvinced but he agreed otherwise. 

"Uh how the fuck do we know where they are?" 

"Leave that to me, let's go." 

"Hanguang-jun my best friend isn't a stalker is he?"

"He Xuan I'm going to leave you behind."  Within seconds the three males found themselves outside the wine house in YueYang. Lan Wangji's eyes slightly widened as he had recognized the wine house. 

"Wine house?" He Xuan's eyes glued to the sight in front of him, he gestured to the other males. The three men saw their lovers drinking wine while indulging in hearty conversations. 

To Hua Cheng this sight comforted him, he felt content seeing Xie Lian smiling, he dare not enter the wine house and ruin the fun. 

"Let's go back." 

"Fuck off, I want to hear what they are talking about." He Xuan was going to pace forward but Lan Wangji held his arm. 

"Stop, don't disturb them."