yearning of the moon

"w-what?" 

"Xian Le, i wish to see you in much more pain, pain unimaginable, pain you feel when you truly loose everything." 

"BUT I HAVE ALREADY LOST EVERYTHING ONCE!!!!" 

"unfortunately i wasn't there to witness it." Yu Yang turns his face towards the desparate Xie Lian smirking. 

"what have I done? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU PEOPLE??? I HAVE NEVER WISHED WRONG FOR ANY OF YOU THEN WHY DO YOU WISH FOR MY DOOM?" 

"simply because there is nothing more pleasurable than fading beauty." 

Xie Lian was simply not trapped in his hypnosis but he was trapped in the horrifying pleasures of such men who only wished to see him in misery. 

"Now Xian Le, you are going to stay here, I wouldn't want to take you on such a tiring journey, stay here and relax while I will go and kill your lover and maybe your friends , that is a possibility i might consider, one of your friends likes to blabber a lot doesn't he? Well it would be a delight to kill him. But that is for me to ponder upon. Now I shall take my leave." 

"NO NO NO!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE, PLEASE I BEG YOU DON'T HURT THEM!!" Xie Lian kept on screaming but Yu Yang disappeared in an instant. 

Xie Lian wanted to warn Hua Cheng, and the others but he was so panic stricken he didn't know what to do, he didn't know what Yu Yang was capable of just because they used to be enemies once , didn't mean he didn't get stronger, all this time Xie Lian never once saw him fight, he was completely unaware of his might and it scared him, it terrified him. 

He could only think of Hua Cheng, how he wished they both could be together but then it hit Xie Lian, the sword, the sword of a thousand twilights. He knew he could only use the sword on the night of the zero eclipse, a fateful night where the moon is bathed in a crimson veil. Absolute mighty. 

He had no idea if today was the night or not but he knew he had to get the sword, he knew if he managed to get the sword he could at least do something but what, he didn't know, everything was hazy to him and this sword was his last hope. 

He instantly drew a distance shortening array and rushed to his Guoshi. 

"GUOSHI!!!" 

"Your Highness??" 

"Guoshi I have no time for talks , i need the sword otherwise he will kill San Lang and the others, Guoshi i beg you please let me have it." Xie Lian kneeled down to his Guoshi imploring for help. 

"Your Highness i understand your desperation but the sword can only ever be weilded on the night of zero eclipse, you must know of this." 

"Guoshi just please give to me, i will figure something out." 

"Your Highness, please listen to me, please leave and go to the Heavenly Capital, all of your questions will be answered." 

"GUOSHI I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT THE SWORD, I AM HELPLESS, I AM POWERLESS, I AM WORTH NOTHING!!!!!" Xie Lian yells. 

"Lian, you are worth everything, you are not helpless you have made yourself helpless, you are not powerless because the power is within you and it is mighty. You just need to unleash it. You were always ready to face every challenge and this time you need to be strong and face it head on." Guoshi bends down and pats the head of his student. 

"Guoshi h-he will kill San Lang, I can't see that, i-i can't imagine it." 

"Lian, you will protect him, trust yourself for once, you are the only person who you can rely upon,  believe in yourself just this once and every answer you've searched for will instantly reach to you. Lian i have never once doubted your potential neither has Hua Cheng but now it is time for you to trust yourself and know your strength." 

Xie Lian finally understood what the hypnosis had meant, the hypnosis is for the weak ,the ones who despise and doubt their own might, their own convictions. Xie Lian never once fully trusted himself, he easily gave into the hardships and despised himself but now was the one time and the last time he could trust himself. He wiped his tears and rose up, he knew it was not the time for sobbing but to redeem himself for all he did. 

"Guoshi, i must take my leave now." Xie Lian bows down and exits. 

"The sword is the conglomerate of heaven and hell, bathed in sapphire moonlight, it thirsts for blood light, it unleashes itself upon meeting of such thousand twilights, for it is the soul." 

"My my, is this what they call nostalgia??? But doesn't the heavens reek of such pathetic scums, I almost want to murder everyone here. Well I have no time for that but let's let them know of my arrival, A GRAND ARRIVAL." 

Yu Yang proceeds to unleash huge crimson flames just from the mere palms of his hands, these crimson flames had the agony of millions trapped, the fire that never goes out, flames of vengeance. 

Soon the entire heavenly capital was burning in huge crimson flames. Such a beautiful tragedy. 

"GENERALS, THE ENTIRE HEAVENLY CAPITAL IS IN FLAMES, THE ENTIRE CAPITAL IS BURNT TO ALMOST ASHES, NO PROTECTION VEIL IS WORKING!!!" 

"CRIMSON FLAMES???" 

"YU YANG." 

"Mu Qing you need to call Hua Cheng and the others, maybe Xie Lian is with him and who knows how bad this will escalate into."