concealed thoughts

Weirdly enough this entire detention there was no teacher and even more weirder was the fact that i took a nap and that too for an hour. I would never do that in school. However all of my precautions just never came up to me , maybe because i was very exhausted. 

I would have maybe slept for an hour more if i hadn't gotten that weird nightmare or perhaps a dream? 

"i will be the one to put an end to your life crimson rain." 

"it was always yours to begin with your highness." 

I almost jolted up not because it was a weird nightmare but because of that voice, it just sounded so familiar. 

"What the fuck!!" 

"You , what are you still doing here?" I asked. 

The classroom was now empty , it seemed that all the others left expect for him.

"well i couldn't wake you up , you looked so calm sleeping." Hua Cheng said as his lips turned into a soft smile. He sounded nothing like in the morning , his voice was soothing. 

"You fucking creep , what is the deal with you , in the morning you come for my throat and now you are acting all sweet?" 

He didn't reply however he walked towards me , but i stood still , as he now reached close to me his face close to mine , his crimson eyes gazing at me. 

"you intrigue me." 

"intrigue ? you seriously need help." i replied as my eyes gaze away from his , i just couldn't bring myself to stare at his.

"you stood upto me , no one has ever done that, you did not fear me." 

"well you are not a ghost so why would i fear you ?"

"this is what makes you so different."  

"Let me make it clear , we know each for like 5 minutes and i am not here to please you , keep your fucking distance." I said as i now pushed him away and made my way towards the exit. 

"you really like pushing people away." 

As he said that , i stopped in my tracks , he knew. 

He knew something that i have always kept to myself , how did he know? 

How could he? or maybe i was overthinking it.

Why was he able to understand me? 

I hated this fact , it only made me hate him even more. 

"Correction , i push people away who i know for 2 minutes." I said as i engulfed all my thoughts and made my way out. 

I was glad that he could not see my face , i know it would have revealed too much. 

"gege."