act:IV

The next day, I promised to myself, I wouldn't let my self closer to that fucker, if I let my guard down for even a moment, I'm fucked.

"LIAN!! Wake- oh you're already awake and dressed?"

"Yeah mom, I couldn't sleep well so I woke up early and got dressed, so I can spare you some trouble." I smiled at her, but she knew something was wrong, why do mothers have to be like this? Why do they notice everything and everything.

"Lian, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong mom, nothing that some ice cream couldn't fix."

"After school we can get it together."

"Deal!!! Now let me leave or I'll be late and my class teacher would dig my grave." I yelled as I ran out from my house, well it was because if I stayed 2 seconds longer I would have cried in front of her, but I promised myself I would never cry in front of her.

And guess what I walked all the way to the school, but I took the shortcut today because I didn't want to be near him.

But it was quite pleasant, music to my ears, soft winds rushing. It was therapeutic, not for long though.

As I enter the premises of my school, first and foremost I was called by my home room teacher because I maybe have bunked school.

"Mr. Xie, Principal's office now!!"

I sighed. "Yes ma'am."

Thank god I had my mask on and hoodie on, nobody would recognise me, it would save me the trouble of any ridiculous questioning.

As soon as I enter the the principal's office, I was met by an awful stench, I had my mask on but I could still smell how awful it was, it was the smell that of a waste water, and there was something so wrong with this office, did they change the principal perhaps? The entire room was painted in a disgusting green, is this person celebrating Halloween ffs?

But I sat myself down and was met by a man probably in his late thirties, his hair were tied in a long ponytail? They have a prescribed  dress code for students but not for the goddamn principal. Speaks volumes.

His face was weirdly sculpted, but something was weird, this entire man was weird. He was dressed in a green suit.

"Mr. Xie, im presuming?"

"Yes Sir."

"First of all Mr. Lian, I should introduce myself as I am quite new here, I am Qi Rong."

Qi Rong? The name struck me with instant disgust.

"Ah- alright, I am Xie Lian."

"Mr. Xie, I've heard from your home room teacher that you skipped the entire second half of your classes yesterday? And they couldn't find you in the premises. Did you perhaps bunk all of your classes, well i don't prefer making assumptions but from the information I've gathered this seems the most plausible." He smiled wickedly.

Well who's gonna explain to him, that I got selected for a dance competition when I haven't danced in my entire life, I was paired up with 5 douches, and I was kissed for the first time by someone who didn't even know for 5 minutes and ran away in shame. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

"Well something of that sort sir, actually there was a little misunderstanding between my peers, I felt uncomfortable in the premises so I- ahem ran away. I will accept the punishment you give
me, I'm at fault here, I sincerely offer my apologies, it won't happen again." I try to sound as apologetic as possible that in reality is not the case I couldn't care less.

"Aren't you well spoken Mr.Xie, you accepted your mistake, not everyone has the courage to do so, I'm impressed, still I can't let you leave without having to face the consequences of bunking your classes, detention for a week for 2 hours after school."

"That shall be it Mr.Xie, I expect the best Behaviour from you." He then laughs maniacally? This man is nuts.

"Well then I shall take my leave sir, have a great day."

I was fucking furious, detention for a week for 2 Fucking hours? I was supposed to go out for ice cream with mom, fuck this principal, fucking shrek looking ass.

I angrily rushed towards my locker, I didn't pay much attention, but I could still sense people's gazes on me, fucking hell, what is wrong with these assholes.

"LIAN!!!!!!! you need to come with me."

"Now now, we have classes QingXuan."

"RIGHT.NOW." the intimidation was visible on his face, I had never seen him like this.

He immediately held my wrist and we ran towards to the washroom. And he took his phone from his bag and showed me a video.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Watch this."

NO, no fucking way, No,No,No,No. this wasn't supposed to happen. My eyes shot open at the horrifying video, someone had recorded me and Hua Cheng kissing. THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

I started panicking, I was trembling, Shi QingXuan noticed this. But he left, I didn't notice why.

I was there on the floor, tears rushing out, why is this happening to me???

(Third person POV)

Shi QingXuan rushed out from the washroom, he knew he had to find Hua Cheng, he had to see this.

He instantly rushed to their classroom, and saw Hua Cheng and He Xuan sitting at the back.

"Mr. QingXuan?? What is the reason for barging in like this? Do you know you are late for this class?"

"Ma'am I apologise,but I was at the Principal's office he was calling for Hua Cheng and He Xuan, I guess it's something regarding the dance competition, even Xie Lian is there."

Hua Cheng immediately became interested as soon as he heard "Xie Lian"

"Alright, you both can leave."

Hua Cheng and He Xuan came out the classroom, but Shi QingXuan took them somewhere away to tell them what was happening.

"Hua Cheng I didn't call you out here because the Principal is calling you, it's because of Xie Lian."

Hua Cheng's eyes shot up.

"What about Xie Lian?"

"Watch this."

Hua Cheng and He Xuan's eyes were filled with anger,it was a video of Hua Cheng and Xie Lian kissing yesterday.

"Where is Xie Lian." Hua Cheng's voice sounded calm but they both knew he was furious.

"In the washroom, he's not okay."

Hua Cheng immediately ran to the washroom, he knew his lover wouldn't be okay with this, he wouldn't be okay.

"Gege."