crimson against twilight

"crimson rain sought flower?" 

"yes he was if not the most fierce and formidable, the heavens trembled at the mere thought of him." 

"he was that powerful?" 

"he indeed was." 

"okay listen you three gods or whatever, i don't care about your so-called soul summoning, send me back this instant, if you brought me here for this bullcrap then send me back right away." 

"He Xuan the fuck is wrong with you? The hells wrong with you?" 

"Heavenly calamity Black water submerging boats i presume you have regained your memory?" Ling Wen asks yet her voice exuded certainty. 

"I always knew you were the worst out of the three Ling Wen." He Xuan's voice completely transitioned into compelling and potent. 

"H-He Xuan your voice?" 

"Hua i'm sorry but i can't stay here any longer there is much i wish to forget." He said as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Awww Mr. Fish wishes to forget his lover who he killed-" in that very instant i was made familiar that the He Xuan i knew was long gone, he held Feng Xin by the throat choking him to his death, his overpowering aura was suffocating me. 

"don't even dare to speak of him from your filthy mouth." 

"that is because you know i'm speaking the truth,  both of you best friends have such striking similarity, both of you led your lovers to their deaths." Feng Xin replied his eyes emanating control. 

"shut up Feng Xin before i kill you." 

"try it." 

"HE XUAN LEAVE HIM ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY DON'T YOU KNOW HE'S A GOD?" 

"and i am a heavenly calamity." 

"Ling Wen send me back right this fucking instant." 

"as you wish." 

He Xuan let go of Feng Xin and looked at me, there was much he wanted to say to me, but i knew he won't be able to find the right words, that's how he was. 

"Hua listen I'm sorry but i can't stay here for even a second more there is someone i wish to forget, i hope you don't have to remember anything for your misery exceeds mine and i know you will destroy yourself if you come to know the truth. I wish you never remember Your Highness." And with that he disappeared. I don't know who he's talking about, i don't recall anything. 

"Is it okay if i take some to rest alone?" 

"Of course take all the time you need." 

With that i revert my footsteps back to the corridor, i could only assess the extravagance of this manor, such craft. But everything comes back to me how He Xuan left and how the body I possess is that of a ghost king, this makes no sense at all and just like that I find myself at the entrance of this room which looks as if it hasn't been opened in ages. 

I dare not open it because who knows what it might hold but this instinct in me told me to open it and that is what i did, as soon as i opened it, I was met by a sight of two people, one of them seemed familiar to me, it was that man with the bandages, but he was sleeping so very calmly, it was a peaceful sight, but as i grew closer to the bed, i saw myself No it wasn't me , it was the man who's body I was possessing, they both were embracing each other as if nothing mattered to them, only each other.