sword of a thousand twilights

"Guoshi"

"Your Highness, to what do I owe this pleasure?"

Both the males found themselves standing in a dark cave bound to darkness yet it never became pitch black. A cave covered in a blanket of stars.

"Guoshi, as your student, as the Heavenly Emperor, as an eminent fragment of the heavens, there is something I must do, a duty I must fulfil."spoke Xie Lian.

"Your Highness you don't have to explain anything to me, i saw you grow and turn into this magnificent man, I have no doubts whatsoever about your intensions." There was a smile on the Guoshi's face which still comforted his student.

"Guoshi, I don't have much time but I have one thing I must beg of you."

"Your Highness name it."

"I need the sword of a thousand of twilights." Guoshi stood spellstruck at the request of his student, he knew the request was unacceptable.

"Your Highness I am afraid but what you ask of me is certainly impossible."

"It's not, even if the remnants of the sword are lying somewhere deep in the abyss I do not care , I may not be able to reach such depths but I am well aware of your craft , I know very well you were once the weilder of the sword and very much it's death. Guoshi I beg of you, I have never and will I ever make such a request to you, I am aware of the nights and days you would have to burn creating the sword but I have no other way to put an end to these blood bathed tragedies.".

"Guoshi, I am willing to pay any price just please do not deny my request." Xie Lian asserted as he now bowed down to his master.

Guoshi couldn't help but ponder greatly over the request made by his student but he was also very well aware of his hardships and knew Xie Lian had a reason for making such a request.

"Your Highness do not bow, You are asking something of great sacrifice but do not forget you are the Heavenly Emperor you must not hesitate to do the needful , I will craft the sword but I must tell you three things."

"Much thanks  Guoshi, please go on."

"First the sword can only be weilded on a night of zero eclipse, only then it will unveil its true power, Second not just anybody can weild the sword you must be a grandmaster of not only prodigious swordsmanship but have the resolve to accomplish your duty and the third please pay attention Your Highness, upon the use of the sword once , you must use it once more, otherwise the sword will drain all life energy from your being and will feed on it. Your Highness this sword is the epitome of the conglomerate of heaven and hell, it's bathed in sapphire moonlight and thirsts for blood light. You mustn't forget to use the sword twice. This sword starves for the life force of not just ghosts but of great heavenly officials please be careful."

"Do not take worry Guoshi, I will make use of this sword only to fulfil my duties. Now please allow me, I must take my leave."

Xie Lian removed the veil around the cave which he initiated as soon as he entered the cave, he couldn't allow anyone to oversee or hear this conversation, he cunningly used his powers to break the hypnosis partially which consumed most of his energy. However before the unveiling, his Guoshi spoke of his troubles.

"Lian, I understand it's impudent of me to barge into your personal matters but I must ask of you to take care of yourself and it might be my own assessment but Crimson Rain is really worried about you, I won't hesitate to admit I had my own share of reluctance towards him but never have I ever seen such devotion."

"Guoshi, I am very well aware, I am not worthy of him and trust me I will make everything as it was before, no matter what it takes."