Chapter 31 : The feeling

Author's POV...

Minho pulled Cessie's hand away from the crowd of people in turmoil due to Gally's uncontrollable rage.

"Hey, let go of my hand! What are you doing?" Cessie said, trying to release her hand from Minho's grip.

His grip was too strong, causing pain to Cessie.

"Let me go! You're hurting me, Minho!" Cessie exclaimed.

Upon hearing that he was hurting her, Minho stopped in his tracks and let go of her hand.

Minho turned around and looked at Cessie closely.

The girl winced in pain, rubbing her own hand that had turned red.

"You're too strong, Minho. You pulled my hand so tightly it hurts. It feels hot," Cessie said, still looking at her reddened wrist.

Minho approached her and gently took Cessie's hand.

"Argh..." Cessie murmured.

"I'm sorry. Let me treat it!" Minho said, releasing his grip gently.

"Come on, follow me," Minho said, guiding his steps towards the mini maze map in the middle of the forest.

Cessie continued to follow Minho, thinking that at this point, she had surrendered to whoever wanted to help her or not.

They arrived at the hut with the mini maze map. Minho then took a wooden box and gave it to Cessie to sit on.

"Sit here!" Minho ordered, guiding Cessie to sit on the box he had given her.

Cessie could do nothing but obey every word Minho said.

She continued to watch Minho, who seemed busy searching for something.

She was confused and slightly shocked by Minho's behavior because she knew Minho was the type of person who valued his dignity and didn't like being controlled by others. Yet now, he seemed busy because of Cessie.

"What are you looking for, Minho?" Cessie asked Minho.

"Your task is to sit and wait, don't ask too many questions. I'm not in the mood right now," he said, still busy searching for something.

Minho then reached for a small white box inside the red box labeled W.C.K.D.

He approached Cessie and opened the white box. Inside was a first aid kit. Minho grabbed a white bottle containing alcohol and took a cotton ball, pouring alcohol on it.

"Give me your hand," Minho commanded, extending his hand towards Cessie.

Cessie's wrist was already red, and Minho rubbed the cotton ball soaked in alcohol along her wrist.

"It feels cool," Cessie murmured.

"Well, duh, it's alcohol, and your wrist is just sprained, not torn. If it were torn, it would be a different story," Minho explained, still busy applying alcohol to Cessie's hand.

Cessie looked into Minho's eyes and smiled.

"Thank you, Minho." One word that made Minho stop his activity and dispose of the cotton ball in the nearby trash.

Minho then grabbed a wooden box he had placed in front of Cessie and sat down.

He sat with his legs open, his elbows resting on his knees, and his hands supporting his chin as he looked straight at Cessie.

Cessie felt uncomfortable with every gaze Minho gave her. She was shocked by what was in front of her.

Minho in this position looked incredibly cool and captivating. The light from the lamp created a slightly romantic atmosphere, but it was also very intimidating because of his gaze.